NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

@Aneres11 Smyths toy store! It's one of the few places that still has big sections for Wii and Wii U actually! Can't order it off the site ATM as far as I know, though!!

Ok, so this was last week, but I joined the Wii U club. Loving it!

COs2HNk.jpg

NNID: Cubechris :)

After playing Mario Kart on @Shorty 's I really want a WiiU! Maybe, maybe I'll ask for one for Christmas!

I bought my guinea pigs a new hutch. It's a lot bigger than the photo suggests. They currently have 20% for all small pet items.

23370PL.jpg

I also bought 2 jackets from Topshop. I'll keep my favourite and return the other one.

05J34FBLC_thumb.jpg

11R18FKHA_thumb.jpg

Which do you guys prefer?

I also bought 2 jackets from Topshop. I'll keep my favourite and return the other one.

05J34FBLC_thumb.jpg

11R18FKHA_thumb.jpg

Which do you guys prefer?

Personally I like the second one. :)

Yeah, I think in the pictures the second one looks much nicer, but might not go as well with all my wardrobe full of flowery dresses! :heh:

The second cardigan looks awesome.

List of what I bought.

From Etsy

Upcycled Noddy in Toyland book zipper pouch

Cute Blissey Pokemon Jewelry Pearl Necklace

Shiny Mega Gardevoir Waterproof Acrylic Cell Charm

Shiny Mega Sylveon Waterproof Acrylic Cell Charm

On Ebay

Bellossom plushie!

Pokemon Friends plushie set: Blissey, Squirtle, Cleffa, Togepi and Igglybuff

Bellossom figure

Nodame Cantabile TV series

Mew Plushie

Fennekin Bag

On LJ pkmncollectors

Zubat plushie

Meloetta Plushie

Jessie + James figure

thelionkingbluraydvd.jpg

I went to CEX and traded my DVDs in that I already have for blu-ray and got £10 credit and I was going to save it for when I get paid next week to put towards the Fast and Furious collection. However, whilst I was mooching around the blu-ray section, I saw this little beauty for £12 (with the other copies of this being £18 so I'm thinking there was an error and I needed to take advantage right now) but I DIDN'T HAVE THE TWO POUNDS CHANGE! However, the dude was really nice and said he'd forget the two quid because I was a regular so I got it pretty much for free!

People, let me tell you, the quality...the quality...it stuns! Ugh! I sat here drinking my pop and I pretty much came when I saw the first five minutes of the film! YES! OH GOD, YES! I cried because it was that glorious and cried again because of the opening scene! AMAZING!!!

I wanted the Lion King trilogy boxset but as soon as I saw it and for that price, I wasn't going to let it go! Hopefully, the last two will be easy enough to find on blu-ray!

Edited by Animal

Lion King was my first ever Blu-Ray purchase. But it was on the 2 for 1 deal they always have every now and then. But when the DVDs are almost £15 each, you feel like you'r paying for both.

Lion King was my first ever Blu-Ray purchase. But it was on the 2 for 1 deal they always have every now and then. But when the DVDs are almost £15 each, you feel like you'r paying for both.

I really wanted it in 3D but it's ridiculous money for it so I'm willing to wait. I was rather hoping to get the boxset but I think it's a bit pricey. I got it in the numbered spine edition as well to go with my other collection.

I'm looking on collecting most of the Disney blu-rays so as soon as Tesco are selling them again, I need to jump on it! I need someone who works in Tesco to tell me when the bloody heck the deal will happen so I can save some money by. It seems that everytime the deal happens, I have no spare money and it ends on my payday! -_-

Last time, I wanted The Little Mermaid and The Jungle Book and my payday was the following week. I got paid on Friday, driven to Tesco and lo and behold, the damn offer was taken off!

I need someone who works in Tesco to tell me when the bloody heck the deal will happen

thumbs-up.jpg

Oh shit, I forgot you actually work for Tesco! YAAAAHS! This pleases me! Do you find out when the deal happens?

I'll have an ask, although we've not long had one when Frozen* came out on DVD.

*Wasn't in the offer.

I remember. That was the time I didn't have any money. I was going to get Frozen but then found out it wasn't in the offer so I wanted the other two I mentioned instead.

That'd be great if you could do that for me. I'd put it in my phone as a reminder. Hopefully they'll have good blu-rays by then!

I had a bit of a splurge on my new Vita.

mind-0-teaser-site-oppjkij.jpg

monster-monpiece-header.png

Conception-2.jpg

About £80 all together. Hoping to get a lot of hours out of these JRPG's.

Yesterday I bought my first car. (If you don't count a Fiat Punto that broke after a week.)

A 2012 Peugot 107 Urban. It is pretty and now I don't have to wait around for buses to get to work. My almost 1 Hour journey has been cut to just 5 Minutes. Yee!

I'd been wanting to pick up a new blazer for a while yet selection is limited where I live but I saw this in Topman whilst in London and thought it was worth a purchase.

88A60HBLE_thumb.jpg

1129-brand-new-iphone-5c-16-gb-original-korean-a-clone-1129-1.jpg

To replace my broken phone.

lana-box-set.png

Queen Lana

And lots of puppy stuff! A bed, a massive cage for when he's sleeping at night / alone in the house, a collar, toys, chews and some Kalms for me in case I burst with excitement before Friday when we pick him up. :laughing:

Just kidding haha.

I'm starting to collect Disney Classics on blu-ray and I picked these two babies up in CEX with my trade-in voucher! I really want Beauty and the Beast so badly but it's £20 everywhere! It'd skin me alive! :(. Also, it wasn't in CEX today but if it was, I'd have totally bought the shit out of it!

aladdin-2.bmp

£6

10599885-1332439242-296743.jpg

£6

6185BoH%2BseL._SY300_.jpg

£15 (F+F6 isn't included but I can get it cheap as, anyway!)

cols_cover.jpg

£1.50

New moblee!

17_Xperia_Z2_Notepad-1.jpg

Was going to go for a Galaxy S5 (upgrading from my S3) but was convinced by coworker at the Phone Shop the Xperia Z2 was pretty much just as good and cheaper a month.

No more cracked screen!

Put pre-orders down for the following earlier

91Hxo-g4LtL._SL1500_.jpg

91-3paTUHAL._SL1500_.jpg91I8MKC6xQL._SL1500_.jpg

81txKh2pbdL._SL1500_.jpg

81TtoIZDcyL._SL1500_.jpg

81B%2BnBYPv5L._SL1500_.jpg

3080.png

For my beard, to get it nice and smooooooooth. Got a sample last week, not bad. Soon it will be soft like a pillow.