NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Divinity_Original_Sin_Enhanced_PC.jpg

It's 12.50€ in the PSN store right now. Been waiting for a 20€ deal for the physical version but apparently this is not happening in Germany. The game can't even be found anywhere around here.

But 12.50€ for a digital copy? No way I'm gonna say no to that :D 

• Like 1

91CUzUDMMbL._SX342_.jpg

Found this Master System light gun for £5 in CEX, so figured why not?

23155182_10159614953250341_8608360299102

• Like 1

Upgraded from iPhone SE to X. Very pleased with it so far, feels very natural to use and Face ID is a joy.

3 hours ago, martinist said:

a84d2b67a-d811-4a29-ba8e-f2bce448e39d.jpg

Ditto. After months of being pushed back it was nice to finally have the artbook arrive!

• Like 1

Some recent-ish purchase.

Wired PS4 Controller.

y4m43PeTIX7ONWKm2l8p5xwRoXx6NCAgq-635Jod

Itadaki (Boom/Fortune) Street Dragon Quest x Final Fantasy

y4m9OZf_HIgVSMQ3QuVj97X6CUOuLT7wYuHw1hv4

Bought 2 Dragon Quest Monster Mascot Collection blind bags, got Atlus and Belial, should have bought a third bag and try to get Pazuzu to complete the trio.

y4mRpQTaf6-qwbZ8Ls63b_UHH0BvW5gQy62LgRCt

DragonBall Super Limit Break X Survivor and Fire Emblem Echoes soundtracks.

y4mOYahl65LiAvNafXGQ0AcV13OYT374ZkcevgqB

A Silent Voice.

81tmZvA9-UL._SL1433_.jpg

Love the movie a lot, ended up buying the manga as well as it goes into more depth than the movie.

• Like 2

b94ddd03-0cba-43fc-bd1f-d47fd73ba938_1.4

It's on sale on Amazon.de. 18€. Because I don't have anything to play...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Also bought the DLC for Darkest Dungeon for PS4/PSVita. I might finally dive into it.

Already scared of the Black Friday sale that's inevitable for the PSN store on Friday...

On 11/18/2017 at 10:40 PM, Ike said:

Some recent-ish purchase.

Wired PS4 Controller.

y4m43PeTIX7ONWKm2l8p5xwRoXx6NCAgq-635Jod

Is this the Hori controller for smaller hands? Very interested in this for my SO, didn't know it was out yet (imported?). Even quite like the Dragon Quest (?) decal despite not having any interest in the series :p does it come in green??

48 minutes ago, Shorty said:

Is this the Hori controller for smaller hands? Very interested in this for my SO, didn't know it was out yet (imported?). Even quite like the Dragon Quest (?) decal despite not having any interest in the series :p does it come in green??

Yeah, and yes it's imported. It's more comfy then it looks, although I haven't used it for long periods.

The Japanese one comes in Black, White, Blue and Red (or Slime), I've got no idea if they planned to release the controller outside of Japan.

Edit: Looks like this is it: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B076PN53HZ/

• Like 1

Yeah I knew it was coming here since it was announced. Just pre-ordered one in black and some green spray paint :p

Aloy-Watcher-Horizon-Zero-Dawn-Funko-Pop

In amongst finished up some Christmas shopping, I've ordered these Horizon Zero Dawn Funko Pop figures for myself and should hopefully have them for the weekend. Was tempted to pick up the Cuphead ones as well but even with these two I don't know where I'll put them as I don't have a huge amount of space in my flat.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Shorty said:

Yeah I knew it was coming here since it was announced. Just pre-ordered one in black and some green spray paint :p

I just wanted one because it was a Slime. :heh:

231686152alt4?%24prod_main%24
Because winter sucks

*iz broke*

We've used one of these for years. They are 'da bomb'.

How is your quoted version bigger than my original? 🤔

I tried to use it for this morning but seems I didn't set it right (thankfully I still set my other alarm).  Will try again tonight!

I've been sorely tempted by one of these lights for years, my partner gets up at 5:15 every day, so it'd be nice to have a room thats not pitch black or blinding light..

5183nLsb3+L._SX385_.jpg819kRlqzgGL._SX342_.jpg

Got myself a PS3 to replace mine with the broken blu ray drive and Yakuza 4 to finish off my collection.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nightwolf said:

I've been sorely tempted by one of these lights for years, my partner gets up at 5:15 every day, so it'd be nice to have a room thats not pitch black or blinding light..

The point of the alarm is to simulate real sunrise right? To create a more natural way to wake up. Sounds like you could do with just... a lamp, or a dimmer switch :p

• Like 1