NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

2841685-box+art.jpg

I know it's starting to sound like I work at Tesco's marketing department but, got this for £20 in clubcard vouchers.

Finally spent a £20 HMV voucher on a £20 PlayStation Store voucher yesterday:

17aba1463f11e079fc8a04dec100f4f3.jpg

TheSwindle-Gamersrd.jpg

2841685-box+art.jpg

I know it's starting to sound like I work at Tesco's marketing department but, got this for £20 in clubcard vouchers.

I'm trying to figure out which Tesco is closest to me. Probably the one on Abbeydale Road or order online. How does it work in the sense of getting money off games? I thought they gave you a fiver off your shopping or something.

I'm trying to figure out which Tesco is closest to me. Probably the one on Abbeydale Road or order online. How does it work in the sense of getting money off games? I thought they gave you a fiver off your shopping or something.

Take your £5 or £10 voucher to the Customer Service Desk, ask them to double up your voucher(s) and you'll receive a printed voucher - on till receipt paper - which is worth double the original coupon value in just about every department except food & drink, if you'd just wanted it off food then you use the original voucher without doubling up so it's a trade-off basically; face value off food or double value off - in this case - games. :)

But hurry, as doubling up - aka Clubcard Boost is only on until 13/09/15!

They will obviously bring it back just before Christmas though...

#EveryLittleHelps to feed your gaming habit :heh:

I just ordered a Metallic Black New 3DS XL since my old 3DS XL drowned on me. Looking forward to getting it!

Now I just have to figure out a way to keep the old one on long enough for a system transfer....... that might be a problem. :/

I just ordered a Metallic Black New 3DS XL since my old 3DS XL drowned on me. Looking forward to getting it!

Now I just have to figure out a way to keep the old one on long enough for a system transfer....... that might be a problem. :/

Could you leave it plugged in, thus giving it enough power to allow the transfer to go. Charge the new 3DS first though. That's what i did with my old 3DS, before i got an XL. Had to leave it plugged in to be able to use it, because it got waterlogged and damaged the battery charge.

Could you leave it plugged in, thus giving it enough power to allow the transfer to go. Charge the new 3DS first though. That's what i did with my old 3DS, before i got an XL. Had to leave it plugged in to be able to use it, because it got waterlogged and damaged the battery charge.

Tried plugging it in and it still went out. So I don't think it's possible, unfortunately.

304431_ps4_b.png

Finally getting a chance to play it. Looking forward to it, though too many other things to fit it in around but I'll find some space.

star%2Bwars%2Bblu-ray.jpg

I went into CEX to buy Metal Gear Solid V (because I had a voucher) but they had none in stock. I was gutted but then this sexy little minx caught my eye and I just knew, in that instant, I needed it into my life. Nothing feels better than despising Jar Jar Binks in glorious HD.

10244502-1292329590-269000.jpg

91x3zL%2B71mL._SL1500_.jpg

star%2Bwars%2Bblu-ray.jpg

I went into CEX to buy Metal Gear Solid V (because I had a voucher) but they had none in stock. I was gutted but then this sexy little minx caught my eye and I just knew, in that instant, I needed it into my life. Nothing feels better than despising Jar Jar Binks in glorious HD.

I was tempted to get this from my CEX as well, but someone said that there was another special edition remastering anus version of the set. I've not seen anything of it yet, mainly due to lack of looking.

samsung_galaxy_s4_mini_leather_back_panel.jpg

I got this sexy bastard after my S3 kept draining my battery. It's miles better.

Avengers_Double.jpg

Not actually the image of what I bought, but is a hint.

At Tesco you could buy Age of Ulton on blu-ray for £15, or a double pack with the original Avengers Assemble for £20, checking how much CEX would offer for the original film (which I already own) and finding out they would offer £9 trade in, which hopefully Grainger Games would beat to make a tenner to put towards my Tales of Zestiria pre-order, I got the pack.

However Grainger Games could not beat CEX so had to take the £9 trade in voucher, which wasn't my plan A, but was an acceptable plan B.

Was cheap in Game:

AssassinsCreedUnity_ArnoFigurine_E32014.jpg

And I had a voucher for HMV, so I got this as I've sunk hundreds of hours into the PS3 version and figured I'd give the extra content a try:

GTAV.jpg

Plus this, because it's awesome and PAUL WALKER DIED FOR IT (probably):

81mcgUKHkSL._SL1500_.jpg

iphone6s-gallery1-2015?wid=2000&hei=1536&fmt=jpeg&qlt=95&op_sharpen=0&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.5,0.5,0,0&iccEmbed=0&layer=comp&.v=1441795703340

Hnnnnnnng.

I'm disappointed because it looks prettier in gold.

#GOLDTRAIN

:awesome:

Drgaon-Ball-Z-Resurrection-No-F-Movie.jpg

2 tickets to see this at my local cinema on 2nd October with my brother. Had to lend him a USB stick with an... acquired... version of Battle of Gods, just do he could get who Beerus was.

Ticket for the MUSE Drones Word Tour.

Next March in Cologne : peace: 4th time I'll see them. :yay:

Saw this in a shop today, got all nostalgic and wanted to see what it was like these days. I used to love the Beano as a kid!

4799888-3801.jpg