NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

That's a bargain considering a lot of people complained about the cost of the DLC! The clan is a bit quieter now than it once was (still 2-3+ raids a week) but it will all pick up around the time of House of Wolves so try and have some good guns by then!

Been thinking about finally getting this for a while and £27.99 for the Limited Edition so I get the dlc packs as well seemed worth it.

91bMhT7VusL._SL1500_.jpg

You got that new right? Just checking as the online codes need to not have been used to get the Crota's End/House of Wolves DLC.

Or is it £24 in the sense that it isn't really, as you had a voucher? :heh:

Just bought plane tickets for New York and Nova Scotia in July. 5 days in NYC, 10 days in Nova Scotia, driving around. It'll be my first time in the US / Canada and I'm really looking forward to it! Now I'm looking for good places to stay in NYC and planning the road trip in Nova Scotia.

14819_zps0c59eca7.jpg

Attack-on-Titan-Cloak-Cape-Shingeki-no-Kyojin-Scouting-Legion-Top-Cosplay.jpg

Yep. I'm going down the cosplay route. Still wondering where I'm going to get a decent jacket from yet.

Pre-orders:

71w8jU-IVEL._SX522_.jpg

B_QiQ-pVEAAZj84.jpg

Not bought, yet, but will buy on release day:

16025093971_6c21ace4c6_n.jpg

: peace:

ESRX185%20-%20Peacock_Default.jpg

Engagement ring for the missus. Ordered it at the weekend so hopefully should be with me in a week or 2. Something a little different as well as she's outright said she didn't want a diamond ring and this is more in line with the kind of things she's into (very into natural things, etc.) and it has a moonstone in it for her birthstone (and a cubic zirconia for shiny shiny-ness :grin:).

edit:

Also picked up GTA 5 on the PS4 as I've never played it yet so hopefully it'll be better than GTA 4 (but be as enjoyable as that was to play online in multiplayer) as well as buckling and picking up the Expansion Pass for Destiny on PS4. It's managed to suck me in once again, still enjoying it and managing to finally start picking up some decent weapons (though do not like that Omnigul strike).

Edited by Ganepark32

Hope it all goes way! :) Sweet looking ring.

I've been after this second monitor for about a year now. Finally had the money for it:

61T9veNyQCL._SL1500_.jpg

61MXhIIrFuL._SL1320_.jpg

and because I enjoyed the anime so much..

51SsuW8ysuL.jpg

I never even realised the light novels got released over here. Let us know what you think.

Something a little different as well as she's outright said she didn't want a diamond ring and this is more in line with the kind of things she's into (very into natural things, etc.) and it has a moonstone in it for her birthstone (and a cubic zirconia for shiny shiny-ness :grin:).

You lucky fuck. I've got criteria for the ring my girlfriend wants.

• Diamond
  • 1 carat
  • Solitaire
  • Princess Cut
  • White gold or platinum band

Which ticking all the boxes will go over £3,000, if I'm lucky and it's on sale.

But I'm wearing her down.

muse_drones_7.jpg

Muse - Drones Deluxe Edition pre-ordered : peace:

Same here, ordered it the other day, plus the CD+DVD edition for my Dad. Also got two tickets to see them in Manchester next Sunday! : peace:

Also got these pre-ordered:

p4greer2.png

15802549778_652b5eef36_b.jpg

81GJUYhTkVL._SL1400_.jpg

(Last one is The Prodigy - The Day is My Enemy, for those that don't know.)

I never even realised the light novels got released over here. Let us know what you think.

Will do, they are on Amazon if you're interested.

Because it is only £26.99 this weekend and I've been waiting to play for ages:

far_cry_4.jpg

and

Cities_Skylines_cover_art.jpg

I need to check that out. It looks like a similar concept as the brilliant Nuts & Bolts.

French-Open_zpsejognqou.jpg

But sadly not that court. I could swear the date was 22nd of March but appearently the tickets went for sale on the 11th, so the two biggest courts were pretty much sold out. A couple of available seats on Suzanne, but they cost like 400 euros. Best I could find was nr 1 court + outside court, but there's a day between the other day I found an available ticket for the outside courts. Got tickets for the 26th and 28th. Now to book the actual journey.

Edited by Tales

51zkcRGv1bL._SY300_.jpg

Saw it for £17.99 in GAME, checked the disc and everything and it's pretty much new, so couldn't pass it up at that price. Never played either so really looking forward to playing both, started Metro 2033 up and playing it in it's original gameplay style for a first go at it. Will do another run with the Last Light additions at some point.

Also picked up:

51fiDiQFDeL._SY300_.jpg

Cities_Skylines_cover_art.jpg

a mate was trying to get us into cities skylines the other night... any good?

It's exactly what everyone has been saying:

'It's what simcity should have been'

I'm really enjoying it though I suck at world building games. :)

It's awesome, very much recommended.:)

I posted some screenshots here.