NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Ticket for the MUSE Drones Word Tour.

Next March in Cologne : peace: 4th time I'll see them. :yay:

I actually hate you.

How did you manage that? Both my mum and I tried to buy tickets this morning, but they were sold out in seconds...

Then loads of tickets mysteriously pop up on eBay. It's so annoying.

I actually hate you.

How did you manage that? Both my mum and I tried to buy tickets this morning, but they were sold out in seconds...

As a member on Muse.mu you could get a pre-sale code. Used that to order a ticket for me and one for my girlfriend.

Yeah my Mum tried that on Wednesday too (she's a huge Muse fan), and they were all sold out too! They're currently going for about 50% of the sale price on eBay. It makes me so angry that people just buy them to make a profit.

Yeah my Mum tried that on Wednesday too (she's a huge Muse fan), and they were all sold out too! They're currently going for about 50% of the sale price on eBay. It makes me so angry that people just buy them to make a profit.

Weill it's probably much harder to get tickets in the UK.

For German concerts (at least the one I bought tickets for) there were lots of tickets available during the pre-sale.

Today, as the sale opened for everyone, it was sold out in minutes, too.

Didn't bother with tickets for the tour. As much as I love muse, £71 per ticket is a rip-off! Plus only doing dates in three cities, none of which are anywhere near me, takes the piss a bit.

Yes, I know this is ironic, considering my avatar and sig... :heh:

£71? Wow...that would be 90€ over here...

I paid 62€ for a ticket. Which is acceptable.

Indeed. Someone made comparisons of ticket prices across the tour. It really isn't pretty for us over here in the UK:

12038225_10153008670116433_3847985801097376070_n.jpg?oh=f9e02446ffe8c48bc9f3a7dc91907094&oe=5667AA89

When you think about it, considering the UK is Muse's home country, it's pretty insulting...

Fuck. It would literally be cheaper to fly to Dublin and see them there. Assuming you could get tickets...

Having said that, don't we get the special 360 stage in UK, which won't be in Europe? Presumably that's the reason for the high price over here.

Yup, will be in Cologne,too. At least that's what it said when I registered the tickets.

I was thinking about getting the FF7 one earlier in the week, but the random omission of 2 of the party characters kinda bugged me.

51ffLjm6vUL._SX385_.jpg

Uncharted-The-Nathan-Drake-Collection-box-art.jpg

Gamessssss.

Incredible year for gaming, tbh. Going to get Battlefront, too. Possibly Fallout and MGS. Tearaway at some point. Ahhhhhhh.

Just bought the DLC/Expansion for my favourite game evaaar and the Game of the Year.

TheWitcher3HeartsofStone.jpg

Hnnnnnnggggggg. Fucking love Gwent.

Just bought the DLC/Expansion for my favourite game evaaar and the Game of the Year.

TheWitcher3HeartsofStone.jpg

Hnnnnnnggggggg. Fucking love Gwent.

Yesss! I'm currently playing through the main game on PC, my god I'm going to end up putting so many hours in. Its soooo good.

Yesss! I'm currently playing through the main game on PC, my god I'm going to end up putting so many hours in. Its soooo good.

It's insane, isn't it? :D

I'm watching @Eenuh play it and it makes me want to go through the whole thing again.

It's insane, isn't it? :D

I'm watching @Eenuh play it and it makes me want to go through the whole thing again.

Yes! I've got 15 hours down and barely scratched the surface. I loved Skyrim but its got nothing on it in size.

carpet-03.jpg

traditional-hardwood-flooring.jpg

Bought a shit-tonne of carpet and wood flooring to do the living room, hallway and the bedrooms.

money-is-no-more_o_504859.jpg

kurtvile_blieve.jpg

Hopefully arrives early tomorrow but if not, something new to listen to this weekend. Looking forward to it.

Two more CDs purchased:

dc839c0a65fb9044a426cf53ed9172737c1e170051121f58f401d908

Introduced my partner to Boards of Canada a few weeks ago and it clicked with her right away, particularly that album. So a gift for her really.

51xAHZJFaWL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Seeing as my buying of CDs started something (and I mean jesus, you guys really ran with it), I do use Spotify for making playlists that I share round my group of friends and stuff, especially in work where I have to use headphones, but still very much prefer to have an album and enjoy sticking one on in the evening when I get in from work to just relax with things for 40-60 minutes or so. One of the few that still prefers the physical thing and though some might say it is a clutter or unsightly, I do like having a solid collection of albums regardless of the space it takes up (and I have near on 200 albums now).

109831_front.jpg

avengers_age_of_ultron_blu-ray_nordic-27526085-frntl.jpg

In another bout of Tesco/CEX/Grainger Games profit action.

On offer at Tesco 2 for £25, staff discount then Grainger offering £11 trade in on Age of Ultron. Along with some Game of Thrones blu ray seasons, that's another £37 towards the Zestiria fund.