NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

ps4-slim-glacier-white.jpg?strip=all&w=1200&h=800&crop=1

And, because its my anniversary, I booked high tea at Lady Dinah's:

imgp0933.jpg

We have two PS4s (his and hers, lolz) and I have to admit that the one you just bought looks very, very nice.

Shut up, brain.

We have two PS4s (his and hers, lolz) and I have to admit that the one you just bought looks very, very nice.

Shut up, brain.

£260 on amazon.

Me and the boy are both PC gamers, but we wanted a console for the living room. The switch would have been good, but we were disappointed, so ps4 it is.

I'm definitely picking up Gravity Rush 2 at some point. Although I have plenty to play and it seems like a game that will drop in price fairly quickly.

Couple of purchases from the past week or so:

71PmIalkGGL._SX342_.jpg

Probably not your best purchase this one, butchers the story of the Visual Novel, but it may make you appreciate Unlimited Blade Works more though I suppose.

Probably not your best purchase this one, butchers the story of the Visual Novel, but it may make you appreciate Unlimited Blade Works more though I suppose.

I've read enough varied opinions on it that I decided to give it a go before I finally get Unlimited Bladeworks. I'd still rather make my own mind up with it.

N3DSXL + stuff [ac adapter, eshop money], Majora's Mask 3D, Super Mario 3D Land and Pokémon Omega Ruby.

First impressions: very nice. =]

Flights for a six week trip to Australia, Japan and South Korea.

151789.jpgzcv680tcxa_ss_zanussi_cooker_01_m_p.jpgcarpet9.jpge6709714-a4c5-4ff6-8387-687a6223efd9.jpg?interpolation=lanczos-none&size=large_cover&output-format=jpg&output-quality=70

New carpets, new dishwasher, new cooker, new fridge. I'm already down a grand and i still need to floor the kitchen and pay the decorator and the carpet fitter. Not to mention all the other stuff I haven't bought yet. houses are expensive >_>

the_last_guardian_ps4_box_front.jpg

Still have tonnes of other stuff to play, but it was £24 in tesco, so I figured I'd get it for a later date.

the_last_guardian_ps4_box_front.jpg

Still have tonnes of other stuff to play, but it was £24 in tesco, so I figured I'd get it for a later date.

But at a later date, it'd be even cheaper...?

Pants.

And they didnt shrink a tiny bit the first time i washed them, they stretched +1 size at the waist.

I have no idea what i did wrong.

1441.gif

But at a later date, it'd be even cheaper...?

By a later date, I mean as soon as I'm done with The Witcher Blood and Wine DLC. It won't come down much in that time, given that £24 is cheaper than most places and it only came out a month or two ago.