NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Game-wise, I need to buy Heavy Rain and the God of Wars!

And NFS Most Wanted, Uncharted 1-3, Infamous 1+2, XCOM Enemy Unknown, SotC/Ico HD Collection, DMC HD Collection. Don't forget to download Super Stardust HD, Journey, Okami HD.

There's still more...

Saw this at work on a break. Such a random purchase but I know it's going to pay off.

-blu-ray-the-stallone-collection-pack-con-5-peliculas_MLA-F-3409267712_112012.jpg

A tenner.

bookCover.jpg

Been meaning to pick this up for a while and then saw it for £2 yesterday.

Fionna_and_Cake_1.jpg

D:

WD_MyPassport_BLUE.jpg

1TB Passport portable hard drive.

It's all part of my master plan to have an amazing home cinema and music system (and also so I can take loads of films away with me in February).

Some new trainers -

bff66c5b-e02a-453a-8e49-d048c7b22b3bswitch_dkbrown_sand3.jpg

e597c01b-d462-45df-8503-5671968e4f10switch_dkbrown_sand.jpg

and despite getting a fair few games for Christmas... I also bought this

242651_xbx_b.png

I'll start it once I finish the side bits of Sleeping Dogs, Far Cry 3 & Medal of Honor warfighter...

I will let you know tomorrow when they arrive. :)

I picked the blue ones because they look awesome. They also have a seizure-inducing red which I passed up:

texIZ.jpg

Haha, guess it's a matter of colour preference. The red ones sold out from Scotts Menswear online since I bought the blue ones (probably because they were a bit cheaper).

Quite like this Scotts, 10% Student discount and over 7% cash back with topcashback. Brings the final cost of the shoes down from £55 to under 50.

Oh these are called Dragon by the way. Pic related.

2011-10-25-skyrim_dragon.jpg

And NFS Most Wanted, Uncharted 1-3, Infamous 1+2, XCOM Enemy Unknown, SotC/Ico HD Collection, DMC HD Collection. Don't forget to download Super Stardust HD, Journey, Okami HD.

There's still more...

I'm only going to be getting the PS3 exclusives unless I see the multi-platform games cheaper on the PS3 than the 360.

Yesterday, I got Motorstorm, Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City, COD: World at War (which needs to go back today as it don't work), Colin McRae Dirt 2 and Gran Turismo 5 (which also needs to go back).

I like the look of those. Are they the same beautiful blue in real life?

I have these now, they fit wonderfully and the blue looks even better in real life than it does in the picture. They're ace.

I managed to take Gran Turismo 5 and COD: World at War back and exchanged them for Tomb Raider Trilogy, COD: Modern Warfare 3 and Killzone 3.

I also bought a shit load of tools for my toolbag as well. :D

Tomd Raider Legend and Tomb Raider Underworld are very underrated games (the remake of the original is awful, though).

Tomd Raider Legend and Tomb Raider Underworld are very underrated games (the remake of the original is awful, though).

I loved Underworld on the Wii so I like how it's been remastered (or something). Looks beautiful in HD. Not played Anniversary either so I look forward to playing it.

154474_10152400195455227_304498884_n.jpg

£10, but one of the disks doesn't work, so I'm going to have to take it back or something. Not a happy bunny.

An interesting side effect is that I now want to try and use as many Captain Haddock insults and curses as possible. :P

I loved Underworld on the Wii so I like how it's been remastered (or something). Looks beautiful in HD. Not played Anniversary either so I look forward to playing it.

The HD version of Underworld is the original version, so it hasn't been remastered at all. :p

29.jpg

70503a.jpg

mWBJJJfMeDKkrHpj4BvRVKg.jpg

Are you not fisting the Chima* set thing they've brought out?

*Still unsure how to pronounce. Currently saying "Kai-ma" like Chimera.

Are you not fisting the Chima* set thing they've brought out?

*Still unsure how to pronounce. Currently saying "Kai-ma" like Chimera.

Its pronounced "Chee-ma", and....yes. Chima is awesome. This is what I purchased yesterday with Christmas vouchers/RedBubble/Spam Text Refund money;

LEGO-Legends-of-Chima-Cragger%E2%80%99s-Command-Ship-70006-Toysnbricks.jpg

70004-LEGO-Legends-of-Chima-Wakzs-Wolf-Tracker.jpg

With free polybag

index.php?ACT=29&fid=5&aid=614_d5BQibBsQ5Ci8TEav4XO&thumb=1&board_id=1

and also purchased

TOY-IPN-06406.jpg

and also

29.jpg

spiderman.jpg

I will probably post something in the good stuff thread relating to all this.