NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Finally picked up a copy Dragon Quest VII for the PS1.

IMG_20130515_185505.jpg

Few cracks in the case and the disk holder things are broken so the discs always fall out which wasn't mentioned in the item description (although my fault for not checking beforehand, but there wasn't much time left) so not sure if I should kick up a fuss.

Also, were PS1 disks supposed to be black?

[..]

I need to stop buying things...

You’re helping the economy.

Buy more things! Save us all.

Unlike me who just imported this from play-asia, thus contributing to the US economy and the HK economy but not ours.

pa.220519.9.jpg

Buy more things! Save us all.

Unlike me who just imported this from play-asia, thus contributing to the US economy and the HK economy but not ours.

pa.220519.9.jpg

At laaaast. Amazing game.

At last? I haven't even had my Vita a week :p

I only got it because the price was really good. I'll probably put it away for a while. I'm really looking forward to it, I know I'll love it, but I have a lot to play!

Samsung_Galaxy_S3_Mini_Blue_M__92859_zoom.jpg

Finally upgraded my phone/got it as a birthday present. Last time I bought a new phone, it was 6 or so years ago (LG Chocolate) so still trying to get used to this. £21 a month with unlimited texts, 100 minutes, and 2Gb of online which isn't too bad.

Seems to have a mind of its own though as although I lock it, I have found it sending nonsense messages to people and trying to access the internet and settings. Although saying that, the people in the EE shop didn't bother to activate it on the network when I got it on Wednesday so none of those messages sent but still.

inferno1.jpg

I want this, you'll have to tell me how it is once you've read it!

===

Blockbuster were having a great sale on blu-rays and I thought it rude not to take advantage!

87504433374410080772.jpg

£2.50

New-Moon-22-March-2010-Blu-ray-2D.jpg

£2.50

51PibTPDvjL.jpg

£2.50

16682060_700x700min_1.jpg

Free (the lady forgot to scan it and I didn't notice until when I got home and checked my receipt that I only paid for the three Twilights. It was meant to be £10 though)

B002ZG9724.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

£5

All I need now is Breaking Dawn: Part 1 to complete my collection, which I would have had yesterday if they found the bloody case! They had the disc but didn't have the case and wanted me to pay £8 for just the disc! PFFFT! lmao.

I also got this sexy beauty from Tesco for £10. Bask in all its glory!

10594680-1331315493-189348.jpg

Free (the lady forgot to scan it and I didn't notice until when I got home and checked my receipt that I only paid for the three Twilights. It was meant to be £10 though)

Still too expensive...

A-Certain-Scientific-Railgun-Collection-1.jpg

91tPbI%2BKtoL._AA_.jpg

A certain Scientific Railgun on DVD. <3

Also:

635265-nyantype_42_super.jpg

641711-amazon.co.jp___type__________2013__06_____________main_super.jpg

641534-megami_157_june_2013_super.jpg

The May and June Nyantype magazines and the June Megami Magazine.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

You should really post a photo of your anime collection at some point. You must have loads.

You should really post a photo of your anime collection at some point. You must have loads.

May need more than one photo for that. Maybe I will at some point, but where would I post them?

May need more than one photo for that. Maybe I will at some point, but where would I post them?

I guess you could just put them in the anime thread. Or maybe start a new thread for everyone to post photos of their own collections.

I need to stop buying things...

Please, continue. You are most likely behind the reason why we didn't triple dip recession-wise

I want this, you'll have to tell me how it is once you've read it!

===

Blockbuster were having a great sale on blu-rays and I thought it rude not to take advantage!

87504433374410080772.jpg

£2.50

New-Moon-22-March-2010-Blu-ray-2D.jpg

£2.50

51PibTPDvjL.jpg

£2.50

16682060_700x700min_1.jpg

B002ZG9724.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

£5

All I need now is Breaking Dawn: Part 1 to complete my collection, which I would have had yesterday if they found the bloody case! They had the disc but didn't have the case and wanted me to pay £8 for just the disc! PFFFT! lmao.

I also got this sexy beauty from Tesco for £10. Bask in all its glory!

10594680-1331315493-189348.jpg

unexpected-monk-meme-generator-do-me-a-favor-and-get-the-fuck-out-5acdec.jpg

Except for Die Hard :laughing:

Paying any sort of money for Twilight is too much, heck even being paid to take them off the hands of someone is considered rude and is offensive

Samsung_Galaxy_S3_Mini_Blue_M__92859_zoom.jpg

Finally upgraded my phone/got it as a birthday present. Last time I bought a new phone, it was 6 or so years ago (LG Chocolate) so still trying to get used to this. £21 a month with unlimited texts, 100 minutes, and 2Gb of online which isn't too bad.

Seems to have a mind of its own though as although I lock it, I have found it sending nonsense messages to people and trying to access the internet and settings. Although saying that, the people in the EE shop didn't bother to activate it on the network when I got it on Wednesday so none of those messages sent but still.

Do you have time to return it?

http://www.moneysupermarket.com/mobile-phones/brands/samsung/galaxy-siii-mini-blue/

Please leave.

Still too expensive...

unexpected-monk-meme-generator-do-me-a-favor-and-get-the-fuck-out-5acdec.jpg

Except for Die Hard :laughing:

Paying any sort of money for Twilight is too much, heck even being paid to take them off the hands of someone is considered rude and is offensive

FOREVER ALOOOOONNNNE! :weep:

To be fair, I do like Breaking Dawn: Part 2 but the others I'm a little "Eh" with but it's because I can't leave a collection incomplete that I bought them. The fact I don't have Breaking Dawn: Part 1 is playing on my mind and I hated that one.

Also, you must imagine how I feel with Stephen King because I don't have all of the Dark Towers! haha.

Anyway, I think The Twilight Saga is okay, you all knew that when you all took me on so shhhhhhhhhh! Will this make you feel a little better? :p

twilight-herp-derp.jpg

Also, someone will have to tell me how SpongeBob Squarepants is on blu-ray!

FOREVER ALOOOOONNNNE! :weep:

To be fair, I do like Breaking Dawn: Part 2 but the others I'm a little "Eh" with but it's because I can't leave a collection incomplete that I bought them. The fact I don't have Breaking Dawn: Part 1 is playing on my mind and I hated that one.

You could...burn them all.

You could...burn them all.

But I liked Breaking Dawn: Part 2, the fight scene is actually really good to watch and I was actually entertained throughout the majority of the film (sometimes for the wrong reasons such as CGI-baby-gate but still). I find it very irritating that I only have half of the Bourne films too!

Harsh! haha. I have to be honest though, even though it's not a well-written book, it's not the worst (that one goes to 50 Shades of Grey, watch my videos to actually see why [/shamelessplugin]. Although it does give me an idea for a thread! :D