NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

We're on the very last episode for Pushing Daisies.

I'm a bit terrified to watch it because I'm expecting there to be a potential cliffhanger.

Just watch it.

Such a brilliant show.

It's actually closed off, but in a rushed way due to cancellation. It's a shame they weren't given the back nine, or even just two extra episode, to close things off with more time.

It was Marti's idea :p

You should know you should be investing in one of my Redbubble shirts.

51bVSFB0ukL._SY300_.jpg

For £12. So many memories of watching his matches (dat Undertaker hell in a cell match!), so couldn't say no.

[tweet]590977719313235968[/tweet]

Onto my fourth 3DS now :( And I know full well I'll be buying a fifth before the year is out.

Update:

To my annoyance I've discovered that I can not transfer from my New 3DS to the 2DS so I can't get the digital copy of Pokemon Omega Ruby from it. I'll have to wait until I buy a New 3DS XL later in the year. Then I can transfer the 2DS to the New 3DS XL and then from the New 3DS to the New 3DS XL.

Edited by V. Amoleo

[quote name=S.C.G;1747817

Here are some bonus pics of the Phantasy Star Online OST for anyone interested...

I had to go listen to my soundtrack after seeing this post. So much nostalgia. Where'd you get the CD from? I just have it digitally so having a physical copy would be nice.

Speaking of soundtracks' date=' this just arrived:

IMG_20150425_204526.jpg

The bottom left is completely broken so the cover just comes right off so I might have to replace the case.

I had to go listen to my soundtrack after seeing this post. So much nostalgia. Where'd you get the CD from? I just have it digitally so having a physical copy would be nice.

I got it for £21.90 off Amazon from MusicJapan, currently 1 left in stock new.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Phantasy-Online-Songs-Ragol-Odyssey/dp/B00006IIEU/ref=sr_1_2?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1430003094&sr=1-2&keywords=phantasy+star

Well worth the money, so much nostalgia while listening to it the other day while writing reviews, I wanted to set up my Gamecube and start playing PSO again. :D

I'm so happy I have the chance to play this Rare gem I missed out on back in the day..

Oh sure just use nintendolife's graphic, bit harsh :p

Ugly to boot.

To be honest, I only frequent the forums, not the main site. :p

To be honest, I only frequent the forums, not the main site. :p

This was the first image that came up for me...

dk64.jpg

Hmm I might just end up using that. :)

Anyway, I hope you enjoy playing the game :D

Which reminds me, I must get around to playing it myself so I can review it, that'll be my task for this weekend. : peace:

This was the first image that came up for me...

dk64.jpg

Hmm I might just end up using that. :)

Anyway, I hope you enjoy playing the game :D

Which reminds me, I must get around to playing it myself so I can review it, that'll be my task for this weekend. : peace:

Now, you see, I wanted to use a picture that showed it was the VC version I bought even though that image is far better.

I got it for £21.90 off Amazon from MusicJapan, currently 1 left in stock new.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Phantasy-Online-Songs-Ragol-Odyssey/dp/B00006IIEU/ref=sr_1_2?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1430003094&sr=1-2&keywords=phantasy+star

Well worth the money, so much nostalgia while listening to it the other day while writing reviews, I wanted to set up my Gamecube and start playing PSO again. :D

Hearing Trick Track has made me want to play Phantasy Star 1 again.

Is it good? I've never played it but obviously love DKC.

Like Banjo-Kazooie but with an insane amount of collectibles.

Like Banjo-Kazooie but with an insane amount of collectibles.

Man, don't compare this to BK. DK64 is not worthy to be in the same sentence. :heh: