NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

220px-Slyfam-riot1.jpg

Sly and The Family Stone - There's A Riot Goin' On - downloaded from 7digital the other day - pretty good listening on first impression. £3.99, decided to just pay for a download for once.

halo-4-box.jpg

Pre Order from Tesco, along with..

220px-The_very_best_of_.jpg

£30.87 for both of them...it was a few quid more expensive without the CD because of various voucher codes. Go figure :heh:

Tickets to see these boys -

201319-488508-home.jpg_63809688_yatetown.jpg

In The first round of this tournament at Cheltenham -

4238413.jpg

Yate Town FC Average crowd = 137 off to the first round of the FA Cup.... unbelievable.

245607_xbx_b.png

It's amazing, just as expected. :)

Is that Bon Jovi?

Yes!

photo.jpg

Seeing them next June, can't wait. Be the 2nd time as well.

I will buy tickets on Monday for their Oslo show May 21st!

I have heard/seen them twice, on the only two Bon Jovi tours this millenium to come to Norway, in 2008 and 2011.

What kind of tickets did you buy? I am considering Golden Circle. It was worth the price for me both times, to be able to stand near the stage without coming ridiculously early to the stadium.

Edited by are1981

Until the last few posts, I thought Bon Jovi was a single person.

Well, it also is. The lead vocalist's name is Jon Bon Jovi, and he was so very kind to lend his name to the group, which collectively could never have come up with a better name.

At least there's a logic to my mistake.

Also, I forgot to post these a few days ago, one of my sister's birthday presents:

earrings.jpg

A chicken and bacon pasta salad from Tesco.

It was delicious.

@Guy I practically lived off those pasta salads for a year's worth of lunches (and sometimes breakfasts and dinners...) There were these pasta 'pots' -- just tomato and cheese - for £1.40 that were filling and 'healthy' and great quick food for work lunchbreak. My MSG-Free version of Pot-noodle.

@Murr I'm very jealous! That's dirt cheap and well worth it.

@Eenuh catan ftw! Dan Dare taught me, shorty and nami how to play... and it was at least a year before, while teaching others to play with the rules, it was revealed that Dan had taught us the wrong moves :P

I still play "Silly Rules" with some of my friends; basically you didn't have to have an empty imtersection//two roads between settlements... so tehre were games where people wer ejust camped out on one tile with 3 settlements and 3 cities! It actually played fairly well... [/nostalgia]

@Eenuh catan ftw! Dan Dare taught me' date=' shorty and nami how to play... and it was at least a year before, while teaching others to play [i']with the rules[/i], it was revealed that Dan had taught us the wrong moves :P

I still play "Silly Rules" with some of my friends; basically you didn't have to have an empty imtersection//two roads between settlements... so tehre were games where people wer ejust camped out on one tile with 3 settlements and 3 cities! It actually played fairly well... [/nostalgia]

The games arrived today and I was hoping to play it as we had friends over... but it didn't happen, boooh. Guess I will have to wait until people come over again at some point. =P

I have only played Catan a few times with my family, but I really enjoyed it so would love to play it some more. Happy that I finally own some games myself now! =)

Take a trip to Sheffield! We'll double-date it and play Catan all night. (Actually, that's the only way we know how, I don't think we've ever finished a game in under 2 hours).

I would so be up for that, but a 5 hour drive is a bit much for us at the moment. =P

Maybe if we're someday nearby we will take you up on that offer though! =)