NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

holi-festival.jpg

Two tickets for the Holi Festival which is coming to my town :bouncy:

One ticket for me, and one for anybody of my friends willing to come with me :D

Looks amazing! Enjoy it :)

Finally... Mario & Luigi will join my elite list of 3DS titles.

Mario-Luigi-Dream-Team.jpg

Traded in some games to get this too.

The-Last-of-Us-2013.png

PAID FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR. I am ready for next gen.

47092436_500x500_1.jpg

@Jamba gave me my birthday present yesterday - i finally have a 3DS XL to play animal crossing on ^____^ it looks amaaaaaaazing. :grin:

@Jamba gave me my birthday present yesterday - i finally have a 3DS XL to play animal crossing on ^____^ it looks amaaaaaaazing. :grin:

That's true love right there.

bumper-pack1.jpg

For the meet.

Considering they expired 4 years ago, I hope you got a good price.

61Vd9OIQPxL._SL1004_.jpg

New flat needed a new TV (42"). All it's missing is it's playmate, I'll have my PS4 soon enough, though.

Fixed it for you:

dq4pli.jpg

I may currently being slightly crazy.

Actually amazing. It looks like it's meeting a new friend. The TV's like 'Bitch please, I'm showing some Cirque du Soleil shit over here.'

My red DS3 has googly eyes. And now my PS4 will.

il_570xN.376362890_inn9.jpg

:)

Motherfu...

Was thinking how swell it would be to have one of these t'other day, to have something more mechanical and characterful than a phone, and more quirky than a watch. Ergonomically there's something very pleasing about a pocket watch.

Still need to get mahself a lahhva lamp.

Actually amazing. It looks like it's meeting a new friend. The TV's like 'Bitch please, I'm showing some Cirque du Soleil shit over here.'

My red DS3 has googly eyes. And now my PS4 will.

Thanking for the Kanye reference.

Everything is made better with googly eyes.

61Vd9OIQPxL._SL1004_.jpg

New flat needed a new TV (42"). All it's missing is it's playmate, I'll have my PS4 soon enough, though.

Let me know if this telly is any good. I believe I saw this one along with about a dozen others and was spoilt for choice. Some of the TVs there were HNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!

How much did you pay for it, if you don't mind me asking? I was looking at around £400-ish for a price range, but I think I'll need to spend quite a bit more than that. :hmm:

Let me know if this telly is any good. I believe I saw this one along with about a dozen others and was spoilt for choice. Some of the TVs there were HNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!

How much did you pay for it, if you don't mind me asking? I was looking at around £400-ish for a price range, but I think I'll need to spend quite a bit more than that. :hmm:

£426.99 off Amazon and the reviews for it are pretty damn awesome.

Motherfu...

Was thinking how swell it would be to have one of these t'other day, to have something more mechanical and characterful than a phone, and more quirky than a watch. Ergonomically there's something very pleasing about a pocket watch.

Still need to get mahself a lahhva lamp.

Ergonomically there's nothing pleasing about a pocket watch. Aesthetically, fuck yes to the max, but to say a pocket watch is more ergonomic than a wrist watch is plain sillies. The annoying thing is, it looks fucking awesome and I want one, but I can't see me taking outside of the house for fear of it breaking. I shift stuff around a fair bit of work with enough stuff in my pockets to worry about a watch and when out with the gang I either have both main pockets taken up with wallet and phone. :(

42" is good, but 42" +1 is where its really at.

Fucking hell... that turns ITV +1 into... ITV +2?!

That's called 44", you idiot.

My Samsung plasma is 43". They did a get an inch free thingy a couple years back. No idea if they still do it for some TV's

Ergonomically there's nothing pleasing about a pocket watch.

I meant what I said.

20130727_103308.jpg

20130727_103317.jpg

20130727_103323.jpg

:bouncy: For 14€ you definitely cannot complain. Of course, it doesn't have the quality of other, more expensive pocket watches, but as I will take this thing outside a lot it will probably get some beating and bruising, so the price/quality is perfect.

I love it. :)

@drahkon, that watch looks gorgeous. So, would you recommend it then? I've been looking for a nice littke pocket watch for years. Does it feel quite flimsy or is it quite a decent build?

Does it feel quite flimsy or is it quite a decent build?

Hmm. It generally is decent, but there is no glass, just plastics for the dial's cover.

Other than that, it's quite good.

If you want a nice metal and glass pocket watch you'd have to invest a lot more money but for 14€ I can't complain :)

holi-festival.jpg

Two tickets for the Holi Festival which is coming to my town :bouncy:

One ticket for me, and one for anybody of my friends willing to come with me :D

Just saw this. I went to the one in Leipzig, really fun stuff.

Hope you had a good time :)