NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

34 film tickets (and counting), for the upcoming International Film Festival Rotterdam. This includes tickets for the latest and final Ghibli film, and Frank amongst others.

I hope Erdrick was ok with this.

What is Erdrick going to do? Ike has his sword.

Got a new Smartwatch.

LG-G-Watch-R.jpeg

I was actually really happy with my Pebble Smartwatch before this but they did some updates lately that have completely messed around with notifications and the speed of the watch so I decided to upgrade and I really liked the look of the LG G Watch R.

cover_large.jpg

Hot deal at ShopTo, £18.86 (w/Gold Membership). Hopefully I did the £10 cashback right so it'd only have cost me £8.86

Gig tickets!

d8ae1536c7692e5d8b062dc23285bd10.jpg-large

tumblr_nhtbsfdJGV1ts4xkro1_500.jpg

Two of my favourite albums from last year. One week apart!

Super rare Saturn game get:

panzer_dragoon_saga.jpg

Hopefully picking it up in person from the seller tomorrow.

Super rare Saturn game get:

panzer_dragoon_saga.jpg

Hopefully picking it up in person from the seller tomorrow.

Woah! Nice one Goafer, did you get a good deal on the price if you don't mind me asking? :)

It's a cracking game, easily one of the most original RPG's I've ever played, very collectable now as well, have you got a Saturn all set up to play it? : peace:

Not a purchase, but I have three invites for 64 GB Sandstone Black OnePlus Ones. They expire in 6 days, so PM me if you'd like an invite.

OnePlus-One-64GB-Sandstone-Black-Invite-Only.jpg

Woah! Nice one Goafer, did you get a good deal on the price if you don't mind me asking? :)

It's a cracking game, easily one of the most original RPG's I've ever played, very collectable now as well, have you got a Saturn all set up to play it? : peace:

I got an OK deal. It was listed for £180, but he accepted an offer of £160. To be honest, I would have paid the full £180, since it's pretty good condition:

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Not bad considering This copy is in worse condition and is listed at £200

And yes, I do have a Saturn to play it on. Just need to set it up.

For those who have never heard of PDS and think I'm nuts, I have literally been waiting 17 years to finish this game. The first disc was given away free with the May 1998 copy of the official Sega Saturn Magazine. I played it to death, but never did get a copy of the full game. Because it was released towards the end of the Saturn's lifecycle, there weren't many copies made.

Also, because it's as awesome as S.C.G. says, it's also in high demand. Unfortunately, it doesn't emulate well (Very few people can get past the first disc) and Sega have lost the master copies of the game so a remake is virtually impossible, or at least much more effort than it's worth. For those reasons, the price is always going up as more and more collectors get copies and keep them for themselves. Back when I originally looked into buying a copy a few years ago, the average price was £100-£120. Now they go for around £150-£200 and it definitely seems like there's less copies for sale. If I relisted immediately, I could probably make a profit if I was willing to wait for the right buyer. It's mine though. ALL MINE.

Edited by Goafer

I got Panzer Dragoon Saga home, then realised it looks a bit pathetic just sat on the side like any other game, so I have ordered some of these (minus Ocean's Thirteen unfortunately):

81BJ5ekkDpL._SL1500_.jpg

I ordered 5, since each one was £2.37 and the delivery was £6. I'll be damned if I'm paying that postage again if I want more in the future.

Where did you order those from Goafer?

I already have a shelf for my Panzer Dragoon collection but having some stands could be very useful indeed for displaying games from time to time. : peace:

Where did you order those from Goafer?

I already have a shelf for my Panzer Dragoon collection but having some stands could be very useful indeed for displaying games from time to time. : peace:

They're from Amazon.

They were actually a bit of a pain to find, since I wasn't actually sure what to search for. I found some on eBay by searching for DVD stand, but Amazon was a bit trickier.

grimfandangorelease.jpgt-shirt-grille-de-depart-mario-kart-8,8193,1668.jpg

Grim Fandango Remastered off of Steam and a Mario Kart 8 shirt off of Club Nintendo since they were going to void my stars pretty soon. I was saving for the Game & Watch but it doesn't look like I'm gonna get it now :(

Edited by martinist

I've also pre-ordered

header.jpg?t=1422055568

But from GoG. I've tried playing it before, but I couldn't cope with the controls.

10064643-1281964960-820000.jpg

£18

71JxUG6kpwL._AA1147_.jpg

£8 (only 8 left and then I have all of the Disney Classics available on blu-ray)

(part-exchanged these two with my Alien Anthology blu-ray boxset and Prometheus rental blu-ray because I got...)

10658186-1374061860-932498.jpg

£15

This was £20 yesterday in Tesco so I'm very happy that they've decided to randomly knock a fiver from it. There were six available yesterday and today, there was only one left. Chuffed! And it's given me more room to actually put another boxset on my shelf.

I know own 145 blu-rays!!!

The%20Blacklist%20Season%201%20DVD%20Boxset.jpg

Another DVD to sit and wait to be watched. Need to stop buying boxsets until I've cleared my backlog (True Detectives, Carnivale, and a few others). Still, looked interesting so hopefully it'll prove to be that.

grimfandangorelease.jpg

Are people getting this for PS4 or PC?

Even though they've spruced up the graphics I'm willing to bet the controls will still kinda blow on a PC keyboard.

No more so than playing any other semi-3D game on a keyboard, surely?

You don't even have to use tank controls anymore (but there's a trophy for doing so, so...).