NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Bought myself a new phone. My old one was getting a bit slow and kept spazzing out (think there's something wrong with the screen getting false inputs).

Should arrive in two days!

13 minutes ago, bob said:

Bought myself a new phone. My old one was getting a bit slow and kept spazzing out (think there's something wrong with the screen getting false inputs).

Should arrive in two days!

What phone?

Motorola One Action

Looks to be pretty good value for £220 (and I got it for £200 with a code)

• Like 1

518ICtY7heL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Going to attempt to learn some C# and this book seems to be highly recommended for beginners.

Edited by Happenstance
  • Like 1

My new phone arrived! I'll take a screenshot to show you all.
b0121400552c2ea610b56838e6cd56bd.jpg

Sent from my motorola one action using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

l3PHhMZ.jpg

HP Pavillion all in one. Was looking at a cheeper one then the guy in Curries upsold me on this one.

• Thanks 1

914ZlPMzzOL._SY445_.jpg

Already have this on the PS4 but screw it! it was £40 in Argos!

Edited by martinist
I said so

Been reading Christopher Hitchens' god is not great. Such a great read.

Ordered these for when I'm finished with it:

10383597.jpg

37276805n.jpg

Product-Image-Galaxy-Tab-S6-2.jpg

Time for a tablet upgrade as my iPad is starting to shows its age. Decided to switch over to a Samsung Galaxy Tab S6. I was very tempted by the iPad Pro but it was mainly for the drawing apps and while I am going to hopefully do a lot of drawing on this, it's not gonna be for anything that needs more professional software. I just want to use it to practise more than anything. Then things like being able to run emulators was another big draw as with its specs it should be able to run some of the more taxing games.

My Fiesta ST is borked, so I bought:

75392801_10162684047580341_8604557675742

I was looking for a standard one, but this one was in pretty good shape, so I went with it. It's got a decat exhaust and induction kit, so it's bloody loud. It's an incredible car though, so hopefully it'll last me a while.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Goafer said:

My Fiesta ST is borked, so I bought:

75392801_10162684047580341_8604557675742

I was looking for a standard one, but this one was in pretty good shape, so I went with it. It's got a decat exhaust and induction kit, so it's bloody loud. It's an incredible car though, so hopefully it'll last me a while.

This was one of the reachable dream cars of mine when I was at Uni - still think it's the best Type R - great choice!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, will' said:

This was one of the reachable dream cars of mine when I was at Uni - still think it's the best Type R - great choice!

It's a hell of a car. Not the most comfortable, but it drives like nothing else I've driven before.

I can see why it gets a lot of praise. I thought it would be good, but overhyped. Turns out the praise is justified.

Edited by Goafer

After taking a break from buying Trading Cards I came back at it again after finding somewhere selling a card that I thought could improve my deck for cheaper than it had been in the past. So I bought this:

th?id=OIP.zwrTTWAlnWcyfLlVrRx2ywHaKU&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300

In the card's first game in my deck it had a winning debut against a control deck after I somehow managed to get exactly the right basic lands to cast it. Then it proceeded to burn my opponent's health until I was able to attack for game.

I have also been investing in Yu-Gi-Oh cards recently. I bought a couple of booster packs from Chaos Impact and one of them contained exactly the rare I was after:

Striker_Dragon.jpg

I couldn't find an English image of the card but it's a card called "Striker Dragon" which is a card that arguably should have been in the Structure Deck I bought in the first place. It makes the deck infinitely more playable by making it easier to set up the deck's main strategy which was a problem before this card existed.

I have also put orders in for other cards recently and just received these cards in the mail.

th?id=OIP.YgVimiYBufFP8PORewCAhgAAAA&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300

WhiteDragonWyverburster-SHSP-EN-C-1E.png

There is another order I am waiting on which is Yu-Gi-Oh related and that is for Guardragon Elpy, Guardragon Pisty and Galaxy Satellite Dragon.

Some new wheel centre caps for the Civic to replace the faded ones currently on it:

81nFibKMImL._SL1500_.jpg

And some valve caps because what's the point of having a Type R if you don't display the badge on everything you can?

61oYQ3kSWJL._SL1242_.jpg

And finally, some Mighty Car Mods stickers. Probably won't use most of them, but it was cheaper to buy a pack than just the ones I wanted:

Spack-NEW_1024x1024.png?v=1422528345

Edited by Goafer

dZiLMw6.jpg

Finally after all these years the Showa Era Godzilla movies have a UK release! Can't wait to start watching this collection in HD. I just hope it doesn't take too long for them to release the rest of the movies.

• Like 2

I purchased some new amp software for my PC today.

It's called BIAS FX 2, Elite bundle.  Had a quick go on it tonight as I was working most of today.

I'm on a week off work starting tomorrow so going to have lots of fun playing with this app on my time off.

• Thanks 1

Me and my girlfriend deiced to only get small Christmas presents this year and we've bought this console (you may have heard of it) together instead of trying to figure out a main gift for each other.

CcwYPk8.jpg

• Like 2

Nice one @Cube I reckon she's a keeper you know...

...and the girlfriend as well. ;)

Seriously though, that's an excellent idea and I hope you both have a good Switchmas. :D

Also... this means you'll be able to write reviews again for N-Europe, right? :smile:

(We'd love some reviews from you if that's something you'd like to do in the future if you have the time, so give us a shout if so)

Anyway, that aside... have yout got any Switch games lined up that you're wanting to play? I see you've already got Super Mario Odyssey, definitely a great starting point. :peace: