NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

3 hours ago, S.C.G said:

Also... this means you'll be able to write reviews again for N-Europe, right? :smile:

It's definitely something I'd like to get back into. That and being more active on here (although I need my email resetting so I can login on my phone, which is what I mainly use for browsing...luckily I'm auto logged in on PC).

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Cube said:

It's definitely something I'd like to get back into. That and being more active on here (although I need my email resetting so I can login on my phone, which is what I mainly use for browsing...luckily I'm auto logged in on PC).

Is this from back when the forums changed? @Shorty can help you with that from what I understand.

It would be good to see you on here more Dean, and if you were to get back into reviewing then that would be excellent as well. 

3 hours ago, S.C.G said:

Is this from back when the forums changed? @Shorty can help you with that from what I understand

It's due to 2 Factor Authentication, Ashley is sorting it when he can get to it (it's to do with the email accounts).

• Thanks 1

Started getting into Commander in Magic The Gathering recently so bought a few cards online with view to enhancing the deck for Commander play, namely this lot:

Boros Signet

Argentum Armor

Rakdos Signet

Terramorphic Expanse

Aryel, Knight of Windgrace

Orzhov Signet

Worthy Knight

Valiant Knight

Christmas presents for myself:

81QWMFaGcnL._SX466_.jpg

sid-meiers-civilization-vi-nintendo-switch.jpg?$formatz$

Sold my PS4 copy and bought the Switch one, 'cause it's a game I like to play while watching TV :D 

Christmas presents for my sister and her boyfriend:
Towels and a steak cutlery set.

Christmas presents for my mom:
A music CD and a book.

And with that my Christmas shopping has been completed :peace: 

• Thanks 1

I just bought a PokeBall Plus for the Mew.

Which means I've basically just spent £40 on like 200 bytes of data.

Was it worth it? Darn right. Just waiting for it to arrive haha.

4 minutes ago, martinist said:

REDBOX_CHRISTMAS_ANIME_LIMITED_2019_v2_gBLUEBOX_CHRISTMAS_ANIME_LIMITED_2019_v2_

All the Anime have their mystery boxes out again.

I was speaking to someone from CEX about these earlier in the year. Apparently they had loads of people buying them then trading in all the blu rays because they were making a profit.

• Like 1

Oh yeah? there is a blurb on the page about resellers orders being cancelled. Limiting it to two boxes of each mystery box. I don't sell mine though.

On 12/12/2019 at 5:32 PM, martinist said:

BLUEBOX_CHRISTMAS_ANIME_LIMITED_2019_v2_

All the Anime have their mystery boxes out again.

I got this one too, finally saved the moneyto get one this year.

• Like 1

fitbit-versa-2-versa-2-se-smartwatches-s

Fitbit Versa 2

My old one (the original Versa) broke as the screen went all glitchy so I finally got round to sorting that out and upgraded in the process.

Bunch of RPGs for the Switch.

y4mYuqYqJGCR2NaF8PNj35AnW9V-Pto8FnNNTVnn

Legends of Localisation Book 2: Earthbound  + Password To Mother 2

y4mL03L19WtBjPjt81YJTLCNaSPDI-4Kws6rifyu

Password To Mother 2 was smaller than I expected (although given it's name I shouldn't have expected anything else), but should come in handy as I bought Mother 2 on the Japanese 3DS eShop last year when it went on sale and should be good for practising Japanese as it's mostly in Hiragana.

• Thanks 1

51B3SBHJ4SL.jpg

Released on GOG today. I've wanted to play this for years so I'm looking forward to giving it a try.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, Happenstance said:

51B3SBHJ4SL.jpg

Released on GOG today. I've wanted to play this for years so I'm looking forward to giving it a try.

I got the news today.. Wasn't aware they were working on this (seemed impossible). I've been waiting for this for a very long time.

Just now, Sméagol said:

I got the news today.. Wasn't aware they were working on this (seemed impossible). I've been waiting for this for a very long time.

ScummVM were the ones that have been doing the work to rebuild the engine for the last two years, they released it a month or two ago. I assume GOG got I  on the action just recently. The game now has a ScummVM screen at the beginning.

47 minutes ago, Happenstance said:

ScummVM were the ones that have been doing the work to rebuild the engine for the last two years, they released it a month or two ago. I assume GOG got I  on the action just recently. The game now has a ScummVM screen at the beginning.

I was actually considering hunting down a 2nd hand copy for it some day, and probably still will. But this is a more practical solution, as I don't need an old computer for it. I'll probably download this tonight.

1 hour ago, martinist said:

All The Anime's Blue Box arrived this morning.

ZlaNcIb.jpg

Ah, I see you got the artcard set from Perfect Blue by Satoshi Kon :D an excellent film indeed, highly recommended if you don't already own it. :)

• Like 1

Wow, that post makes me want to buy products from cuteplushies.net!

Bought myself a load of cute plushies today. Just had a sudden urge.

Edited by Happenstance

X6bXwSG.jpg

And the Red Box arrived.

I now have two coppies of Angelic Layer, two coppies of Your Name and two coppies of Noein thanks to these mystery boxes.

Edited by martinist
Because I needed to edit the post.

The Studio Ghibli films finally launched on iTunes so I picked up the 6 film collection.

268x0w.jpg

Will buy the others as and when we decide to watch them over the next couple of months.

11 hours ago, will' said:

The Studio Ghibli films finally launched on iTunes so I picked up the 6 film collection.

268x0w.jpg

Will buy the others as and when we decide to watch them over the next couple of months.

Are they going up anywhere else?