NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Lost the copy of my favourite book quite some time ago apparently (well, at least I can't find it anywhere), so I ordered a used copy on ebay:
51MQl8aM6cL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
And I ordered a used copy of:
9781447297581.jpg
I've read that second one. It's quite good, although I worked out most of the ending pretty quickly, the way it got there was well done.
  • Thanks 1

61ULkl3w0-L._SX569_.jpge9f320516623fc2a422c4bb08f73e19326fd544f

Seems to have been a Samsung week for purchases. Finally upgraded my Samsung Gear S2 smartwatch as it was starting to show it's age and as its now the summer holidays at work I'll be doing a lot of data entry while listening to podcasts so I wanted some nice wireless earbuds to save hassle.

eh6PAkPSXWSUoaWhGF53VL-1024-80.jpg

Been feeling a real urge lately to get back to doing something creative and despite being no good at it I’ve always loved drawing so when this XP-Pen Artist16 Pro came on sale the other day I decided to bit the bullet. Been messing around with it today and I love it. Just need to spend a lot of time now watching tutorials and practicing a lot.

Edited by Happenstance

The Switch has fast become my console of choice. 

Image result for Nintendo Switch
Image result for bloodstained ritual of the night switch
NSW-Kill-La-Kill-IF.jpg

Sadly, my PS4 controllers both failed on me, I tried repairing them but I ended up making them worse, so I figure why not get on of those v2 controllers and see how it's better.

Image result for ps4 dualshock controller v2 black

Edited by Emerald Emblem

On 14/07/2019 at 10:19 PM, Emerald Emblem said:

The Switch has fast become my console of choice. 

Image result for Nintendo Switch

I also bought this...I feel no shame.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, martinist said:

I also bought this...I feel no shame.

Only shame I felt is paying full price for it. It doesn't feel like a £34.99 priced game to me, £19.99 at most.

• Like 1

This 3-month old Maltese, I bought it from a good friend of mine. 

Also, I bought some pet supplies on an online shop called Petstreetmall. 

Elle.jpg

Edited by justlexi
  • Like 1

Not sure where dog ends and carpet begins..

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, bob said:

Not sure where dog ends and carpet begins..

That's the thing....there is no carpet.

• Haha 1

Just bought the last two books of the first three books in The Witcher series to warm up to the series in December. Thought they'd make for a good reading during my vacation next week. Couldn't find the first book in a store but found a store that could guarantee that I'd get it before I go south on Saturday. I'm looking forward to reading them, it's been a while since I've lady read a book (due to parenthood). 

On 22/07/2019 at 12:19 PM, Happenstance said:

That's the thing....there is no carpet.

Save it for Tinder. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

513JWJYQ4PL.jpg51EY89SYN3L._SY445_.jpg

Sold my PS2 stuff a long time ago. Rebuilding my collection with the games I remember having at the time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, martinist said:

513JWJYQ4PL.jpg51EY89SYN3L._SY445_.jpg

Sold my PS2 stuff a long time ago. Rebuilding my collection with the games I remember having at the time.

Nice to see you're building up a PS2 collection. :)

Are there any particular titles you're after? I'm potentially thinking of selling some of mine.

I'd let them go for a fair price as well of course, and you'd  get an N-E member/Supporter discount of course. ;)

In all seriousness, I am in the process of clearing out some of my games so if there's any titles I can help you out with then let me know. :peace:

(I can tell you titles I don't have any more though, no Rockstar published games aside from Oni and I don't have any sports titles really aside from Rolling)

versa-family-woven-charcoal-black-alumin

Got one of these nearly two weeks ago. New condition from CEX and traded in some stuff so it only cost about £50.

Trying to be more active and that and at least this gives me some data. Who doesn't love data? 

I used to love model trains as a kid, it was probably my main hobby. When I was in Tokyo last month I went to the Kato Hobby Centre and picked up a few things to start up the hobby again.

N4Qa-J5L5uaEudvUke0EAGr46C0HV4EkBb6qLNs6

Managed to get quite into all the different stuff available for it. I'm sure before too long more will be added to it.

• Thanks 1

Decided to join the 3D printer club:

3_2beb8834-dd8a-4186-910b-e963a550bf5a_1

Bought an Ender 3 but they sent me the Pro version. Running the first test print now and I'm very impressed. Looking forward to making some proper stuff with it.

• Like 1

img.cfm?pid=9395

IQqkx1M.jpg

Got myself a projector and cheapy screen (better one is coming tomorrow!) and I love this thing. Just enjoying some Into the Spiderverse.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

TC Electronic Hall of Fame 2 Reverb Pedal

TC Electronic Hall of Fame 2 reverb pedal. I had some Amazon vouchers that came to around £45, so I decided to splash it on this because I wanted a reverb pedal and this seems to fit the bill. Very excited! Should be getting here on Thursday, or hopefully tomorrow! :D 

• Like 1

51yfSP1DjUL._SX342_.jpg71yZZAiOubL._SX342_.jpg41paAQYWgbL._SX342_.jpg914BNC2coCL._SX342_.jpg71GDsDv5RdL._SX342_.jpg91ErsxDqXML._SX342_.jpg

Bought a load of movies today as I wanted more stuff to watch on the projector but I also wanted to try and rebuild some of my old movie collection. I still own most of them but they're just in a couple of DVD wallets. I'm tempted to buy some replacement cases and see how printing off covers looks.

Edited by Happenstance

Went to town to pick up some photos I was having processed. Boots fucked up my film, leaving me with some spare money. Seemed rude not to spend it on a mint copy of Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo.

?size=l

• Thanks 1

"We're really sorry, there's been an issue with the film. Is there any way we can reimburse you?"

"Puzzle Fighter on the Saturn"

"I'm sorry, I have no idea what that is"

"SO MANY MEMORIES, LOST TO THE CRUEL MISTRESS OF THE FILM PROCESSOR. WE ARE BUT LEAVES ON THE WIND, AT TOTAL MERCY TO THE ELEMENTS. HOW FRAGILE LIFE IS. HOW WILL MAMA REMEMBER HER GRANDKIDS NOW?"

"OK, take it and leave. Jesus Christ."

• Haha 2

The best thing about that game is that there was only one entry in the series despite the title.

Also I rock at that game, 1v1 me on XBLA version rn

• Like 1

OoVN7xE_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Still a nerd for nine inch nails. Finally got the vinyls. But alas I am dumb and don’t even have a record player as of yet. :indeed:

Edited by Nolan
  • Thanks 1

W3DOkU3.png?1

Watched Vinny Vinesauce playing the game and decided to take the plunge, only £1 more expensive than physical and with the extra 200 gold coins, works out cheaper.