NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Cambridge is the new London. Trololol.

In more seriousness I'm facing the same thing. Cambridge prices are skyrocketing and to be honest there's not enough to go around. A one bed is going to cost me a fortune here.

That also being said nobody seems to understand online (mostly Facebook) that my 24k income is not enough to buy a house. Because even if I did get the money, I couldn't afford the mortgage for most of it..

Yay! :(

I get it. I only just managed it on my own. And I've bought a small 2 bed bungalow. I'm on just under 20k. Being on your own already and paying rent makes it a lot lot harder to save the deposit (like i'm sure a lot of people here are facing).

I also had about half of my deposit given to me by my parents (4k). It took me a year to save over 3000 but i had to cut out EVERY single luxury out of my life for that year.

Thankfully this flat im in was completely unfurnished so i have everything i need even down to fridge/freezer oven etc. Which is now something I don't have to buy.

How much deposit do they ask for at the moment? I`ve been thinking I need to look into buying something that I can rent out while I`m living abroad just so I at least have something of value to my name.

Most banks ask for a minimum of 10%, you can get deals with certain banks but a lot of them ask that you've been their customer for a certain amount of time and its also credit scored. At least a couple of banks (nationwide/halifax that i know of) are doing 5% but you need to save with them for your purchase.

You can get slightly better base rates (depending on bank) for bigger deposits

More likely to get approved for the money you put on the house (if you want to pay more than its "worth" you NEED the extra)

Smaller your mortgaged amount the less interest you pay over the term (maybe not initially important but saves you money over the years or save your ass when the interest rates inevitably go sky high lol)

Edited by Raining_again

2 x South Park The Stick of Truth [PS3]

2 x Lego Batman 3 Beyond Gotham [3DS]

Assassin's Creed Black Flag [PS3]

Battlefield Hardline [PS3]

Splinter Cell Blacklist [PS3]

Wolfenstein The New Order [PS4]

Because they were going cheap at work (about £27.60 for the lot) and can make financial gains at CEX.

71yJ5IqCtFL._SL1500_.jpg

For my Youtube videos. Gonna be more active in that respect this year.

813QZJwrvAL._SL1500_.jpg

My first main video I'll be making will be on this at some point in the nearish future.

41TfYjPa9WL.jpg

Need a new coin purse and this is perfect for me. <3

51gJ%2BHlp5DL.jpg

Pre-order, I'm so hype to get my hands on it.

I did not know you had teh yewtewbz. Subbed.

I have three, thanks to my google account becoming a third, of course that is just there.

My main channel is gonna be an anime content channel, EmEmGameplay is exactly what you'd expect, a gaming channel.

How much a da mic?

I got it on Amazon's warehouse deals, Like new for around £103. It's about £115 brand new.

ba-getup-pakshot.jpg

71mN40uEXqL._SL1300_.jpg

Went down a similar route.

davidbowie1413188354.jpg

71yJ5IqCtFL._SL1500_.jpg

For my Youtube videos. Gonna be more active in that respect this year.

Opted for this:

817tZNxS5FL._SL1500_.jpg

New PC ordered

image.php-09.jpg

Intel Core i5 6600K Skylake Processor 3.50 GHz (Overclocked to up to 4.4GHz)

Asus Z170I PRO GAMING Mini-ITX Motherboard - Skylake CPU only

16GB Corsair/Crucial DDR4 2133MHz Memory (2 x 8GB sticks) - Skylake CPU only

Chillblast NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 4GB Graphics Card

128GB Samsung SM951 M.2 PCIe Solid State Drive

Seagate 2000GB 7200RPM Hard Disk - 6Gbps

No Optical Drive

Corsair Ultra Low Noise 600W PSU

Windows 10 Home 64-bit

I'd say put another SSD in that bad boy soon. I did the same thing 1TB HDD and 120gb ssd. Immediately wanted more space.

Otherwise: nnooiiiceeee.

I'd say put another SSD in that bad boy soon. I did the same thing 1TB HDD and 120gb ssd. Immediately wanted more space.

Otherwise: nnooiiiceeee.

Yeah I'm thinking I might do that next month. I originally thought it'd be just fine having Windows 10 running off the SSD then have games on the 2tb hard drive but it would be nice to get some of the newer games on an SSD as well.

Plans for Japan are coming together now and what once seemed like a distant dream is (scarily but excitedly) becoming a reality.

My friend has all his money ready and is raring to go, I have most of mine but just need a few more pay days to have comfortable spending money and we've set down July as the month to go. So now it's just a case of me being sensible and not spending money on crap as I always do (or games I won't play). I've dreamed of going to Japan for years so this could be amazing but everything I do these days fills me with anxiety. I've just gotta remember that it's gonna be awesome and I shouldn't worry about every thing in the world ever. I MEAN ITS JAPAN OMG.

You`ll have an awesome time! If you need any tips (probably limited to Tokyo) by all means let me know.

Airbnb booked for NYC:

3tgB8r4.jpg

71aX0uLLzgL._SL1500_.jpg

81aoYH5BKcL._SL1500_.jpg

61-VsPpLJCL.jpg

and because I ruined a really nice ring of mine, I invest in a few more:

image1xxl.jpg

image1xxl.jpg

1450461121-80912500.jpg1450872247-34369000.jpg

also bought a binder and about 4 packs of sleeves

If you get any Garchomp, Mega/Scizor EX, Espeon EX, Puzzle of Time, Max Potion, Fighting Fury Belt or the Greninja BREAK line, hook me up. I got trades n' everything.

Hoping to get myself an Elite Trainer Box soon, was going to get one earlier but working nights so didn't bother.

Rogue-Galaxy-PS2-Games-500x300.png

Decided to finally get Rogue Galaxy on PS4. Been meaning to play this ever since it came out on PS2.