NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Catching up:

games_2018_05_29.png

Couldn't find Street Fighter (though didn't really look hard enough :indeed:).

I'll get it next week, and place some pre-orders for Yoku, Mario tennis and BlazBlue as well.

Edit:

I just noticed Kirby has a higher age rating than Donkey Kong.. (?)

Edited by Sméagol

412-FttlWbL._SS500.jpg

610KlawEToL._SS500.jpg

51sCRuL6orL._SS500.jpg

51zJ0rs-LGL._AC_SY400_.jpg

51NrPJftvXL._AC_SY400_.jpg

Some purchases over the last couple of days. The Jon Hopkins and Beach House albums are absolutely brilliant, easily some of my favourite this year. The Chvrches one has grown on me, it's a bit more sacchrine this time around but still enjoyable.

Already have Little Nightmares on PS4 but not all the DLC so as I was looking for something good to play in the Switch, I thought why not. And I've been interested in Battle Chasers so thought I'd give it a go and it's not bad so far.

81c3YiiJDvL._SX342_.jpg

Had an urge to watch it again and couldn't find it streaming. Ironically purchased it near Chinatown.

81PTaKhxZIL._SX342_.jpg

Heard good things about it.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Ashley said:

81PTaKhxZIL._SX342_.jpg

Heard good things about it.

I really enjoyed Shin Godzilla. I'd recommend the Japanese dub over the English one though.

New phone

razer-phone-2.jpg?fit=578,303&strip=all

Really liking it so far. Will take a while to get used to a larger phone though.

16 hours ago, Happenstance said:

New phone

razer-phone-2.jpg?fit=578,303&strip=all

Really liking it so far. Will take a while to get used to a larger phone though.

I'm on the lookout for a new phone as my Moto G is dyiiiiing. I have absolutely no motivation to look for one, or where to get started. How did you decide on the Razer?

10 minutes ago, Fierce_LiNk said:

I'm on the lookout for a new phone as my Moto G is dyiiiiing. I have absolutely no motivation to look for one, or where to get started. How did you decide on the Razer?

I was just interested in getting a more powerful device that I could actually do a bit of gaming on while out for a change. The 120hz display (currently the only phone that does it I think) is really nice as well.

Apparently the only downside to it is the camera but its already had multiple updates to it since launch and I have yet to have a complaint about it.

MANB8036-BD-GITS-ULTIMATE-LIMITED-Comp-1

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex Deluxe Edition from Zavvi for £100 Complete series plus all movies and a giant ass art book.

• Thanks 1

MANB8036-BD-GITS-ULTIMATE-LIMITED-Comp-1024x503.png
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex Deluxe Edition from Zavvi for £100 Complete series plus all movies and a giant ass art book.
What kind of ass art are we talking?

1 minute ago, bob said:

Phat ass art. You know it's good because it spells fat with a ph instead of an f

1 hour ago, bob said:

I suspect things like this:

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Ashley said:

image.jpg

Sorry @Glen-i

Eh, they're good Pokémon. Way better than Eevee. Plus, you got a Zygarde Cell there as well.

I like most of Gen 1's Pokémon and those are some nice looking figurines.

Oh that snot is probably getting chucked :heh:

They're cute and very much how I'm feeling lately (mostly Squirtle).  Figured they'd make a nice desk decoration.

• Like 2

Ticket to see Nothing But Thieves in November. :peace:

SO FUCKING EXCITED :bouncy::D

81MztoQMa8L._SX342_.jpg

Edit: Add God of War to that as well

91SoMf876VL._SX342_.jpg

Edited by Happenstance
  • Like 1

I picked up a cheap (well, I think it's cheap for 4k) 4k TV last weekend at Argos. 

Had been toying with the idea of getting one for a games room I wanted at home, and I've had it for over a week now and I'm made up with it. 

It's Philips, so has the AmbiLight tech in it which I think is so cool. 

81fzGpcuP-L._SX450_.jpg

It was £399 and it's 50" which compared to the TV we have in our living room (an LG OLED one) is a bargain. It's also really good for the price. I've hooked my Xbox One X and Switch up to it, and X enhanced games play really nicely. 

Here it is in action. 

GYS4R3m.jpg

Thought I'd post it in case anyone was looking for a cheaper 4k TV as it's a bit of a bargain. 

It also has HDR10 so it will play games in HDR format too where it can. Took a bit of tweaking to get it there on my XBONE X but did it in the end and games look great. 

:)

• Like 1

We have the same TV.

It's made me want to get some of those Philips smart lights because you can sync up the colours across both, but they don't work (well) on a dimmer switch and I don't really need to spend the best part of £200 to get some colour matching...but tempting.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Ashley said:

We have the same TV.

It's made me want to get some of those Philips smart lights because you can sync up the colours across both, but they don't work (well) on a dimmer switch and I don't really need to spend the best part of £200 to get some colour matching...but tempting.

We do have some. Just bulbs in our living room and hall. We have a lot of lamps. It gave me the option to sync them but as this tv is in a different room it would be pointless. And they're not coloured ones either. 

I imagine it would look good once it was all in place though! 

6200128_sd.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=55

Digital copy, though. 15€ on the PSN store right now. :peace:

Edited by drahkon

Nine Inch Nails 3rd Row seats Fox Theater Detroit!

Well one seat. A friend text me today asking if I was interested since her brother got 4 tickets and was going to sell 2. So for a cool 150 I can be really awkward come October. (One still up for grabs for any fans that’ll be in the US in 4 months....unlikely I know) 

It’ll be my first concert. Excluding a hole in the wall college dive bar in Ann Arbor (but not so hole in the wall that MC Chris hasn’t played there). 

I’m trepidatious I haven’t really enjoyed their music since pre Hesitation Marks in 2013. And the supporting band I’ve never heard of at all. Jesus and the Mary Chain?

On the plus side the Fox Theater is fucking beautiful inside. I mean, gorgeous. https://www.historicdetroit.org/galleries/fox-theatre-photos/

• Thanks 1

This was the lowest price I've seen it, so I thought I'd buy it finally:

9eb1d4790ab9c84efd72def399d348a3.jpg

Also bought this while I was at it, so they can both have some company in the post:

5e92de07581a4e067b5451aa1a6e6588.jpg

• Like 2

@Aneres11 side note, you have a lovely living room! 

These are technically birthday presents, but as I picked them out I feel I can say they are for here. 

461018616322?$yetidetail$&defaultImage=n

la-boh-me-full-black-nude.jpg

Full-width-image-2017.png

We shadowed a keeper to feed the penguins :)

• Like 1

61YS5f4G73L._SL1056_.jpg

An early purchase before payday, because my current mouse scroll button is damaged and at £8 it's worth a shot.