NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

I'm almost ashamed that I didn't figure out what that would be before opening the spoiler tag.

I did wonder if anyone would get it.

Just bought 2 tickets to this at the Royal Albert Hall:

Distant-Worlds-2014-l.jpg

Just have to wait until November now...

7583-.jpg

£180 from Tesco thanks to my mum's staff discount.

ps4.jpg?57efa4

£299 :D

Tomb-Raider-Definitive-Edition_2013_12-07-13_003.jpg

£30

Feelsgoodman.jpeg

Hnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggg.

Oh sweet. You can enjoy that HD dark glossy hair she has exclusively in the PS4 version.

As the box blurb says (and as my girlfriend continuously reminds me), she is an 'obsessively detailed Lara'.

showimage.aspx?id=134173&width=250&height=250

£200 for a mobile air con unit. It is so damn good. Surprised more people don't have one for when it gets pretty warm. It's an investment for sure, but it really pays off.

Sorry - going back a little.

Reason I've never bought one is usually the cost of electric to run it, have you noticed a massive increase at all? Bill wise? :)

Sorry - going back a little.

Reason I've never bought one is usually the cost of electric to run it, have you noticed a massive increase at all? Bill wise? :)

No, because our utilities are included in the rent. :p

It's only a lower strength 8000 BTU model and costs maybe 35-40p per hour to run. It's only run when it gets hot for a few hours, which isn't most of the time, but it's absolutely worth it when it does.

Edited by Sheikah

5051237043082_Z.jpg

It's this huge book that is basically...well...the story of your life. I wanted it because I thought it may be a nice thing to fill in and I can pass it on to my family and they can pass it on to theirs and so on. There's information not only about you but information to fill in about ancestors and stuff, it's pretty awesome. Cost me £10.

5051237043082_Z.jpg

It's this huge book that is basically...well...the story of your life. I wanted it because I thought it may be a nice thing to fill in and I can pass it on to my family and they can pass it on to theirs and so on. There's information not only about you but information to fill in about ancestors and stuff, it's pretty awesome. Cost me £10.

Seems like a wasted purchase. You could have just printed off a copy of the bad stuff, good stuff, relationships and weight loss threads to pass down to your family ;)

Seems like a wasted purchase. You could have just printed off a copy of the bad stuff, good stuff, relationships and weight loss threads to pass down to your family ;)

LOL! True that! But it comes in a nice boxset and the edges of the pages are shiny and I am a Magpie, attracted to shiny shit! :yay:

No, because our utilities are included in the rent. :p

It's only a lower strength 8000 BTU model and costs maybe 35-40p per hour to run. It's only run when it gets hot for a few hours, which isn't most of the time, but it's absolutely worth it when it does.

35-40p an hour isn't particularly bad. Tempting.

Just opened it up, got rather confused. Found a site with some downloadable pdf tutorials. Will look at and probably never touch again :(

Wouldn't mind seeing him myself. But after watching several performances on DVD his act gets predictable:

"Have you see what they do in *random place/sport/country*? That's weird you wouldn't see *unique element* in *other related event*! (Impression of last mentioned event with new element from other thing)"

Kinda like Russell Howard but less repetitive and shit.

Just opened it up, got rather confused. Found a site with some downloadable pdf tutorials. Will look at and probably never touch again :(

Try stick with it, after maybe 2-3 hours you should have the basics down. It's actually rather simple to use.

From Etsy

Upcycled Noddy in Toyland book zipper pouch

Cute Blissey Pokemon Jewelry Pearl Necklace

Shiny Mega Gardevoir Waterproof Acrylic Cell Charm

Shiny Mega Sylveon Waterproof Acrylic Cell Charm

On Ebay

Bellossom plushie!

Pokemon Friends plushie set: Blissey, Squirtle, Cleffa, Togepi and Igglybuff

Bellossom figure

Nodame Cantabile TV series

Mew Plushie

On LJ pkmncollectors

Zubat plushie

Meloetta Plushie

Jessie + James figure

Last week, obviously:

mario-kart-8-wii-u-box.jpg

Aaaand, I really don't have the money but I was like, LET'S JUST DO IT (Also, my friend was working at Smyths and got me his staff discount so bagged it for £31!)

8De4Nvf.jpg

It looks so hot in the flesh it's unreal. Hnnnnnnnnng. Was so tempted to get the Peach one too but as I said, money woes but also, this takes me up to 4 Motion Plus Wii Motes! I can finally get rid of my last remaining white Wiimote with gross Motion Plus block on:

ISY3JaJ.png

I'm actually impressed with my remote collection now! It's the kind of thing my 2007 self would have probably died twice over about.

I really like the colour contrast of the green Yoshi and the red Mario controllers!

zRBTEiS.png?1DpeSnQi.png?1

Hyperdimension Neptunia Producing Perfection Limited edition. <3

Also a new PSV 2000 (Slim) to play it on. got the Mega Pack bundle with Football Manager from GAME.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

Last week, obviously:

mario-kart-8-wii-u-box.jpg

Aaaand, I really don't have the money but I was like, LET'S JUST DO IT (Also, my friend was working at Smyths and got me his staff discount so bagged it for £31!)

8De4Nvf.jpg

It looks so hot in the flesh it's unreal. Hnnnnnnnnng. Was so tempted to get the Peach one too but as I said, money woes but also, this takes me up to 4 Motion Plus Wii Motes! I can finally get rid of my last remaining white Wiimote with gross Motion Plus block on:

ISY3JaJ.png

I'm actually impressed with my remote collection now! It's the kind of thing my 2007 self would have probably died twice over about.

I just seen this!

Ok, where the fuck did you get the Wii remote from?!!!! I NEED DEETS.