NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Some1 should make an eggdrone that doesnt kill people, but eggs them. In 4K 360 degree video ofcourse. :D

Chickens can't fly very well, better use a duck.

Patent pending.

Ducks don't lay as many eggs. Better give them a dozen from the Co-Op.

Patent pending.

I finally bought a Dreamcast from eBay. But I'm having issues with it :-( I don't suppose there is anybody who is well versed in them who could give me a hand. Is there?

What's wrong with it?

When trying to play Tomb Raider The Last Revelation it gets to the Sega + Windows CE logo and then reboots. So it gets stuck in a loop.

One of the other games I got with it, Dead or Alive 2, just boots to the standard Dreamcast menu. But on looking at it since I've got home from work I can see there's actually a hole near the centre of the disc. So yeah... that's probably never going to work.

Marginally coincidentally, I've purchased a Mega Drive 2, am having trouble with it and was going to ask Goafer to have a look at it for me (seeing him tomorrow).

Actually now that you mention it, I've had this pain in my foot that just won't go away. I might go see @Goafer and see if there's anything he can do.

When trying to play Tomb Raider The Last Revelation it gets to the Sega + Windows CE logo and then reboots. So it gets stuck in a loop.

One of the other games I got with it, Dead or Alive 2, just boots to the standard Dreamcast menu. But on looking at it since I've got home from work I can see there's actually a hole near the centre of the disc. So yeah... that's probably never going to work.

If it's rebooting at the same place every time, I'd have thought it was the game/disc.

If it's resetting at random times, it could be the power board. Try THIS. Had to do it to mine and it worked a charm.

Actually now that you mention it, I've had this pain in my foot that just won't go away. I might go see @Goafer and see if there's anything he can do.

Amputation. Always.

If it's rebooting at the same place every time, I'd have thought it was the game/disc.

If it's resetting at random times, it could be the power board. Try THIS. Had to do it to mine and it worked a charm.

Thank you. I'm hoping it's the game rather than the machine because it resets at the same point every time. I'm still contacting the seller though because I paid more to get it with the games. I feel a bit miffed that two out of the four games don't work.

I'll have a read through that link and give the suggestions a try.

Thank you. I'm hoping it's the game rather than the machine because it resets at the same point every time. I'm still contacting the seller though because I paid more to get it with the games. I feel a bit miffed that two out of the four games don't work.

I'll have a read through that link and give the suggestions a try.

I'm not sure if it'll help you, but here's what I do for my Dreamcast.

I play it upside down. Yup. I physically turn the Dreamcast upside down. When it's the right way up, I get all kinds of errors and games will stop working halfway through and all sorts. I searched high and low all over the internet and came across another person who had a similar issue to me and his solution was to turn his Dreamcast upside down to enable it to work. I thought "why the fuck not?" and tried it...and it worked like an absolute fucking dream.

My Dreamcast plays anything now with zero issues. So, there we are. You can't say that it's not a machine with character. Apparently there are all sorts of issues with the system.

Does it have to be game related?

I bought a shit ton of beer. Why? Because its Vastelaovend!

image-5702269.jpg

Night in the Woods because I've been hearing a lot of good things about it.

spend-a-night-in-the-woods-on-january-10th.jpg

A Normal Lost Phone because it looked interesting and was £2

header.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Finally given up on hearing news for now on a Mass Effect trilogy remaster so I bought the trilogy and all the single player DLC on the PSN sale. If the remaster ever does come then I'm sure I'll probably end up buying it again! Just a shame the DLC never goes on sale on the PC otherwise I would have bought those sooner.

91yoXNC52dL._SX342_.jpg

51VH-ZqQd8L.jpg

For Honor is surprisingly fun so far, very satisfying taking someone down online :grin: and looking forward to finally playing through the rest of Batman seeing as buying the first episode on its own meant I was locked out of buying the season pass on the cheap over Christmas on the PS Store.