NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Filename NewOrder10PR011111.jpg

Genius :heh:

Shut up Watson!

396173_10150514949091493_1722708677_n.jpg

Choices cancelled my last one. £144 from Morrisons.

61VcfYM3fQL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

£6 from CEX.

I've always been tempted to get a PS3, there seems to be some sexy titles for it. How ye finding it?

Go for it EEVIL, so many good titles for it. At £144 they're practically giving it away.

I'd have to find a Morrisons nearby, since even with staff discount, Tesco's online price £200 isn't that great. Maybe they'll have something in store, I'll check it out tomorrow.

Might just hold off til my birthday though.

Bought this though.

NintendoGamer.jpg

6 month subscription and a free Metroid Other M... yay. I'll pretend I lost the receipt at work and see if I can change it for a decent a game, failing that just get the trade-in price.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

Speaking off, I preordered my Vita t'other day.

5805867126_929c94209e_z.jpg

With,

6818455767_a9c4dc8c9e_b.jpg

and an 8GB memory card for £234.

Score.

Haven't been this excited for a handheld since the DS came out.

Speaking off, I preordered my Vita t'other day.

Despite all my talk of learning my lesson from buying a 3DS too early im very close to preordering a Vita myself at the moment.

Despite all my talk of learning my lesson from buying a 3DS too early im very close to preordering a Vita myself at the moment.

After the Wii I said I'd never buy a console at launch but that was now a long time ago and I actually really want to play a couple of the launch games (Super Stardust and Wipeout 2048, mainly). Usually launch games for me are like settling for a game that is 'good enough' but not with these. Also, there's an uber backlog of PSP games I never got to play.

Also, now I've stopped renting games I'm finding I have more time to play games, which sounds weird but, yeah and I can't always use the PS3 since it's hooked up to the main TV.

If they can get PS3 games to stream through it like in the hack and I can play Uncharted online through it I will weep rainbows.

For my XBMC machine, half price with a blemished box from Logitech

14495.png

I was using my bro's one on the weekend. They're ace.

Edited by Daft

After the Wii I said I'd never buy a console at launch but that was now a long time ago and I actually really want to play a couple of the launch games (Super Stardust and Wipeout 2048, mainly). Usually launch games for me are like settling for a game that is 'good enough' but not with these. Also, there's an uber backlog of PSP games I never got to play.

The launch titles arent really drawing me in for the Vita, im just a sucker for new tech. I am the same with the backlog of PSP games though, looking forward to playing Persona 3 Portable for one.

Oh, yeah, shiny new toy-ness with pretty screen is also a big pull.

Why the Invincible trades?

I want it in every format. Need floppies #1-43 I think. Then TPB 2-9, and the Library editions (ugggh...maybe...one day) but defo the others. Plus it will be more convinient for re reading specific segments.

Might...might get some Ottley artwork after my birthday. Some pages from #60 are reasonable.

I want it in every format. Need floppies #1-43 I think. Then TPB 2-9, and the Library editions (ugggh...maybe...one day) but defo the others. Plus it will be more convinient for re reading specific segments.

Might...might get some Ottley artwork after my birthday. Some pages from #60 are reasonable.

Thats some impressive (*crazy) devotion to the book then. I think i'll be sticking with just my TPBs for now anyway. I would like to get Ryan Ottley's artbook though, nearly did last year but the p&p from the US was more than I was willing to pay.

Thats some impressive (*crazy) devotion to the book then. I think i'll be sticking with just my TPBs for now anyway. I would like to get Ryan Ottley's artbook though, nearly did last year but the p&p from the US was more than I was willing to pay.

I genuinely believe I am the biggest Invincible fan.

I genuinely believe I am the only Invincible fan.

I think you're right there...

I think everyone is getting it because:

- It's gaming related.

- It's new and fancy.

- It has lots of great games It's new and fancy.

You missed

- It has two analogue sticks and still looks sexy.

- It has a Super Stardust game.

Doesn't the Vita come with any onboard memory? I mean... I just bought FFVII and it was 1.3GB. An 8GB card is going to fill up in no time :/