NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

I'd prefer to just spend money on the books and not have the hassle of eyes/holding/charging.

If only I had the space... that's the main overriding factor for me at the moment, I do like physically owning most things, for instance CD's I always buy as opposed to MP3's, game discs as opposed to direct download but with books I feel like I can make the sacifice of not owning the physical items seeing as I don't really have the space for them and that I haven't really been reading as much as I used to in recent years so I'm hoping that owning a Kindle will bring about some positive change.

I suppose I could have just started using the library again but hassle/returning/late fees... I know I've paid a price for simplicity but I'm hoping that what I should gain from it will outweigh the cost eventually.

not have the hassle of eyes

I know exactly what you mean. Things have been so much easier since I gouged mine out.

If only I had the space... that's the main overriding factor for me at the moment, I do like physically owning most things, for instance CD's I always buy as opposed to MP3's, game discs as opposed to direct download but with books I feel like I can make the sacifice of not owning the physical items seeing as I don't really have the space for them and that I haven't really been reading as much as I used to in recent years so I'm hoping that owning a Kindle will bring about some positive change.

I suppose I could have just started using the library again but hassle/returning/late fees... I know I've paid a price for simplicity but I'm hoping that what I should gain from it will outweigh the cost eventually.

I got a Kindle from my sisters as a Christmas gift and I love it.

As you say, it's nice to physically own a book but the Kindle makes it so easy. Plus it's really easy on the eyes. Good purchase!! : peace:

Whats in the limited edition?

Game

Artwork

Soundtrack CD

Premium Steelbook Case

Mine arrived on the same day as my PSV so naturally I haven't played it yet, what's more is that the box the ltd ed came in weighed more than the PSVita and games :heh: so I think it's a pretty substantial limited edition.

I really loved the Pokémon Adventures Manga as a kid and I found you can buy it all off of Amazon for really cheap and... I kinda want to go through them all. (I only got to Lavender Town first time around and wanna know what happens!) It's so much better than the anime... why couldn't they have adapted it?

Anyway... that's what I intend to buy this week.

I'd prefer to just spend money on the books and not have the hassle of eyes/holding/charging.

Your eyes will be fine, especially due to the screens they actually use, I was very much a skeptic myself and genuinely still buy books, but use my kindle for travelling and reading certain novels that are quite expensive and heavy (I move a lot, so its handy.)

:)

Yeah Kindle is lighter than a book and you charge it like once a month, when you're asleep. All the cons it may have had are pretty much gone, bar the initial cost which isn't too bad if you consider it eliminates the need to go and physically buy (most) books. Ace to look at too.

My recent purchases/pre-orders made in February

ssx-xbox-360-box-art.jpg

817imO79z6L._AA1500_.jpg

81HJ0EWDFwL._AA1500_.jpg

51RYqYBtU-L._SS500_.jpg

I suppose this would "technically" count, as i had to re-order it due to a certain company

large_38654_1317896219.jpg

Do ShopTo still get you pre-orders a day early usually? I'm getting ME3 delivered to work, but I won't be in work on release day :blank:

sleigh_bells_reign_of_terror.jpg

Sleigh Bells - Reign Of Terror

Such a brilliant sound. The sound of being absolutely blown away. THIS to me is rock music that actually knocks your socks off with it's ferocity, not the countless RAGHH-ing men with their beards and long hair trying to get people to lose themselves. And the vocals of the lead singer here are about as far removed from that type of rock as possible. It's the pure euphoria of delicate pop music trapped in an unstoppable barrage of guitars and drum machines at ridiculous volume.

I know it's hard but

you gotta deal with it

I thought you'd bought dirty shoes with blood spatter on them and wondered if it was some sort of new fashion I wasn't aware of.