NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

I was gonna wait to see if this came in a sale, but I won some monies at the bingo, so treated myself

60010299035_ENGWC2HoGhurLead.jpg

Scenery is fucking massive

My favourite season is almost in full swing which means:

71tBN0V2KJL._AC_SL1086_.jpg

Tea. Lots of tea. Needed one of these so I can stop buying teabags and be less wasteful :) 
They come in a 2-pack so my mom gets one, too :D 

• Like 1

Consumerism, wooohooo

61UtybX1QsL._AC_SL1107_.jpg

Finally an upgrade to my 11 year old LG monitor. Thanks to the recent PS5 firmware update and the new monitor I'll finally be able to play in 1440p :D 

• Like 1

During my time off work I finally got round to playing Hitman 2 which I bought years ago and never started, finished last week and was looking to buy the third. Steam told me to hold off until this week because they had a Hitman sale on. 

Boom

XX85ZND1RuA13iphoE1Qb7ex.png

cf98202f1e21f1363622a9e161d2d56ae98df8a7

It'll never be available in Germany so I finally bit the bullet and got this from the US PSN Store for $12.49. 
Bought $20 PSN credit for 18.50€ so can't complain.

That's my spooky game sorted. But it'll probably last me way beyond spooky season :p Especially if (and that's a huge IF) I get some mates for co-op action.

Thanks to some old credit I now have $9.49 left, but nothing on sale tickles my fancy. Gonna save it for some other time :D 

Google Pixel 6a, because the power button on my old Galaxy disappeared today, so I had to turn the screen timeout to 10 seconds so it isn't always on.

On 05/11/2022 at 7:28 PM, EEVILMURRAY said:

Google Pixel 6a, because the power button on my old Galaxy disappeared today, so I had to turn the screen timeout to 10 seconds so it isn't always on.

The power button fell off my Moto phone, but I found there was a two finger swipe gesture that would work until I could order a new button. However, you can't really do this one handed while on the move, so i ended up having to do a combination swipe with my thumb and the tip of my nose to turn the screen off. 

I think the people in my neighbourhood think i'm weird now, because they would often see me walking past while rubbing my phone across my face.

• Haha 1

a631738a-8151-4ac6-8fa2-af807c631cae.15581+X9rmTfcL._AC_SX342_.jpg91ud1QkqSlL._AC_SY445_.jpg

4003692_1.jpg81BptYFbngL._AC_SX342_.jpg71XDWVyi07L._AC_SX425_.jpg81zOn175n4L._AC_SY606_.jpg

Decided to start replacing my Arnold Schwarzenegger DVDs with 4K's Also started collecting Jackie Chan's American films since I've got so much of the Chinese stuff.

Edited by martinist
  • Like 1

20221109_130434.jpg

Decided to treat myself to an Otter keyboard. I don't exactly need two keyboards, but I have fallen down a rabbit hole in recent years, so may end up with a few. 

Technically the deskmat is new too haha....oops. 

2 hours ago, Kav said:

Aw I didn't know about these and I can't see the first pair and the fourth one is sold out in my size.

4 hours ago, Ike said:

Aw I didn't know about these and I can't see the first pair and the fourth one is sold out in my size.

The first one are the customs, so if you click to customise you can choose the One Piece pattern on a shoe of your choice.

Edited by Kav

Qashqai_UK_edition_2017-F34-action_trans

After two years of struggling with one baby and a Fiat 500, we finally admitted that we needed a bigger car with a second baby on the way.

• Like 1

Just like @killthenet I've decided to get myself one of these, found one for a good price second-hand:

It's indeed quite a hassle to set up, but I've enjoyed a bit of SNES, GBA and even some Resident Evil 4 on it. N64 and GC I need to look into, it'll require more tinkering to get it working a bit more smooth. But so far it's a pretty enjoyable little thing!

• Like 2

My mom insisted to give me money for my upcoming birthday. I told her that she doesn't need to, but mothers are relentless :p 

Soooooo, I ordered:

71t1Ga3qdDL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

My old beard trimmer (by Remington) died after 15 years of use on my gloriously unimpressive beard, so it's time for a new one.

Synologys-New-DS923-4-Bay-NAS-is-Designe

81LLv5SKAoL._AC_SY450_.jpg

Synology DS923+ NAS and 4 12TB NAS drives for around £1500. Want to burn all my movies and tv series I have on bluray and DVD onto hard drives and run it all in a media server.

Edited by martinist

I saw this as an advert in-between YouTube videos and I couldn't stop thinking about it, so was checking it out on the website with the other ones they've got. 

Ended up getting from the Amazon, because I'm inpatient and don't trust the import time.

• Like 2

SB916953GAMINGSEATEVO_Black_SHOT2_1800x1800.png?v=1604058151

My 13 year old office chair is pretty worn out and this one is reduced to 99€. My Christmas present to me :D 

• Like 1