fly_zpszottyqy2.jpg

berlin2_zpspvq1qc7z.jpg

fly_zpszottyqy2.jpg

koslashbenhavn2_zpsqdbogmel.jpg

fly_zpszottyqy2.jpg

gardemoen_zpsv4gnhm8s.jpg

fly_zpszottyqy2.jpg

Man-sleeping-in-bed-008_zpsc41dbhjh.jpg

Dude, you know they have the Metro in Paris? You don't have to fly everywhere.

It's awesome, very much recommended.:)

I posted some screenshots here.

Far cry screenings too! Very nice sir, very nice. I'm going to boot that up today. Been after it for ages. :)

Just bought tickets for all 4 days at Eurogamer expo in September, if anyone else buys some, give me a shout!

Just bought tickets for all 4 days at Eurogamer expo in September, if anyone else buys some, give me a shout!

Was thinking about it. We're going to Comic con in May, but might see about going on the Saturday/Sunday for Eurogamer. Will have to remind myself!

An early access ticket to the MCM Birmingham Comic Con and return train tickets.

And my goodies from mentioned Comic Con:

M62Lpho.png

K Project complete collection DVD/Blu Ray combi and Bento Complete collection DVD's

cXw0A5n.png

2 Mario T-Shirts from the Nintendo store booth, £10 for the pair. Also a Konjiki no Yami Keyring (It has a back image with a panty shot lol Japan)

FtPhwoa.png

Flame Haze Shana (Yellow Bikini version) and a Shimakaze figurine

qCWzjUf.png

The Spring and Summer Haruhi Suzumiya art book to go with the Autumn and Winter one I got last year.

Also a Kill la Kill Wall scroll featuring Ryouko Matoi, but it's a little NSFW so i'll post it later under a spoiler tag (Before you ask, creative censoring rather than seeing anything)

Edited by Emerald Emblem

Der-Ring-2015-LineUp.jpg

One-day-ticket for Saturday (the center coloumn).

Incubus and Limp Bizkit.

But most importantly: MUSE :heart: Finally another Muse concert :)

Gutted that I missed that Qwertee Link/Indy mash up, @Hero\-of\-Time. Will have to keep my eye on it in case it comes back up.

I should be going to EGX in Birmingham this year too! I was gutted that Rezzed moved down south, didn't think it'd be because they were bringing Expo up to the Midlands.

Anyway, this is what I've bought:

[tweet]580722399991189504[/tweet]

Bit the bullet, decided to upgrade my PS4 hard drive. 1tb upgrade.

71USR-AO4IL._SL1500_.jpg

£45

Hope it wasn't that exact drive, 'cos there aint no way that's fitting in your PS4 :p

I've just bought a Japanese GameCube recently. I've used freeloader for a long time but it can't do everything.

Shame this cube is a newer model so no component output but then again it's almost impossible to get a component cable for the cube at a decent price.

Hope it wasn't that exact drive, 'cos there aint no way that's fitting in your PS4 :p

Hope not, otherwise can you buy a case that is approximatly that size to house the thing. I did also get an external case for the old 500gb HDD, which i plan to use once i've formatted it.

Hope not, otherwise can you buy a case that is approximatly that size to house the thing. I did also get an external case for the old 500gb HDD, which i plan to use once i've formatted it.

Edit: scrap that, I think your drive should be fine.

It's this one, right?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-inch-5400RPM-SATA-Drive/dp/B007NVGWV0/ref=sr_1_1?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1427707405&sr=1-1&keywords=2.5+inch+drive+1TB

Edited by Sheikah