NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

81L7CbfttcL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

With my loyalty bonus from work, I decided to upgrade my computers Ram to 32GB, which has proven to be a good call, when my capture software was loaded up when I tried to open Minecraft it would crash, which upon testing it has stopped the issue from occuring.

• Like 1

The current Humble Bundle, The Cybersecurity bundle that gives you the complete set of Avast tools for PC and Mobile. On a related note, anyone here use a mac who would like the Mac Premium Security? Just send me a DM if you want it.

My mouse has been playing up a lot recently so decided to treat myself to an upgrade:

36553-68097-logitech-mx-master-3-for-mac-xl.jpg

Huge improvement! Wish I’d have gotten something like this a lot sooner.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Will said:

My mouse has been playing up a lot recently so decided to treat myself to an upgrade:

36553-68097-logitech-mx-master-3-for-mac-xl.jpg

Huge improvement! Wish I’d have gotten something like this a lot sooner.

I’ve got the earlier gen version of that and I love it. Don’t think I’d want to go back to regularly shaped mice now.

Left handed people might just be the most discriminated against people in history.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, bob said:

Left handed people might just be the most discriminated against people in history.

Maybe you need to open a Leftorium. 

• Like 1

On 28/02/2021 at 6:35 PM, nightwolf said:

Friend has this sofa in a different colour, its squishy, very. But comfy if you like that sort of thing! It lost the bottom support at one stage, so get a warranty on it :)

We took out the extended warranty as with it being from Argos and my track record for stuff from there, it was just safer to do so. Got it a few days ago though and its surprisingly firm. Had expected it to softer but happy as it seems like it'll last longer with being firmer and its far more comfortable than my previous sofa so I'd say a good buy considering we can't go into a store and try them.

Funny thing happened on delivery. Sofa came in the house easy enough but they suddenly appeared with a second package the same size, put it down and left. We opened the first one thinking that its probably just the frame but nope, it was the whole sofa. They'd left us with another of the same sofa meant for someone else. Had to get them to come back as there's not enough room in our living room for two of them with how things are laid out but I've never seen two more grateful delivery guys when they came to recollect the second one. Probably saved them their jobs (and gave them a change for a coffee break apparently), though not great covid safe delivery for the next person even though myself and my partner are clear.

Some digital purchases in the last couple of days for my PS5:

H2x1_NSwitchDS_CurseOfTheDeadGods_image1

H2x1_NSwitchDS_LairOfTheClockwordGod_ima

olija2021-800x400.jpg

capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1589340644

capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1597201478

I've already played and finished Puter Wilds on my Xbox One through Gamepass but wanted to play it again and support the devs of what is one of my favourite games of the previous gen.

Heard great things about all the others so as there's a bit of a lull in bigger releases, thought I'd give them a go. Hoping Curse of the Dead Gods itches that Hades itch.

• Like 1

I had some time off work sick last month so I'm going to get a considerably lighter pay check this month, trust my wireless headphones to break on me this morning, so I have had to buy another set.

logo_800x.jpg?v=1605611231

787764.jpg?auto=format&bg=0FFF&fit=fill&

I was gonna wait and decide what to play next but I'm still buzzing from finishing Persona 5 Royal and wanted to carry on with the story!

Buy Ring Fit Adventure Nintendo Switch Game | Nintendo Switch games | Argos

I finally bought this and I WISHED I got it sooner! This is absolutely the best fitness game out there. It completely knocks it out of the park. I hope they come out with new and intense exercise games like this!

6 hours ago, Happenstance said:

EKA70416_LuckyStarsCollection_OCard_webs

I needed more martial arts movies. It’s been too long.

I also bought this. Going straight onto the Jackie Chan shelf.

5 minutes ago, martinist said:

I also bought this. Going straight onto the Jackie Chan shelf.

Did you get it from Amazon? It dropped down to around £12 today for some reason so with Amazon’s preorder guarantee mine dropped as well so I’m really happy at the moment.

Just now, Happenstance said:

Did you get it from Amazon? It dropped down to around £12 today for some reason so with Amazon’s preorder guarantee mine dropped as well so I’m really happy at the moment.

Had it preordered from Amazon since it was announced. Never noticed the price drop, was a nice surprise :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, martinist said:

Had it preordered from Amazon since it was announced. Never noticed the price drop, was a nice surprise :)

I preordered it when it was announced but then cancelled it when I thought I needed to save the money. Reordered it this morning so was really lucky to get the price drop.

• Like 1

Yet more records:

080869901007.jpg?w=1280&h=1280&quality=6

coheedcambria-iv_1800x.jpg?v=1571264955

And some Samsung Galaxy Buds+, as they're half price on Amazon currently:

techinthebasket_samsung_galaxy_buds__plu

• Like 1

Don't kknow if any of you ever watched the show 'Lie to Me' with Tim Roth but I always found the micro expression study stuff from it really interesting. Started watching it again recently as it was added to Disney+ and I decided to buy one of the books the guy wrote who the show is based on.

0805083391.jpg

Been having a few issues with my Galaxy Buds+ recently and noticed this morning that the Buds Pro have dropped quite a bit in price on Amazon so had to snap up a pair. People don't seem to be sure if its just a discount or a mistake seeing as they are so new but hopefully my order goes through fine.

samsung-galaxy-buds-pro-main-100873649-l

1 hour ago, Cube said:

p2oyud.jpg

Can you let me know how this is! Sorely tempted by it. 

A lovely t-shirt from a little indie game called Omori, a game I completed today and would recommend you check out.

RELEASE ENERGY! T-Shirt

Edited by Emerald Emblem

party-down-revival-comedy-tv-series.jpg

Noticed you could get the entire show for £13 on Prime so I did! Will be good to see it again before the revival.