NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

https://ny-image2.etsy.com/000/0/6508068/il_570xN.337405038.jpg

It has "Everything about you is so easy to love" engraved on the back (at least, that's what I requested).

The cool thing about it is that "I love you most" is kind of an inside joke for my girlfriend and me :) So it seems like a perfrect gift

Taken from Tangled?

Looks very good though, may invest in one myself. Need to check balance.

Just spend £398 on new bed/mattress. Oh so so so so soft.

Looks very good though, may invest in one myself. Need to check balance.

Here you go if you're still interested and haven't found it yet :p

Taken from Tangled?

Yes :)

What was so bad about it? I dont recall anything all that gruesome. Anyway its PG, I'll be watching it with her so if anything gets to her I'll just switch it off.

What was so bad about it? I dont recall anything all that gruesome. Anyway its PG, I'll be watching it with her so if anything gets to her I'll just switch it off.

I haven't actually seen it, it was just my impression that it was a quite darker take on the story. Then again, I've always found Disney's version disturbing as well. :heh:

28872710_500x500_1.jpg

5164410_500x500_1.jpg

5855109_500x500_1.jpg

10038029_500x500_1.jpg

15605869_500x500_1.jpg

17454616_500x500_1.jpg

21100920_500x500_1.jpg

21660778_500x500_1.jpg

The Bleach sets are actually quite cheap on Play.com, most of them were £6.99 which is awesome.

I haven't actually seen it, it was just my impression that it was a quite darker take on the story. Then again, I've always found Disney's version disturbing as well. :heh:

I'm more concerned about her watching pinocchio which she has for Christmas. I might be remembering it wrong but wasnt there some fucked up shit in that film with the kids turning into Donkeys?

I'm more concerned about her watching pinocchio which she has for Christmas. I might be remembering it wrong but wasnt there some fucked up shit in that film with the kids turning into Donkeys?

Yeah, that film has some terrifying mindfuck moments! To this day I am still not entirely comfortable watching that movie. :heh:

Today, with the money I earned from teaching English, I went on a splurge in this store called Donki Hote. It's kind of like a discount department store, but I always go to the food section because food is good.

Ended up buying stuff like these goodies:

lee30_12_pac.jpg

otsuka-bon-curry-gold21-super-hot-200g-.jpg

(Boil in the bag curry because this stuff is so cheap and so good)

spamjapan.jpg

(Because any dirty taste to remind me of home is good in my eyes)

20120829i-1.jpg

The one on the right (buttered jacket potato flavoured... crisps)

20050928_37987.jpg

...Why not?

Today, with the money I earned from teaching English, I went on a splurge in this store called Donki Hote. It's kind of like a discount department store, but I always go to the food section because food is good.

Don Quijote :heh:

Good (but crazy) store from what I remember.

Don Quijote :heh:

Good (but crazy) store from what I remember.

Oh shit, is that how it's spelt? Never actually seen it spelt in English, always katakana. Rather Spanish sounding for a company who has a penguin for a mascot.

It is based on a Spanish novel. Why they decided to name their store after it...well, it's Japan ::shrug:

Very, very good purchase. Loved it start to finish.

Sooo, I've read that you need to play 999 before playing Virtue's Last Reward to really get the story? That would suck, because there's no way for me to play 999 -.-

SleepingDogsCover.jpg

£14.86 at shopto. Cyber Sunday Deal ftw!

Sooo, I've read that you need to play 999 before playing Virtue's Last Reward to really get the story? That would suck, because there's no way for me to play 999 -.-

SleepingDogsCover.jpg

£14.86 at shopto. Cyber Sunday Deal ftw!

It's not essential but definitely recommended. Virtue's last reward will also spoil 999's story.

If you play Virtues Last Reward, the 999 story will be ruined but oh well, just get VLR because it's AWESOME.

Play it on your 3DS?

Sleeping Dogs is great, by the way.

You can get 999 from Amazon.com for £25.06 (and you'll likely get £4ish back after a few months).

generated_ABzljNKzhkGf8RTHiWF968-30_600_600.jpeg

I bought these snowboard boots, party Xmas present part my own funding.

Yeah, that film has some terrifying mindfuck moments! To this day I am still not entirely comfortable watching that movie. :heh:

Yeah that was pretty messed up, I remember that being quite scary as a kid.

Play it on your 3DS?

Aren't DS games region locked? Even on the 3DS?

You can get 999 from Amazon.com for £25.06 (and you'll likely get £4ish back after a few months).

Amazon.com only takes credit cards, and I don't have one, yet. :(

Amazon.com only takes credit cards, and I don't have one, yet. :(

I forget that, in some countries, Visa Debit Cards aren't normal.