NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

That looks like something that must be destroyed by throwing it into the fires of Mt Doom.

Cast it into the FIRE!

tumblr_mg5ipzsfTx1qbe123o1_500.gif

Dust! What a great game. The voices and characters were a bit hard to take seriously but the combat was so much fun.

Dust! What a great game. The voices and characters were a bit hard to take seriously but the combat was so much fun.

Yeah I'm looking forward to playing it, heard a lot of good things. Seems that a lot of people were put off by the art and character design and missed out on what I keep hearing was a very good game and story.

Witcher-2-Enhanced-Edition-Box-Art.jpg

£8.99 through the Xbox game sale. Very tempted by Left 4 Dead 2 as well....

Decided that despite my misgivings about the combat I still wanted to play the game so I used my GAME reward points to get it for about £6

27112794_500x500_1.jpg

Traded in the 360 for this.

ps3-slim-big-1.jpg

and bought this.

Project_X_Zone_EU_box_art.jpg

but it still hasn't arrived...

Nice idea, I'm sorely tempted to trade in my 360 given its now not being played!

That awkward moment when you buy a PS3 to play a 3DS game.

I went a little mental, I saw some tshirts on the curve section of asos and they fit wonderfully (too big size wise, but fantastic length wise). :D

image1xxl.jpg

large_cea6f86f-00a8-4e26-a244-7d6457c67028.jpeg

large_78d2b75e-464e-4f30-858a-ff951d986770.jpeg

(I actually bought this in black and white, rather than blue and also have it in grey and white.)

large_ad26249d-b904-43bc-a1a6-ee724a5642d7.jpeg

Annnnd I bought some black shorts in this order.

Also:

logo1.png

Finally, I paid off the holiday - 667quid.

I have kissed goodbye to my savings.

That reminds me, I need to get the second Persona 4 Animation blu ray set at some point.

header_586x192.jpg

Every single Sonic game available on Steam.

Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Sonic 3 and Knuckles, Sonic Spinball, Dr. Robotnik’s Mean Bean Machine, Sonic 3D Blast, Sonic CD, Sonic Adventure DX, Sonic Adventure 2: Battle Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (Eps 1&2) Sonic Generations (+DLC) & SEGA All-Stars Racing and Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (+DLC)

fQkERvQcGJ3VZq-eThqmmzDnplV-pj101I_aNZYS9y1zEz6PHvRdry5fWGi_mcu1AG9xowspoVFcpRbkh4kYJeY6jopv9QDSU92aUn6dzfYyt2VmQgyIzuewNqfg7SkdvoPsjnfL4XE3CSUWvZNzYQ9HVR9CHXkPZO2FlZgZh8Wtz22TMjH7lpzjLXc5XMXzaPtVEg=s220-c

I hope you bought this because you enjoy fighting games and not for the story. Or if you did buy it for the story, I hope you enjoy endless repetition and internal monologues. :p

Also, you're missing the Digital Devil Saga games.

Bit of both, it's been a while since I bought a fighter and my favourites of recent years have been Blazblue and Skullgirls, which I'm hoping for something in the vein of (even if not quite as good, I tend to find in games where I like the characters, eg Naruto/One Piece games, that makes up somewhat for lapses in gameplay). Plus it's pretty cheap.

As for the other SMT games, I'm starting with Lucifer's Call to prepare for SMT IV, might go back to DDS if I enjoy those!

You should do what I'm doing and start with the original Shin Megami Tensei. Then we can suffer through some hardcore first-person dungeon-crawling together. Paranoid-animated.gif

I had to find the line between appreciating a classic series that skipped me by and masochism :p

1ffxiii2ost.png

1016825_568034866581094_244111269_n.jpg

Final Fantasy XIII-2 Soundtrack and Project X Zone. I'm a happy martins