NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Mario Sunshine is wonderful, especially that level with the Chain Chomps! :love:

I got this, finally. The crazy thing is, it really only feels like a few weeks ago they delayed it until September and here we are! This year has gone too quick!

rayman-legends-box-art.jpg

playstation-plus1.jpg

925312_60972_front.jpg

Edited by Josh64

Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection

I got it for US$ 9.00 (GBP~5.78) at Play-Asia. Crazy price, but oh well.

Including delivery I got it for a total of £12.78

By the way, this is the PAL version that's coming out this Friday.

metal-gear-solid-the-legacy-collection-327355.15.jpg

http://www.play-asia.com/metal-gear-solid-the-legacy-collection-paOS-13-49-en-70-70l7.html

That price is incredible.. I'm extremely tempted :shakehead Is that offer now over..?

33_076233.jpg

May not be that exact one, but like it at least. Felt work appropriate. £8. Oh and its green.

Edited by Ashley

Got this email today.

"Dear Metal Gear fans,

We are sorry to inform you that due to an unfortunate mistake our company has accepted pre-orders for the European version of the Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection at a selling price of USD 9.00 instead of our regular pre-order price of USD 59.90. The misquoted price was a result of human error on our end and we would like to deeply apologize for this.

All orders containing the aforementioned product at the price of USD 9.00 will be cancelled and we're in the process of issuing full refunds to all affected customers. Please kindly note that it might take up to 5 days until the last refunds have been successfully processed."

Reggie_shrug.png

Bought the Humble Bundle, even though I own most of the games.

Also these:

image1xl.jpg

My first cardigan ever. No idea whether it'll suit me or not. :D

image1xl.jpg

image1xl.jpg

Cancelled my Kingdom Hearts Pre-order, bought this instead, because the demo was very convincing:

Diablo-3-Case-260x300.jpg

What made you choose a Haswell processor? Honest question by the way.

It's what was recommended to me in another forum. Are you for or against it?

It's what was recommended to me in another forum. Are you for or against it?

That depends on what it's being used for. When I built my new rig a few months ago a close friend strongly urged me to wait until Haswell came out, but I needed a computer so I could start working and I bought a 3770K. When Haswell launched what I basically saw it do was accomplish a 10% performance improvement over Ivy-Bridge and better power-efficiency (which is useful for tablets and laptops, but not desktops).

I'm only against it because the way customs are applied here in the Middle East make new technology obscenely expensive, even though the difference in price between a Haswell and its Ivy-Bridge equivalent isn't that big if bought in a Western country. In countries like the US or UK you'd be more tempted to buy a Haswell CPU and MB because for a little extra money you'll get your money's worth in performance boost. The exaggerated price difference over here however makes it completely out of the question.

16_077170.jpg

Its less vividly red in real life (unfortunately), but still another work-suitable shirt from Uniqlo. £8.

16_077170.jpg

Its less vividly red in real life (unfortunately), but still another work-suitable shirt from Uniqlo. £8.

Sorry to hi-jack your post, but I hate the way most shirt fit. I have quite broad shoulders so, even though I'm overweight, have to get slim fit shirts. Otherwise they just hang off of me.

Look that the way that shirt is cut. Who's shoulders are the same width as their waist? Are some people genuinely a perfect square?

I like the top @Ashley.

I bought some new winter boots yesterday. I was after some leather ones, but thought these faux Rocket Dog boots were just as nice. They've also got some great soles, usually with women's boots there's no grip whatsoever, and come winter I'm slipping and sliding all over the place.

1561206060m2_main.jpg

That depends on what it's being used for. When I built my new rig a few months ago a close friend strongly urged me to wait until Haswell came out, but I needed a computer so I could start working and I bought a 3770K. When Haswell launched what I basically saw it do was accomplish a 10% performance improvement over Ivy-Bridge and better power-efficiency (which is useful for tablets and laptops, but not desktops).

I'm only against it because the way customs are applied here in the Middle East make new technology obscenely expensive, even though the difference in price between a Haswell and its Ivy-Bridge equivalent isn't that big if bought in a Western country. In countries like the US or UK you'd be more tempted to buy a Haswell CPU and MB because for a little extra money you'll get your money's worth in performance boost. The exaggerated price difference over here however makes it completely out of the question.

Ah, that makes sense. Tbh, I didn't even realise it was a new architecture. Haven't been in the game for 5+ years. I saved a fair few quid not getting the K version of the i5 because while I like the idea of OC'ing I'm not really doing much that I'd see any real improvement from it. (also anything I could buy nowadays is going to be a marked improvement on my E4600 I had previously)

Oh my god that sounds incredible.

It actually is really nice.

I love their Marvelous Creation bars. The jelly popping candy one is also amazing.

But this new one may pip it. I think it's the combination of the pretzel and honeycomb crunch, with the smooth choc and the little hit of cola.

Brb, off to buy more.

71pmtQDV%2BlL._SL1100_.jpg

As my other headset was blue screening my PC, I sold them to a friend. These use 3.5mm jack rather than USB, so should work (I tested a cheap set). These are the Raptors which are partnered with Corsair. Apparently a new thing..

:D

gta-v-ps3-540x577.jpg

£199.85 at ShopTo.

Never played a GTA before, and know nothing about this one, but seemed like a good deal!

$(KGrHqZ,!nYFG2,3hju)BR2p6h3Ls!~~60_35.JPG

Also this. Man not included. Haven't shaved for a few weeks and liking the beardiness.

@Aneres11 I kinda like the others but I did track this down today. By far my favourite. Love choc pretzels anyway....and the slight crunch of honeycomb added with sour and soft colour chunks at the end. Amazing.

My first cardigan ever. No idea whether it'll suit me or not. :D

It won't. It's a cardigan. They suit nothing, noone.

Fits me fine:

That's because you're nicely skinny, it drapes nicely. On us chubbies it makes us look pregnant :( True story.