NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Yeah, tablets are quite tricky to get used to. Once you've been using them for a while though, you'll wonder how you ever coped without one.

At work, new people hate them at first, but we have to tell them that they really are worth sticking with.

At first I was like I just wasted £75 but after a few hours and finding a couple of programs that work really well for drawing (sketchpad pro and gimp2) I'm really liking but I'm still getting used to it. Might take a good chunk of hours before I'm 100% ok with it.

I do kinda wish I went for the none touch version as I've just turned it off because I have to rest my hand on the tablet.

The programs that came with my tablet have been fun, freeing the bird by fapping around with lil blocks.

Theres a free the bird game that came with mine and a paper folding game which is awesome. I thought the drawing apps that game with it were poor and laggy, the ones I downloaded are much better.

Where is that from? I saw it on the cover of FT today but didn't have time to read it.

PlayStation_3_250GB_Slim_Sony_PS3.jpg

Umm...

I've been toying with the idea of getting one for a while, mostly for the blu-ray and general entertainment hub stuff for the new place, and the 320GB pre-owned is currently £140 on the Choices website (does the physical store still exist)? Was considering getting a pre-owned one from CEX with trade ins but last I looked the cheapest was £160 and that was an old one with less space. May just go in there tomorrow and trade in stuff for games/films.

Slight chance I may wake up in the morning and cancel it because I always have terrible buyer's remorse :heh: But it's pay day, I seldom treat myself and I did get £250* extra in my payslip this month.

(*minus tax)

*awaiting GIF from @Daft*

N-E may yet become Sony Europe. :o

The PS3 has some great games, though, especially if you don't own an Xbox 360/good gaming PC. Don't cancel your order!

It will be used 95% of the time for non-gaming-entertainment. Don't worry, my heart still belongs to Nintendo :heh:

You say that now, but Nintendo had better hurry up and release the Wii U before they lose you as a fan forever! ;)

tumblr_lybi5joWIQ1qzrlhgo1_400.gif

Until Sony start treating me as well as Nintendo do... :heh:

By 'treating' do you mean 'reducing the medium of games to a pure and unadulterated nostalgic tedium'?

By 'treating' do you mean 'reducing the medium of games to a pure and unadulterated nostalgic tedium'?

I mean free drinks and trips to Amsterdam.

153btx2.jpg

PlayStation_3_250GB_Slim_Sony_PS3.jpg

Umm...

I've been toying with the idea of getting one for a while, mostly for the blu-ray and general entertainment hub stuff for the new place, and the 320GB pre-owned is currently £140 on the Choices website (does the physical store still exist)?

Oh no the commander has fallen :o:o:shakehead

You do know you can get standalone BluRay players pretty cheap enough now these days?

Though I guess at 140 that is a tempting price... though when it says "pre-owned" you'd want to make sure it's not been battered around :heh:

Can return it within 21 days if it is in a shit state.

Don't think I could get a stand alone with 320GB and built-in wifi for that price tbh.

81etUVBRvJL._AA1500_.jpg

Because Manga UK cancelled the UK Blu Ray release. Gutted.

91rj6i7C6BL._AA1500_.jpg

Something to pass the time till the previous 2 blu rays I posted arrive.

EDIT: I just notice the big red 18 logo on the cover. Is it going to be THAT uncensored? I mean it's not a hentai or anything. Kinda weird. Then again from what i saw when it was airing it was pretty close.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

EDIT: I just notice the big red 18 logo on the cover. Is it going to be THAT uncensored? I mean it's not a hentai or anything. Kinda weird. Then again from what i saw when it was airing it was pretty close.

I assume that you missed it and thought "Striptease Fighting? That's perfectly acceptable for children"

My pre-order arrived today. Yay :grin:

Lana-Del-Rey-Born-To-Die-album-cover-300x300.jpg?1326112759

This also arrived today. Yay :grin:

re_revelationscollector-288x400.jpg

The best delivery ever - considering how amazing they both are! :love:

renderImage?imageID=5600741&type=1

Two nights at a hotel in Lemmington Spa.

Plus train ticket there and back.

£Money.