NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Cant.... Stop.... Buying..... Games.....

51Kov-TOBWL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

£8 pre-owned in HMV... except... it's brand new. The instruction manual doesnt look like it's been open

Borderlands-2-360-box-art.jpg

Preordered and ready to go.

brink-xbox-360-boxart.jpg

It's supposed to be a bit pants but thought I would give it a go for a fiver.

A fiver?! Fuck, I miss the UK. It's still about £20 here - enough to pique interest but not enough to part with the dollars!

Fuck.

I think I'm going to be more of a games addict when I return, simply because games on the whole are half-price over in the UK, so why not? @Hero\-of\-Time let us know how it fares.

One new tire, three new wiper blades, new handbrake and cable, two cv clips and an MOT in a pear tree.

A fiver?! Fuck' date=' I miss the UK. It's still about £20 here - enough to pique interest but not enough to part with the dollars![/quote']

I rented Brink through Lovefilm and felt extremely ripped off. I actually completed one level by mistake as I forgot to stop the countdown timer for loading the next level and went off to eat tea.

Although if they've fixed the graphical bugs, graphics loading, how it seemed like levels were unbalanced to either attackers or defenders, how there's so few levels, the small amount of character customisation, the server issues and lag (the main patch that "sorted" this simply reduced the amount of players from 16 to 8) and various other stuff, then it could be a decent game. The core of it isn't too bad, it's just got a terrible framework and could have done with another year of development.

... Yeeaaah you've made it even more less appealing! I guess the game tried to snatch up some multiplayer territory but utterly failed in that department, and thus the lacklustre single player mode made everyone realise "oh shit! WTF do we do!"

edit - just noticed it says season one on the side.

That's nothing compared to the typo on the side of Naruto Unleashed season 1 part 1... they spelt Unleashed wrong.

That's nothing compared to the typo on the side of Naruto Unleashed season 1 part 1... they spelt Unleashed wrong.

I never noticed that before! They don't correct it until 2:2, so there's 3 dvd sets with the mistake.

With all the iPhone 5 excitement I decided I needed a new phone.

samsung-galaxy-nexus_2.jpg

That's not me. She has two, but I bought just one.

It's a little expensive for a not-so-current phone (£21/month and £30-ish outright for the phone) but I think it's worth it to get the newest updates rolled out so quickly.

Shiny!

EIPCASE558.jpg

For my S2, a colleague told me about them, usually for iPhone, but they work with other smartphones too (basically just magnetic). So that'll be good for going to France :D.

Like 6quid including postage, very cheap.

They look pretty good too! I mean the diana f+ fish eye lens is about 20-30 quid first hand, so it makes sense to just get one for my phone instead.

Just go on eBay there's loads :)

I got Tickets for some films at the London Film Festival today. :)

Got 4 movies locked in:

Amour (Michael Haneke)

Lawrence of Arabia (David Lean) (4k restoration.)

The Hunt (Thomas Vinterberg)

For Love’s Sake (Takashi Miike)

YES. PLEASE.

I want to see For Love's Sake! Although I'm not a member so I've got to wait two weeks before I can order them.

Although truth be told I won't die if I don't see it.

With all the iPhone 5 excitement I decided I needed a new phone.

samsung-galaxy-nexus_2.jpg

That's not me. She has two, but I bought just one.

It's a little expensive for a not-so-current phone (£21/month and £30-ish outright for the phone) but I think it's worth it to get the newest updates rolled out so quickly.

What network are you on? I got mine in December for £200 upfront on a £17 a month contract, upgraded to all you can eat data and then put in a complaint about poor network performance and got £5 off.