Star Wars: The Last Jedi OST

52936836?wid=520&hei=520&fmt=pjpeg

Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary

latest?cb=20170902093943

The Art of Star Wars: The Last Jedi

latest?cb=20170722004543

Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Incredible Cross-Sections

latest?cb=20170902094225

And also got this T-shirt to wear for my many (many) viewings of the film!

New-Movie-Star-Wars-8-T-shirt-Star-Wars-

So I finally bit the bullet (as prices kept going up) and ordered our tickets to go to Italy over the Easter break!

04379FD7000003E8-5118211-image-m-20_1511

Planning to fly into Milan, stay there for two nights, then move on to Florence for a few days (possibly also visit Siena and Pisa) and then go to Rome!
Now I just need to sort out all the hotels/rooms, train tickets, museum tickets, sightseeing tours etc. And learn some Italian. Fun! :p

Looking forward to it though! :D

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Eenuh said:

So I finally bit the bullet (as prices kept going up) and ordered our tickets to go to Italy over the Easter break!

04379FD7000003E8-5118211-image-m-20_1511

Planning to fly into Milan, stay there for two nights, then move on to Florence for a few days (possibly also visit Siena and Pisa) and then go to Rome!
Now I just need to sort out all the hotels/rooms, train tickets, museum tickets, sightseeing tours etc. And learn some Italian. Fun! :p

Looking forward to it though! :D

I might be able to get some recommendations for Florence.  My friend's dad gave me some when I was there because he lived there for some years (or was from there, I forget).  Although you definitely need to go to Piazzale Michelangelo (which you can climb up but there's lots of stairs so @Fierce_LiNk will get his legs workout) and see the view from there.

I can forward a list of recommendations from my Milanese friend if you want?  Not been myself so can't vouch for it, but I trust him!

When in Rome, I recommend the Square with all the cats!

3 hours ago, Ashley said:

I might be able to get some recommendations for Florence.  My friend's dad gave me some when I was there because he lived there for some years (or was from there, I forget).  Although you definitely need to go to Piazzale Michelangelo (which you can climb up but there's lots of stairs so @Fierce_LiNk will get his legs workout) and see the view from there.

I can forward a list of recommendations from my Milanese friend if you want?  Not been myself so can't vouch for it, but I trust him!

A list of recommendations would be lovely!

I went with school when I was 18, so I know of some places to go to, but it has been quite a while. I just remember the city being lovely, plus we can take the train from there to Siena and Pisa. So far on my list are:

- the Duomo
- the Uffizi Galleries
- Basilica San Miniato al Monte (gives an amazing view of the city)
- Palazzo Vecchio
- Ponte Vecchio

Any more tips are welcome! :D
Also, if he lives in Milan, tips for that city are welcome too haha. We'll try and visit the football stadium and of course check out the Duomo and the Galleria Vittorio.

2 hours ago, bob said:

When in Rome, I recommend the Square with all the cats!

I just had to look it up, is that the Torre Argentina Cat Sanctuary? Caaaaats! Might have to go there! :D

I just had to look it up, is that the Torre Argentina Cat Sanctuary? Caaaaats! Might have to go there!
That's the one. The actual sanctuary was closed when we went there, but the surrounding area is filled with super friendly stray cats everywhere you look.
  • Like 1

Had some credit at Grainger games.

y4mvgmONBA3y9Qg7xzGU0ssDK5_t7_Z_oeMU9w9u

I swear I'll play Okami some day.

Picked up a second copy of DQIX so I can replay it without deleting my original save.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Having finished up the third season of Mr. Robot, I was looking for something different to watch and settled on giving this a try. Looking forward to giving it a go. Was never that fussed with Game of Thrones as there's something that just doesn't appeal to me about it so do worry this may fall that way too but I got it cheap and have heard it doesn't quite toe the same lines as GoT so fingers crossed.

91y+qr3obwL._SY445_.jpg

bt-smart-hub-6-136406857196002601

Upgrading my internet from copper to fiber optic. Should see a dramatic increase in speed after getting this in January.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, martinist said:

Upgrading my internet from copper to fiber optic. Should see a dramatic increase in speed after getting this in January.

Best thing we ever did, went from sub-par speeds of less than 2Mbps right up to... *checks* 75Mbps :D

• Like 1

I'm sitting at 6-8Mbps at the moment. Said i would get around 70-80Mbps after it's connected up.

• Like 2

81CZEohHNqL._SY445_.jpg

Had an urge to try and watch all the old Godzilla movies but they are proving quite hard to get over here so far so I figured I could at least buy the latest one while I work on getting the others.

l_10171184_004.jpg

I bloody love it. I've had it all of about 4 days and I'm already disappointed every time I'm in the car and I can't control the stereo with my voice.

a2358263245_10.jpg

151a by Kishi Bashi. Randomly came across it in a trailer for something and feel in love with it so picked up a download of it.

91wNIWTgjfL._SY445_.jpg

81I49mEJOeL._SX342_.jpg

Few more purchases. You may notice a theme.
81GCnIMC3vL._SX342_.jpg81Qfo1+FxZL._SX342_.jpg91WVwKHBmlL._SX342_.jpg51FmK2KoXCL._SX342_.jpg81QmNAFPasL._SX342_.jpg
I didn't know they had made AOT films. Are they any good?

1 minute ago, bob said:
42 minutes ago, Happenstance said:

I didn't know they had made AOT films. Are they any good?

I watched them last night with @Goafer. From what I’ve read they’re thought of as pretty terrible but I thought they were ok as long as you kind of just let them be their own thing instead of comparing too much with the series.

• Like 1

maxresdefault.jpg

For 20 bucks on the PSN store. Always wanted to give it another go and I've never bought it in recent sales. Now I just thought: "Fuck it." :D

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shorty said:

Fundo-CR-10-plus-large-printing-size-DIY

Not even 100% sure why

I'm getting ready to buy one myself. Probably getting it at the start of Feb. Is that the CR10 or CR10S?

Just now, Happenstance said:

I'm getting ready to buy one myself. Probably getting it at the start of Feb. Is that the CR10 or CR10S?

CR10S, from Gearbest.

6 minutes ago, Shorty said:

CR10S, from Gearbest.

Yeah I'm going for the S as well. Did you manage to get it from one of Gearbest's EU or UK warehouses or are you having to get it from their Chinese ones?