sneeuwengelwens1-500x500.jpg

sleewens1-500x500.jpg

IMG_2661-500x500.JPG

@Eenuh inespee.com

The cards are beautiful. :)

Edit:

Ordered this just now:

il_570xN.337405038.jpg

It has "Everything about you is so easy to love" engraved on the back (at least, that's what I requested).

The cool thing about it is that "I love you most" is kind of an inside joke for my girlfriend and me :) So it seems like a perfrect gift.

Let's just hope everything arrives in time for Christmas.

Edit No 2:

_-Dishonored-PS3-_.jpg

dead-island-goty-headset_12767.jpg

Yeah...I think that's enough for this month...

Edited by drahkon

Not so great is it? It's on my small pile of games invisibly labelled "these sucked, leave them in the case".

No, it's really bad! I told my mate's brother that I bought it and that I thought it was complete shite and he thinks I'm crazy. I just can't get past the sucky gameplay. I think I'm going to trade it in and see if I can get Dead Space 2 or Batman: Arkham City back.

dead-island-goty-headset_12767.jpg

Yeah...I think that's enough for this month...

I thought that you couldn't buy dead island in Germany, which is ironic because that's where it is made?

Maybe it is the sequel....

I thought that you couldn't buy dead island in Germany

You can't. I imported it from the UK. It's illegal but I don't give a damn :p

You can't. I imported it from the UK. It's illegal but I don't give a damn :p

It's completely legal for customers to buy and play banned games, it's just illegal for shops to sell them in Germany.

As the importers aren't in Germany, neither side is breaking the law.

It's completely legal for customers to buy and play banned games, it's just illegal for shops to sell them in Germany.

As the importers aren't in Germany, neither side is breaking the law.

sadface%2Bokay%2Bmeme%2Bface.jpg

Thank you, now I don't feel like an outlaw anymore. You've successfully made me sad.

What I mean is....erm....I wrote a typo and missed the "I"....erm.

The Bundesamt für Verfassungsschutz is on it's way to your house right now to raid it for illegal games.

Why is it banned in Germany?

In November 2011 the game was not released in Germany, due to the amount of violence. USK refused to review Dead Island, since its excessive violence and several depictions of blood-letting and gore would've made it impossible to be rated, even with censorship. Dead Island was sold in some German online stores such as Amazon Germany, for a limited time. It was indexed in November 2011. [43] Due to the depiction of suicide on the front cover, the cover art was changed due to the complaints

Thats what i dug up on Google.

Why is it banned in Germany?

They probably wanted to save players from the pain of playing it.

I bought a house last Friday! I've left my nicely decorated, well furnished house and moved to a bigger house. But we got it cheap for a reason; everything needs updating. *crying*

I bought a house last Friday! I've left my nicely decorated, well furnished house and moved to a bigger house. But we got it cheap for a reason; everything needs updating. *crying*

That's where the fun begins, 6 months into our new house and we're getting the Kitchen completely gutted out and new one in next week.

Once that's finished we've only got the living room and master bedroom left to finish. (Other than the back garden which i'll wait till Spring to do I thinks)

Surely you took the furniture with you?

Surely you took the furniture with you?

As in, the furniture was well suited to the property. Some of our stuff just doesnt work very well in the new place.

That's where the fun begins, 6 months into our new house and we're getting the Kitchen completely gutted out and new one in next week.

Once that's finished we've only got the living room and master bedroom left to finish. (Other than the back garden which i'll wait till Spring to do I thinks)

We did up our last house too. You and I have different definitions of fun.

I quite like it, I'm not personally doing the work (other than painting) Just throwing the money at retailers and tradesman, but I like seeing the gradual change of the place,

I like ticking rooms off the list that get completed.

Of course I do dislike the throwing money away part. That's not great, been in the house 6 months and chucked close to £10k into decorating and renovating :weep:

As in, the furniture was well suited to the property. Some of our stuff just doesnt work very well in the new place.

Ah right, I get you now.

That's not great, been in the house 6 months and chucked close to £10k into decorating and renovating :weep:

How much of that translates to property value increase?

Ah right, I get you now.

How much of that translates to property value increase?

You know I actually don't know?

The work in question has been complete new kitchen, new bathroom & new downstairs toilet suite. As-well odds and sods like painting bedrooms, plastering, new fencing and complete garden revamp.

we bought the place for £172k, That was our offer, it was going for £180k.

I'm sure you'll add more than £10k in value. People can't be arsed to do that sort of stuff themselves, and so will pay more than that to have had it done already.

Yeah, it's clearly a pop band.

Thanks @Shorty - this is what happens when I try and post on a tablet.

Edited by Ashley
quote tag broken/cant help myself

I'm sure Mrs Odwin will have a great time decorating the rooms once Odwin finishes renovating them, at least.

I'm sure Mrs Odwin will have a great time decorating the rooms once Odwin finishes renovating them, at least.

Oh no, I'm just like @Murr - flinging money at tradespeople that can do stuff that I can't. Also, I have delicate hands.

I just go to work, and hope stuff is done by the time I come home.

Tired of waiting for the complete sets so

28872573_500x500_1.jpg

32248202_500x500_1.jpg

35324718_500x500_1.jpg

And I had a bunch of credit for CEX sooo.

My 3 yr old niece loves Alice in Wonderland and as good as it is I'm tired of watching the animated film so we'll watch this tomorow

17197631_500x500_1.jpg

24018704_500x500_1.jpg

17842484_500x500_1.jpg

What fucking awful boxart but a damn fine film

18068898_500x500_1.jpg

And I had ten quid off in BB soooo

31808772_500x500_1.jpg

My 3 yr old niece loves Alice in Wonderland and as good as it is I'm tired of watching the animated film so we'll watch this tomorow

17197631_500x500_1.jpg

Um, is that really suited for a three-year-old?