NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Chinese I think... it's not clear, the 10S didn't have an option and wasn't specific. It'll arrive in 10 days or so though.

22 minutes ago, Shorty said:

Chinese I think... it's not clear, the 10S didn't have an option and wasn't specific. It'll arrive in 10 days or so though.

Yeah sounds like the same one I was looking at then which I think was the Chinese warehouse. Hopefully you won't get hit with any import charges. I spoke to someone on Reddit who ordered the same one and they said they didn't so you might get lucky.

If you haven't already then I would recommend joining the CR10 Facebook group. Lots of help on there and apparently the best profiles to download for the machine.

61CkBQ9Pb3L._SL1500_.jpg

Because I split the last bottle all over my knee (and jeans), so here we are..

61AHPgvQFML._SL1200_.jpg

This is actually pretty good, I can even use spotify with it, not bad for £20.99. 

Few game purchases over the last couple of days:

91cSR6-bEnL._SX342_.jpg91oqD+yrSXL._SX342_.jpg

81v54-GTtKL._SX342_.jpg81WD+MpIflL._SX342_.jpg

header.jpg?t=1515058889

Don't know when I'll get round to them as I still have things like Assassin's Creed Origins, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Mafia 3 and many others to finish.

After a lot of time with my old laptop breaking my back and being slow, I bought a Surface Pro. Not the best thing I could buy, but it's working wonders right now, doing what I need it to do :)

RW80TR?ver=0715&q=90&m=6&h=423&w=752&b=%

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Serebii said:

After a lot of time with my old laptop breaking my back and being slow, I bought a Surface Pro. Not the best thing I could buy, but it's working wonders right now, doing what I need it to do :)

RW80TR?ver=0715&q=90&m=6&h=423&w=752&b=%

I've been wanting a Surface Pro for years and putting it off because my laptop isn't that old but now I'm noticing slowdown and got some contracting money coming my way soon (ignoring the fact a lot of that is going on dental work :/) so might get one later in the year.

They're so pretty.

Just now, Ashley said:

I've been wanting a Surface Pro for years and putting it off because my laptop isn't that old but now I'm noticing slowdown and got some contracting money coming my way soon (ignoring the fact a lot of that is going on dental work :/) so might get one later in the year.

They're so pretty.

I’ve got a Surface Pro 4 and they are really good. I also use mine as a comic reader and that works brilliantly, the screen is a nice size and very high quality.

6 hours ago, Ashley said:

I've been wanting a Surface Pro for years and putting it off because my laptop isn't that old but now I'm noticing slowdown

Just making sure.. You don't happen to just have load of crap installed on your computer? A fresh OS install is cheaper.

On 22/01/2018 at 6:37 PM, Ashley said:

They're so pretty.

Yeah it's really cool, a lot better than I was expecting. It's heavier than an iPad which is expected but I can do what I need to without breaking my back carrying it about

Got it all set up with what I need to run the site on the go

DUOO7raWAAIbtkG.jpg

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Sméagol said:

Just making sure.. You don't happen to just have load of crap installed on your computer? A fresh OS install is cheaper.

Probably wise to do that but urgh hassle :p  

Will need to buy an external hard drive first as I don't have one any more as my last one had to be pried open to recover some data.

5 hours ago, Serebii said:

Yeah it's really cool, a lot better than I was expecting. It's heavier than an iPad which is expected but I can do what I need to without breaking my back carrying it about

Yeah I wouldn't move around with it much, but would be good to have the tablet capabilities for doing art stuff.

It's pay day!

So as far as anime goes, I went mainly for movies this time.
Image result for k on the movie

81CcfdPjY2L._SL1433_.jpg

91AkOZyeXnL._SL1500_.jpg

And this anime series, I like how you can order from Amazon.com on the UK Amazon now.

Is-The-Order-a-Rabbit-BD-Cover.jpg

Bought the Switch version of this.

DDtBZxIXcAEzGzs.jpg

Needed a new shaver, my old one is like 7 years old and yanks out hairs more than its cuts..81R1se0ykvL._SX524_.jpg

Loved the anime and Kanna, so getting the Kanna spinoff manga was a no brainer for me. Purchased on my Kindle Fire#

Image result for miss kobayashi's dragon maid kanna's daily life kindle

Last but not least, as a huge Dragonball fan, I couldn't say no

dragon-ball-ps4-D_NQ_NP_792096-MPE266175

Edited by Emerald Emblem

51PSJrjSyrL._SY346_.jpg

Felt like some schadenfreude.  Even thought I can't imagine all of it will be accurate, it should be an entertaining *MJ eating popcorn gif*

Felt like trying to learn something new so I bought myself a cheap guitar and Rocksmith on PC as a birthday present to myself.

548-oypla-st-6-string-full-size-electric

RS-R_ANZ_Tablet_266096.jpg

...spending a bit too much money at the moment but I've been looking forward to this one for a while now.

1513220315677766641.jpg

Paid a bit extra to order it through Amazon so I could deal with them if anything was wrong with it.

@Shorty any sign of your one yet?

Only just, 21 days later yodel has updated to say they're expecting it soon, which hopefully means it's in the country!

• Like 1

91PhFKQaoPL._SY445_.jpg91U6huM0dsL._SX342_.jpg2a4fc035b17aed9f7a27c710e2f6572c--dragon14520010

I've been meaning to get into this, everyone seems to love it for some reason.

DVgCAAwW4AE0FOi.jpg

Mine: Ghetsis & Guzma Pikachu, Crystal, Ball Collection, Weird Notebook Thing
Marti's: Giovanni Pikachu, Nendoroids

Edited by Serebii
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

750x500-boeing747-400-2.jpg74445360.jpg

Flights and 5 Nights at the Las Vegas New York New York for my birthday in October.

No poker room though, need ot get my ass across the street to the MGM Grand for that.

• Like 1

DW9RTRnXUAEOxXM.jpg

Just got my Japanese Switch. Going to get great use out of it over the coming years

IMG_0311_zpshmoo0czb.jpg

Life is Strange: Before the Storm Vinyl Edition.

I don't have a record player, CD soundtrack is in there too though.

Missed the DPD delivery on Friday so it got delievered today

• Like 1