NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Forbidden planet are where my posters come from.

The frames are amazon :). I didn't really know what to do with my wall until I saw some inspiration for it! :)

Forbidden planet are where my posters come from.

The frames are amazon :). I didn't really know what to do with my wall until I saw some inspiration for it! :)

Which frames did you get? I've been looking for one to accomodate my Zelda Symphony poster for ages.

Pikmin tshirt :D

PQsDFYV.jpg

(lame picture quality but you get the idea!)

Rod-Stewart-Time.jpg

For my stepdad. Not sure if he can get cremated with it or not. Ripped it for my own use anyway since Rod is pr0.

nyet820-221-2013-150409-high-jpg.jpg

I feel like that figure has single-handedly eradicated my three years of gender studies.

I feel like that figure has single-handedly eradicated my three years of gender studies.

Why ?

I'm pretty sure that's not a human body. For one thing, her knees are at completely different levels. That may be in part an optical illusion, but they seem completely different.

What...I didn't try and replicate that pose. Promise.

I'm pretty sure that's not a human body. For one thing, her knees are at completely different levels. That may be in part an optical illusion, but they seem completely different.

What...I didn't try and replicate that pose. Promise.

Well no. She is based on an illustration by Kinu Nishimura.

Her left leg is bent and appears in front of her right, hence the reason why her knee appears lower..

FIG-MOE-0617.jpg

I can't get over her outfit. Is she wearing stockings with a swimsuit (that rides all the way up her butt)? And some sort of... arm stockings? And those high-heeled leather boots aren't fit to wear to the beach. At least the fur wrap makes sense, in case she gets cold.

I would love to see her fly with those wings, though.

I can't get over her outfit. Is she wearing stockings with a swimsuit (that rides all the way up her butt)? And some sort of... arm stockings? And those high-heeled leather boots aren't fit to wear to the beach. At least the fur wrap makes sense, in case she gets cold.

That's Japan for you. Those crazy fuckers that they are. :p

I can't get over her outfit. Is she wearing stockings with a swimsuit (that rides all the way up her butt)?
Isn't it like an 80s leotard? That kind of layout wasn't that uncommon once upon a time. Well, from the waist down anyway (not counting the butt wings... or the boots).

@Fierce_LiNk used this gif a couple of weeks ago.

Now it's my turn.

I%20can%20fap%20to%20this.gif

in reference to that Call on Me video, not the statue

Edited by drahkon

Isn't it like an 80s leotard? That kind of layout wasn't that uncommon once upon a time. Well, from the waist down anyway (not counting the butt wings... or the boots).

Well, now I feel sorry for her. No woman should have to dress like it's still the '80s. :p

I'm also wondering how she gets comfortable when she's sleeping, if she has to choose between crushing her butt wings or her humongous breasts. Maybe she sleeps upside-down hanging from her leather boots.

@Fierce_LiNk used this gif a couple of weeks ago.

Now it's my turn.

I%20can%20fap%20to%20this.gif

in reference to that Call on Me video, not the statue

gladje4.gif

How much did that statue-thing cost anyway?

I already have one of these, the motion controls aren't quite as good as your standard wiimote but I'll no doubt be using a motion plus plug-in anyway.

Really tempted as they look awesome and are now £17 in ASDA!

lego-wiimote.jpg

Morrigan_eternal_slumber.gif

How much did that statue-thing cost anyway?

Much cheaper than normal price of £200 :)

Edited by Tissue Town

Well no. She is based on an illustration by Kinu Nishimura.

Her left leg is bent and appears in front of her right, hence the reason why her knee appears lower..

FIG-MOE-0617.jpg

Man she's going to be pulling that thing out the front and bottom.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThMYyIbZbphWKX9hTfF5KEzNoHFws-JWB3jN6wBCWzY0Dn_89GqA