NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Spent all of 41p on this game, new copy too -

72640-forside.jpg

Where from? Nice find!

===

star-wars-force-unleashed-cover.jpg

I got this for £1. Bargain! Bloody good game as well! My friend thinks I should start a blog with all of the bargains I get, lmao. I thought she was joking when she said it before but she thinks it would be cool. I think it would be a bit boring though.

It's enjoyable, and was great being able to replace Wayne Rooney with Guybrush Threepwood.

And for £1, the length of the game won't be quite so bad.

I heard lots of bad things about how short the game was. At the end of the second level I was confused thinking "I've only finished the second level and I'm about three hours in...it can't be that short".

Just less than two hours later, the game was finished. And the last portion of that pretty much re-used the first level.

My Special Edition Lana Del Rey album arrived.

It's really well presented!

IMG_4174.jpg

And Lotus. A return to form... : peace:

christina-aguilera-lotus-album-cover.jpg

Samsung Chromebook 550. Bought it a couple of weeks ago after Google announced a new model and the price for this one dropped. Also get £50 cashback but can't claim that back until next week.

Really nice machine if you just need to use the internet. It boots up as soon you open the lid.

IMG_20121110_161828.jpg

Chromebox Keyboard. Imported from the US since they don't seem to be planning on releasing it over here. Had it on order for ages was going to cancel it but then they shipped it. Typical. It's a nice keyboard though, wish it was wireless.

IMG_20121110_162122.jpg

Whisper of the Heart, Dead or Alive 5, One Piece 65.

IMG_20121110_162048.jpg

The Real Ghostbusters Omnibus, because who you gonna call? Keeps a similar art style of the cartoon.

IMG_20121110_162157.jpg

Ys Foliage Ocean in Celceta Original Soundtrack. Was surprised to see this on iTunes this morning. Took me a few minutes to sink in what it was.

ys_ost.png.

Preordered:

dreamcast_bag.jpg

(The Dreamcast bag :P) Kinda expensive, but too good to pass on. Not even sure if I'll use it. :P. It'll have the correct logo colour when it arrives.

Also paid off preorders for New Super Mario bros Wii U and Batman Arkham City.

Edited by Ike

My Special Edition Lana Del Rey album arrived.

It's really well presented!

IMG_4174.jpg

And Lotus. A return to form... : peace:

christina-aguilera-lotus-album-cover.jpg

Woooo! Mine came too. :D

It's really awesome, as you said.

Dan has gone to London for his brother's stag do. In his absence I've been shopping!

tumblr_mdakw0ZDjY1qe9pd1o1_500.jpg

I also bought a skirt at some fancy chocolates :D

Lovely dress Emma! Where do you buy your dresses? I keep looking for some nice ones, but they seem hard to find here (or I am just really looking in the wrong places)!

Also just bought:

220x220.png

£9.85 (for Jim)

220x220.png

£7.85 (for me)

=)

Dan had better watch his back! Aneres is moving in on his woman!

Wow if you think that's me making a move you need relationship help.

Have you visited the relationship / love thread?!

:p

Wow if you think that's me making a move you need relationship help.

Have you visited the relationship / love thread?!

:p

He makes jokes in that thread because he hasn't yet got the courage to bring up his own problems. He'll get there eventually, won't you Magnus?

Nah, I'll just wait until I'm in a stable relationship and rub your noses in it. :p

Looks lovely Emma!!

I'll have a chocolate. :grin:

I may have already eaten them all....

Lovely dress Emma! Where do you buy your dresses? I keep looking for some nice ones, but they seem hard to find here (or I am just really looking in the wrong places)!

Thanks :). The dress was from a shop called Joy, all the people who work in there are lovely too! Oh and they also have a shop online: joythestore.com. I think the problem at the moment is just current fashion, I'm not into the whole baggy tops, upside down crosses look.

EDIT: I find that Henry Holland and Red Herring in Debenhams also do nice cheap dresses :-).

Edited by Emma

KDL-46HX750_Left_rt.jpg

In time for the Wii U :)

Sony HD 3D 32 inch smart TV - to be precise.

Replacing my clunky old 37" that is just a little too big for a bedroom.

Best thing about it (aside from the pretty good reviews!), is the 3d bluray player that comes FREE with it. :D

dbps490-sony.jpg

I guess I better start embracing the 3d experience. So far though I can give or take it, the fact this TV has it is just a Brucie Bonus.

I guess I better start embracing the 3d experience. So far though I can give or take it, the fact this TV has it is just a Brucie Bonus.

If you can only ever watch one film in 3D, let it be How To Train Your Dragon. The best use of 3D I have ever seen, and the film is genuinely better because of it. :)

If you can only ever watch one film in 3D, let it be How To Train Your Dragon. The best use of 3D I have ever seen, and the film is genuinely better because of it. :)

I'll look into it.

I definitely want to try a 3d film out. Once I have got it all set up I will give it a whirl.

Although I do need to buy some 3d glasses and those bad boys are like £80 :shakehead I mean, what's that all about?!

wanted a new watch so got this for me.

large_8297ab24-702a-49d4-b85d-30eff4badbb7.jpeg

This for GF..

426884-0.jpg

I actually can't stop myself. I need to make a comment. Those are absolutely vile.

I actually can't stop myself. I need to make a comment. Those are absolutely vile.

lol

each to there own dude!

I'll look into it.

I definitely want to try a 3d film out. Once I have got it all set up I will give it a whirl.

Although I do need to buy some 3d glasses and those bad boys are like £80 :shakehead I mean, what's that all about?!

I was so lucky that the 3D TV I got was one of the first designed to work with the cheap glasses you get in cinemas!

I was so lucky that the 3D TV I got was one of the first designed to work with the cheap glasses you get in cinemas!

Ha you lucky sod!

Eighty quid they are for my tv. Just checked. I will only need one pair but that is a stupid amount of money. Now I know why they don't come free with the tv. That's how Sony clearly make their money haha.

Still, if all is well with the 3d on the tv - which apparently it should be as that was one of the high points of the set according to reviewers, then it'll maybe be worth getting some.

Plus, I know sky are trying to offer us a free sky 3d box so if its decent I can look into that. Obviously I'd have to pay the extra monthly amount for the 3d channels!

3d sport might be the way forward?!