NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

playstation-5-77d37a0.jpg

Thanks to a very generous early birthday + Christmas present from my sister, her boyfriend and my mom, half of the console has been paid off. Because I have some (very modest) savings available I can pay the remaining price myself, once Amazon.de ships the console.

:bouncy:

Edited by drahkon
  • Like 4

My trusty PS4 headset has seen better days and is just about ready to snap, so a replacement is due. I had a set of comparable Sennheisers before and found them to be amazing, so I opted for a set of HD280 Pros:

x143HD280P-f.jpeg

They don't have a mic, so I do lose that functionality, but the PS4 headset was mainly used as headphones whilst I use my Snowball mic anyway, so it's not really an issue. They're studio monitoring headphones, so I'll at least look the part when recording/editing my podcast.

Edited by Goafer

71msy3qjSOL._AC_SL1438_.jpg

I've heard alot of bad things about this movie. It just made me want to watch it more.

• Like 3
  • Weird 1

Didn't really buy this as I got it from work but still, new gear! 

op8t-8.jpg

(But then I had to buy my old OnePlus 6 to be able to keep it so I guess that counts?)

61XJFoJ64UL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

Hadn't noticed there was a new Faithless album out last week so, bought. Been 10 years and though there's a more chilled vibe to it compared to Reverence, its still great.

Also picked up these t-shirts after watching my first New Japan Pro Wrestling G1 Climax. Caught up with the last of the shows literally on the morning of the finals, which were watched live, and loved every second of them.

newjapan2432-1.png

newjapan2059_1.png

Shame the Okada tees aren't up to much (and sucks that Tanahashi didn't feature nearer the top of the block).

And picked up Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning and Cloudpunk as tide over games till next gen, with Assassin's Creed Valhalla paid for and The Pathless and The Falconeer next on the list.

On 22/10/2020 at 2:05 PM, Cube said:

New board game called Tidal Blades.

Those models best be painted before you even begin to play that game.

My "advent calendar" for this year. 12 Christmas teas and 12 Christmas hot chocolates

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Cube said:

My "advent calendar" for this year. 12 Christmas teas and 12 Christmas hot chocolates

That sounds interesting, where did you get it?

On 17/09/2020 at 3:54 PM, martinist said:

12695146-1414800731851398.jpg

I don't even know what i'm doing anymore.

Collectors Edition of the entire Dragon Ball Super TV Series

What was the release date for this? I thought it was beginning of the month, but I can't find the date anywhere, and other websites appear to be having it in stock

2 hours ago, EEVILMURRAY said:

What was the release date for this? I thought it was beginning of the month, but I can't find the date anywhere, and other websites appear to be having it in stock

2nd November, my standard edition arrived.

15 minutes ago, Cube said:

Thanks.

2 hours ago, Sheikah said:
3 hours ago, Cube said:

This looks nice, but sadly the hot chocolate advent calendar is sold out.

That's why I went for the 12 day one and got a 12 day box with it to mix things up.

3 hours ago, Ike said:

2nd November, my standard edition arrived.

I've been around the houses here this morning. Cancelled the order on Zavvi as I saw it cheaper on anime-on-line for £125, have now requested that order to be cancelled as its on the Amazon for £112. 

30 minutes ago, EEVILMURRAY said:

I've been around the houses here this morning. Cancelled the order on Zavvi as I saw it cheaper on anime-on-line for £125, have now requested that order to be cancelled as its on the Amazon for £112. 

Zavvi took a month to ship my copy of One Piece Stampede when that came out earlier in the year.

22 minutes ago, Ike said:

Zavvi took a month to ship my copy of One Piece Stampede when that came out earlier in the year.

Crivens. I fear how long Hero Quest will take...

Kinda forgot about my DBS collection order from Zavvi. Should have been here over a week ago. Taking way too long to dispatch so I ended up canceling and ordering from Amazon.

• Like 1

Zavvi must be having problems getting stock in, other retailers had One Piece Stampede in stock, but it was unavailable on Zavvi when it came out. I had ordered it the day it went on for sale. I wasn't that bothered about getting it straight away so I just waited it out, but I was hoping it was just a one off.

• Like 1

Maybe they operate the same as the other place I ordered from. (Foolishly) After I placed the order I thought I'd send off a nice tweet to them about whether they actually had it in stock, because I didn't really want to wait. The response:

"While we don't actually carry stock on hand for Manga titles, it is readily available to order in from our suppliers and ship out to you."

Not the most encouraging response, but maybe they know where I can direct my query - "Many thanks, where might I be able to enquire about if it is in stock? The store doesn't mention either way, and the Facebook/Twitter links provided bring me to you."

What they came back to me with: "As mentioned in the previous tweet, stock isn't actually on hand - if you ordered it on our site, we would then have to order in a copy."

Not really what I asked them. So basically = they don't know. I'm not really wanting to deal with middlemen if they just don't know, so I held my tongue replying and just cancelled my order.

8962.jpg

Some fancy pillows that are usually £90 each, luckily I was able to get them for cost price plus VAT.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Will said:

iPhone 12 Mini

Got one too. Finally they release a phone that isn't like a small tablet!