NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip - £1.50

Garden State - 75p

Never seen either but have been wanting to see both for some time. And well, £1.50 for Studio 60 was just too good an opportunity to miss out on.

Girlfriend bought me this as a surprise, because she's awesome.

_-Dark-Souls-II-PS3-_.jpg

Enjoy. :)

I did everything in it pretty much, not many a game I still bother with to the same extent these days.

1st month in 3 years we've not had to store a large portion of our wages for our wedding, It feels good.

25s4yn9.jpg

10h2hd0.jpg

windwaker.jpg

Only £19.99 at HMV. Was going to get it as my Mario Kart freebie but decided I need a physical copy of Zelda, I'll get Pikmin 3 for free :D

Needed something to replace my creaking 12 year old LG surround sound system. Couldn't be bothered with all the wires so just plumped for the Sony HT XT1 sound pedestal. It's got 3 HDMI ports and 1 optical so it frees up a couple of ports on the TV. Plus I can play music through it via Bluetooth. Well pleased with it.

Sony_HT-XT1_noir.jpg

paintball-Breck-blog-073013.jpg

Nice day paintballing. £7 for the day with 100 balls, which will not last all day. Had to buy 400 more balls (cost about £32 althogether) and the refreshments were a joke, can of coke cost a quid and someone said he was charged £2.50 for a Snickers. Got shot in the balls - Jesus... Owie owie owie.

Got shot in the balls - Jesus... Owie owie owie.

I'd be hurting too if I'd just spent £32 on them.

One Piece volumes 41-60.

Won't post pictures, would take up too much space

Picked up ZombiU and Rayman Legends for cheap from ShopTo which was perfect, they were exactly the games I wanted for WiiU. Can't wait for next Friday now - end of the busy season at work and a new Nintendo console to enjoy it with. I have earned this.

It was my birthday last saturday, so I got this with my monies:

91y9nzO1LGL._SL1500_.jpg

Also got an extra pad and a year subscription to PS+, and this yesterday:

WolfensteinOD.jpg

Pretty happy right now. :grin:

showimage.aspx?id=134173&width=250&height=250

£200 for a mobile air con unit. It is so damn good. Surprised more people don't have one for when it gets pretty warm. It's an investment for sure, but it really pays off.

_-Assassins-Creed-IV-Black-Flag-PS4-_.jpg

£23 preowned on eBay. Not played this one yet...totally gave up on ACIII because of the dishwater dull environments and weak main character. Loved the earlier game settings though and this one seems to have some pretty nice screenshots circulating for it.

tumblr_n5y56hYTi61r7yaero2_1280.jpg

So happy the Blissey Plushie arrived! I saw the pikachu bag and big plush in Sue Ryder and couldn't resist. The charmander was also cute. Can't believed I only paid 20p for the infernape figure. Would have been a lot more expensive if I paid for it online.

Doom beta?

Yup, you get access to it by pre-ordering, although I'm sure there'll be plenty of copies that'll still have it.

Nothing is known about it yet, but I'm sure a reveal will happen at E3.

Two of these beauties:

91w%2BK7xAqjL._SL1500_.jpg

Also, what have you un-bought thread (or something more catchy):

PlayStation Plus and Xbox Live! I barely use either of them so thought I'd save some money.

Two of these beauties:

Also, what have you un-bought thread (or something more catchy):

PlayStation Plus and Xbox Live! I barely use either of them so thought I'd save some money.

From Argos I take it? :D

Two of these beauties:

I had no idea that was even a thing but I feel happier now knowing it is.

Yeah, £8.99 :)

And I can use the keyboards on my iPhone and laptop! (good job really as unsurprisingly, the game isn't great, or rather, not exactly aimed at me :P)

showimage.aspx?id=134173&width=250&height=250

£200 for a mobile air con unit. It is so damn good. Surprised more people don't have one for when it gets pretty warm. It's an investment for sure, but it really pays off.

What's this like? Loud at all? We bought one for the office, not standard air con but a thing you fill with water, looked very similar. There's 5 computers, two servers and a fan in there and this dwarfed the sound of all of them, so we sent it right back....

What's this like? Loud at all? We bought one for the office, not standard air con but a thing you fill with water, looked very similar. There's 5 computers, two servers and a fan in there and this dwarfed the sound of all of them, so we sent it right back....

It's not too loud, we can still talk over it. Certainly louder than a fan though. For us it's handy since our flat gets hot and we can set it so it comes on before we get back from work and shuts off.

This:

51I1wCi%2Bd7L.jpg

This:

small-box-cube-500.jpg

And this:

dsc_1131_2_1_1_1_1.jpg

To be combined with these that I got from work:

2014-05-28001949.jpg

And some prints that I will also make at work, which will make this:

zombie-minecraft-costumeeasy-no-sew-soft-minecraft-zombie-costume--halloween-halloween-rfr44wyb.jpg

Edited by Goafer