NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

@Eenuh unfortunately my sister buys the majority of her clothes through high street stores. I just assumed she was an online shopper as I haven't accompanied her in a long time.

She did give me some names though. Wallis (also has a sale ending in 40 minutes time), New Look, Monsoon, Peacock, Dorothy Perkins, forever 21 and like you alread mentioned above, Asos.

Could you perhaps elaborate "easily order clothes from"? Do you mean easy as in registration? the actual process of purchasing products?

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

33 viewing this thread. It's the fourth time I've noticed a large number of guests on the same thread.

Is because someone mentioned boobs. It's ok, they've gone now.

Ok, i'm going for

Star Trek:Fifth Element:Firefly:BSG?:Mass Effect?

I'm not so sure about the last two.

@Eenuh unfortunately my sister buys the majority of her clothes through high street stores. I just assumed she was an online shopper as I haven't accompanied her in a long time.

She did give me some names though. Wallis (also has a sale ending in 40 minutes time), New Look, Monsoon, Peacock, Dorothy Perkins, forever 21 and like you alread mentioned above, Asos.

Could you perhaps elaborate "easily order clothes from"? Do you mean easy as in registration? the actual process of purchasing products?

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

That's fine, don't worry about it! I will check out those stores to see if they have a website I can order from. I don't have much time to go shopping so online shopping is ideal for me. =)

What I mean by easily ordering clothes is that they offer things like free shipping and free returns, because half of the time clothes don't fit so I want to be able to easily send them back haha.

Ok, i'm going for

Star Trek:Fifth Element:Firefly:BSG?:Mass Effect?

I'm not so sure about the last two.

All correct.

I rule.

On an unrelated note, i spent almost £300 in Ikea last night. My fiance and i decided that rather than moving to a bigger flat, we would just reorganise the old one, so we bought loads of new storage and a nice new rug for the front room.

Edited by 130131301364

Sorry dude.

Think of how sexy your wrist is gonna look though.

3322267.jpg

YEEES :D

By the way, did you buy any of the shirts from the store? If so, are they good quality?

By the way, did you buy any of the shirts from the store? If so, are they good quality?

Not tried a shirt, but got a few ties from them for work and they're great quality.

I think for the price it's very good. I've had similar stuff from Topman, Zara etc, but the Trashness stuff seems a little better IMO.

I'd check their returns policy and if it's easy to return then get one ordered and see. Then report back to me with the low down so I can proceed to buy... :heh:

Not tried a shirt, but got a few ties from them for work and they're great quality.

Sweet, wanted to get some ties, as well and try a shirt.

Need to wait for payday and the shirts being available in "small" again, though :p

Had to book my Friday night stay for the meet weekend, staying in the same area as the hostel i booked up. Cost £89 p/n (down from £160, thanks Trivago)

wii_u_premium_pack.jpg

- £199 from ASDA.

NeedforSpeedMostWanted_WiiU_BoxCover.jpg - £24.99 from Grainger Games.

tekken-tag-tournament-2-wii-u-wiiu-cover-packshot-game.jpg - £17.99 from Amazon

250px-ZombiU_Box_Art_(Final).jpg - £16.75 from Amazon

Around about £258 for the lot. :D

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

Steam sale:

TWD-game-cover.jpg

256px-Dragon_Age_Origins_cover.png

2419538-antichamber_final.jpg

And RPG Maker VX Ace for a semi-RPG project I've been planning for a while and might actually do now...

Steam sale:

TWD-game-cover.jpg

And RPG Maker VX Ace for a semi-RPG project I've been planning for a while and might actually do now...

Awesome, I love VX Ace. Was making a Mafia on it a while back, kinda put it on hold but really love using the program.

Steam sale:

TWD-game-cover.jpg

How much was RPG maker? I bought Surgeon Simulator and FTL.

Steam sale:

TWD-game-cover.jpg

I just thought this needed to be quoted again.

The good, the bad and the ugly (and the cute and the not quite sure)

33773d1256291431-xiii-xbox-xiii-xbox-.jpg

Shadow%20The%20Hedgehog.jpg

44-1.jpg

pikmin1.jpg

eledees_121348.jpg

How much was RPG maker? I bought Surgeon Simulator and FTL.

£16.99, down from £49.99... for the next 7 hours or so.

I recently played Sonic 2006 so this is surely an impr... What's all this about a president? Some girl called Maria has been shot... and Knuckles, WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU?

Half an hour in and this is already a struggle.

The only thing I've liked doing so far is shooting the humans with Sonic nearby whining "oh maaaan, what are you DOING Shadow?!"

Im a poor loser so I'm going to give fixing my PS3 one more try before I commit to getting a new one.

kem410aca_1.jpg

Nokia_Lumia_520_White_Multi.jpg

Nokia Lumia 520. Had my current phone for nearly 4 years so felt it was worth getting a new one.