NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

22 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

Preordered a Sony Xperia 1 Mark 2 (awful name). 
Comes with the WH-1000XM3 headphones which I’ve eyed up for a while now. 

rpZNfd8_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

It’s an expensive phone, (£1100 outright or thereabouts) but the o2 refresh trick means it will cost about £790 and the free headphones too make it a pretty sweet deal. If I don’t like the headphones I could sell them on and make it even cheaper!

They’re really good headphones, I’ve got some myself. Only real issue is that the touch controls sometimes get triggered as I’m taking them off.

• Like 1

Shit just got real.

Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen USB Audio Interface: Amazon.co.uk ...

Had a fiddle with this the night before last. It's goooooood. Time to start making some music! Just need to find the time now. :D 

Edit: Should probably mention what this is. It's an audio interface, meaning that you plug your guitar lead jack into the socket and can then record your playing. 

Finding Teddy 2 for the Wii U. One of the last official physical Wii U releases.

finding-teddy-ii-physical-eu-release-pix

Edited by sumo73

Very nice! I have quite a few friends that have made big item fitness purchases over the last few months that definitely usually wouldn’t have. Hope it helps you get in the shape you want!

The bigger issue is changing my diet. But I'm hoping to do 30 minutes each morning on that thing when it turns up and hoping that'll inspire me to eat better too.

snake-crane-arts-shaolin-88-films.jpg913aS8gr4-L._SL1500_.jpg91u0at2USiL._SL1500_.jpg815X4IAHh4L._AC_SX522_.jpg91A1DQuh5ML._AC_SX522_.jpg91k2IFwVmRL._AC_SX466_.jpg11094920-3543680290968549.jpg719Vkt8ifHL._AC_SY679_.jpg

Somebody help me. I'm going to starve to death due to all the money i'm spending on movies.

• Like 1

@martinist did you ever play the game total recall on the sinclair zx spectrum it is really good. you should play it. it might keep you busy:bouncy:

• Like 1

i bought a Nintendo GameCube  "LONG BAND" broadband adaptor. not sure what the LONG BAND  bit is. find out when i get it. cost  200 euro.

20 hours ago, martinist said:

Somebody help me. I'm going to starve to death due to all the money i'm spending on movies.

Now you're moving onto an actor whose films I can fully appreciate. 

As for Jackie Chan, I'm assuming you will be getting The Tuxedo in due course, assuming you haven't already?

• Like 1

i bought a Nintendo GameCube  "LONG BAND" broadband adaptor. not sure what the LONG BAND  bit is. find out when i get it. cost  200 euro.
I have no idea what that is, but I'm certain you overpaid.

20 minutes ago, bob said:
15 hours ago, euroninfan said:

I have no idea what that is, but I'm certain you overpaid.

You'd be surprised how much GameCube broadband adapters go for. They've become quite collectable, as they can still be used to some degree.

Edited by Goafer
  • Thanks 1

Gone a bit overboard getting stuff for the new bike

61egEBOh46L._AC_UY218_ML3_.jpg51FZw5k-5pL.__AC_SX300_QL70_ML2_.jpg51jyA0gTI+L._SX679_.jpg71PwZ-ozlDL._AC_SS350_.jpg41LnbOAH-XL._AC_.jpg41oNlLviv8L._SY355_.jpg

And of course a Jackie Chan movie so I don't break tradition

918gKAlnIsL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

23 hours ago, EEVILMURRAY said:

Now you're moving onto an actor whose films I can fully appreciate. 

As for Jackie Chan, I'm assuming you will be getting The Tuxedo in due course, assuming you haven't already?

Right now i'm focusing on his Chinese movies. I'll start getting the American stuff once Dragon Lord and Fearless Hyena arrive from 88 Films. Still have to pick up Drunken Master also. Then I'll start working on the rest of the Schwarzenegger films.

sandisk-ultra-microsd-card-128.jpg?quality=98&strip=all&w=782

Finally a microSD card for my Switch :D

And later today I will most likely buy the following on PS4:

4504.jpg

It's on sale for 15 bucks and almost out of early access. Seems like a good time to jump back into the rogue-lite shooter genre :peace:

AWD-IT Ranger 5 Plus, AMD Ryzen 5, 8GB RAM, 480GB SSD, NVIDIA GTX 1650, Gaming Desktop PC bundle:

https://www.costco.co.uk/Electronics-Security/Gaming-PCs-Consoles/Gaming-Desktops/AWD-IT-Ranger-5-Plus-AMD-Ryzen-5-8GB-RAM-480GB-SSD-NVIDIA-GTX-1650-Gaming-Desktop-PC-with-236-Full-HD-LED-Widescreen-Monitor-RGB-Gaming-Keyboard-Mouse-Plus-Headset-Mouse-Pad/p/332876

Think it's time for a new model. My PC is about 15 years old (gfx replaced about 4 years ago). Just need to get a friend to assist me with adding a disc drive and we'll be sweet.

• Like 2

Pre-ordered the new F1 game so it’ll be ready to download as soon as available

image.jpg

I think this will be the last PS4 game I play before the PS5 comes along.

• Like 2

Is there a "Regular Schumacher Edition" and "Substandard Schumacher Edition" as well?

• Haha 1

Tickets to go and see the empire strikes back in the cinema on Wednesday night. So excited to be going back to the cinema... It's been way too long! 

• Like 1

My projector screen has been held up by adhesive hooks for the last year because the only wall it could go on is too weak to screw or drill anything into and it fell down again yesterday for the third time this summer so I’ve finally given up. It’s a shame as I loved the size but to be fair not being able to use it on really hot days because of the heat it pumps out and needing to upgrade to 4K for the next gem consoles made the decision a bit easier.

Anyway, I’ve grabbed myself a 55” LG 4K tv, a new stand for it to get it a bit higher against the wall (on the same wall as the screen was so can’t mount it for the same reasons) and a couple of 4K blu rays to test it all out.

MTXyLbFbhrteMzVzgRkn6g-1024-80.jpg

226928_front.jpg153199_front.jpg

• Like 2

I'm secretly hoping my TV dies soon so I can buy a fancy new one, but that stubborn bastard is too damn strong.

Definitely recommend Samsung TVs for longevity - twats.

• Like 2