NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Season-4-Game-of-Thrones-Blu-ray.jpg

Well, work helped out with the majority of this via vouchers for doing a project. So only ended up paying around £9 for it earlier. Got a free poster as well, which was nice.

vsjhrqCi5gnZM9Hn1wBDwoPlO_QTVdXS.png

I never owned Super Mario World, and therefore never played it extensively..

I sometimes look at games and wish I could experience them for the first time all over again. Super Mario World is one of, if not THE best 2D platformer of all time.. and you're in for an absolute treat :yay:

I sometimes look at games and wish I could experience them for the first time all over again. Super Mario World is one of, if not THE best 2D platformer of all time.. and you're in for an absolute treat :yay:

I actually found Super Mario World quite hard to play because I came to it much later. I played a lot of the NES Mario games as a kid but skipped the SNES until later in life. The controls for World feel much more floaty now and I have never really got a handle on them.

I actually found Super Mario World quite hard to play because I came to it much later. I played a lot of the NES Mario games as a kid but skipped the SNES until later in life. The controls for World feel much more floaty now and I have never really got a handle on them.

As much as I'd love to have that initial experience again, I'm certainly glad I played it when I did as I had so much fun and the memories will forever be with me :smile:

I've been toying with the idea of going through it all again recently so it's highly possible I'll give it a blast after I beat Dino Crisis :grin:

934-315-G6Zs.jpg

This suit, minus the wasitcoat, for a mates wedding. £79 from Next. Bargain.

outside-of-hotel.jpg

There's some work-related thing on a Friday in Bournemouth that's free to attend so I'm going to that (because they look like a fun bunch) and then I'm staying that night. Work paid for the train, I paid for the hotel.

SEEING FLINK AND EENUH AND FLINK THINKS HE'S GOING TO BEAT ME ON INJUSTICE.

IMG_20150220_194738.jpg

Was around £18 - £19 on Play Asia. It went on sale for £16 this week. :/

Glad I didn't get charged customs anyway.

Got 2 free themes which I wasn't expecting which was nice.

HNI_0042.JPG

HNI_0041.JPG

You've just reminded me that I still need to get hold of the HD-DVD version of Serenity.

@Cube, best choice of Mega Drive games! I rotted on them so much! I play them all on my PSP now. I just adore the Mega Drive.

I'm not posting pictures because I'm lazy but I've bought Bambi, The Aristocats, The Rescuers, Chicken Little and The Wild on blu-ray for my Disney Classics collection. I just need three more and I have all of them! After collecting these, I wouldn't know what other collection to start on...Marvel, maybe...

After collecting these, I wouldn't know what other collection to start on...Marvel, maybe...

Copies of Firefly and Serenity?

Copies of Firefly and Serenity?

Don't hurt me but I've never seen them. I have Firefly sàved on Netflix but Im going through Buffy first. As soon as that's done, I'm going to check it out.

I thought I've seen Serenity but I actually haven't.

Some new shoes, because I was starting to look a bit homeless. Obviously a pair of each:

24242005_xl.jpg

24506926_xxl.jpg

Not technically a purchase, but it did finally show up today:

2015-02-23180432.jpg

FOR THE KIDS.