NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

On 10/17/2018 at 3:59 PM, martinist said:

Go and buy Railgun and Railgun S too.

How else are you going to understand this complex intertwining narrative?!

I do own all the manga that is out so far...But my collection doesn't feel complete without the anime, so...

Image result for certain scientific railgun dvd

Image result for certain scientific railgun cast

Also got this, had it on pre-order for a while and got it last week

Image result for higurashi when they cry

Gotta say, I did think this would be an 18 with all the gruesome, bloody violence.

Will be back tomorrow with my Black Friday buys.

• Like 2

3max.jpg

Probably my only Black Friday purchase as I can't afford too too much right now. It was only 13.50€ and I've been meaning to buy it for quite some time :D 

20 hours ago, Emerald Emblem said:

Image result for higurashi when they cry

Gotta say, I did think this would be an 18 with all the gruesome, bloody violence.

Noticed an edit in one of the episodes. At the end of the second arc theres a scene where Mion/Shion stabs Eketchi then runs off and slips from a high-rise building, killing her. In this they just cut to her her body after she stabs him and runs off. I was kinda disappointed...

RCI-IVRARBAKU02=9788415513902.jpg

Bakuman volumes 1-20 in digital format

100000086600277927_10204.jpg

New Game Volumes 1-3 in digital format

and a few others.

Starting to replace my phisical books with the Kindle editions

Got a call from my bank after buying all this stuff over the past week or so o_o

Edited by martinist
  • Like 1

I've bought myself a leather case for my Kindle Paperwhite for £5. I've also bought a few e-books as well as, like a few of you, I'm trying to make less room. I'm not exactly getting rid of them all, I'm just keeping the ones that are sentimental to me.

I bought a Mickey Mouse travel mug because Aldi done a special sale in honour of Mickey's 90th birthday. I got it for £4 and it's the greatest thing I've bought lately. It's kept my drink pretty hot for 6 hours. I'm impressed.

I also bought Shenmue 1 and 2 on Xbox One for £15 on Black Friday4d7905eaa15cda5c2d849ae005463693.jpga55938ccdfc1971a367a5e54e55bf373.jpg3210270f8f553d245a2785e38af52566.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Was always waiting for it to dropn under £200 and with a game for £180 I wasn't about to turn it down. Which means I can enjoy MegaDimension Neptunia VRII in all it's glory.
Image result for wipeout omega collection vr compatible  box

So whilst we wait for the repairman to come sort out some issues with the new apartment, one of those issues is fixing the heating in my room and the front room, I got this in order to at least keep some warmth in the place. Saved £15 off the £39.99 price tag.

51OxsWrYMVL._SL1000_.jpg

Also with the distance the sofas are from the TV, whilst perfect for VR, not so good with general single player gaming, so I got this X-Rocker so I can play single player games at a closer vantage point, saved £19.99 and an extra £2.09 with my work benefits scheme.

8141497_R_Z001A?$Web$&$DefaultPDP1536$

Lastly as a joint Christmas present from me and my younger brother to my parents, we got an Amazon echo Spot for them in the sale.
61t2Q4NVKBL._SL1000_.jpg

Non Black Friday discount purchases include these two Nintendo Switch games.
fq5SA0d.jpg

bvvrOKF.jpg

capsule_616x353.jpg

And I just booked flights to and from Budapest. Going in December for a week to meet a friend and party with some other friends who will be there, too :D 42€ total for the flights. 

Boring but a hell of a bargain y'all might want to know about - I just grabbed a D-Link EXO "smart" AC router for less than £20 from Ebuyer which is an INSANE price for a router of this spec (like I literally think it might be a mistake) - the same model currently starts at just under £60 at Amazon by comparison. 

EDIT: Boo, they noticed their mistake, cancelled the order and quickly set it to "out of stock" - sly devils. 

Edited by gaggle64

Finally decided to pick this up as I'd been listening to the soundtrack on YouTube for a couple of weeks and it's wormed it's way into my head. That and everyone is raving about it on Twitter so I thought it'd be a nice aside to some of the bigger games that have come out at the tail end of this year that are taking up my time, like Red Dead Redemption 2 and Assassin's Creed Odyssey. £34.99 is a lot for a Tetris game but I'm a massive fan of Miziguchi's work and I know it's something I'll keep dipping in to with headphones on for weeks to come. Just wish I had a VR headset to really try it out but that'll have to possibly wait till the new year. 

tetriseffect_keyart_1200x675.png

Got this for a cheap price at Black Friday. It's going up into the top floor we're currently making into a second floor for our apartment (it'll be ready in about four months, with a big bathroom, balcony and loads more)

078803015010_Front_2.jpg

81UJNPHJHZL._AC_SX215_.jpg

8ad695136c08bc4ebb229bb7ed8b29b05a00aab7

78a96139-1bd0-11e8-b145-42010af00c34-555

71yHZpBhWOL._SY879_.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

The last two were picked up on the PS Store as they were discounted and I thought why not. I've been wanting to play The Council for most of the year and I've only ever played the first mission in Hitman so wanted to see the rest of it. No idea when I'll play them all but plenty to keep me going well into next year.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Ganepark32 said:

71yHZpBhWOL._SY879_.jpg

Thanks for reminding me. Guess I'll be playing the final episode tonight.

A chocolate letter.

chocolade_letter.png

And lots of other sugary goodness (I don't even know what to call them in English). I have already arranged the funeral for my teeth. #Sinterklaas

49 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

A chocolate letter.

chocolade_letter.png

And lots of other sugary goodness (I don't even know what to call them in English). I have already arranged the funeral for my teeth. #Sinterklaas

That's a very fancy one! (and yes it does look very wrong haha)
We only ever got the cheap ones from HEMA I think. But I liked them. Wish I had one for Sinterklaas. I miss the Sinterklaas treats. :(

If that's what your penisses look like guys.. You may want to see a doctor. :indeed:

• Haha 1

Just looking at that picture made the Banjo Kazooie theme start up in my head.

554215fc-096b-4c40-8d08-a4f88bf29686_sma

Got myself a ticket to the Metal Matsuri Japanese metal music festival next year. Only 2 of the 10 bands announced so far but they are both ones I like so I would be happy enough just going for those two.

3 minutes ago, martinist said:

12_days_day_12_PRODUCTION_MYSTERY_BOX_gr12_days_day_12_MARKETING_MYSTERY_BOX_gra

ATA has their mystery boxes going.

Got both of them for about £80

I used to like getting those. Does make me miss collecting physical versions of anime.

• Like 1

Finally snapped and bought a Switch pro controller. If I'm going to have my ass handed to me by a Pikachu piloted by some 8 year old from Taiwan over and over I may as well give myself a fighting chance. 

1 hour ago, gaggle64 said:

Finally snapped and bought a Switch pro controller. If I'm going to have my ass handed to me by a Pikachu piloted by some 8 year old from Taiwan over and over I may as well give myself a fighting chance. 

I'm really hoping you're not playing online and you just have an aggressive neighbour that keeps barging in and beating you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 12/12/2018 at 10:22 PM, Ashley said:

I'm really hoping you're not playing online and you just have an aggressive neighbour that keeps barging in and beating you.

That would probably be less painful TBH.