NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

RoyalAscot.jpg

Tickets to the grandstand - £40 (got them through the work social club; should have been about £80).

5 years no claims and I still can't get car insurance for less than £500. :(

WHAT?

What do you drive?

£209 for my renewal in June....(7 years no claims, in a 1.2L Corsa though)

Had a quote for a Honda S2000 of £540 (was looking at buying this particular S2000 :love: )

Pre-ordered:

220px-Random_Access_Memories.jpg

Ordered:

Humanafterall.jpg

220px-Daft_Punk_-_Discovery.jpg

B001J9KJ2U.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

And got this:

Smirnoff-Citrus-Flavored-Vodka-750ml-1.jpg

To make Jell-O shots :bouncy:

WHAT?

What do you drive?

Alfa Romeo 147 1.6.

Damn group 14 insurance.

red-3ds-xl.jpg

It has gone down to £130 new on Amazon for the red version and I had £40 in vouchers. Also got Luigi's mansion so should have enough games now to get Animal Crossing free when it hits.

Anyone know the ins and outs of porting over your e-games from one 3ds to another?

Edited by Sheikah

Anyone know the ins and outs of porting over your e-games from one 3ds to another?

As it's a Nintendo console, I think you have to send both 3DS systems off to Nintendo, with a valid proof of purchase for each, and your birth certificate.

If you do that, fill in a 50 question survey for 50 Stars and don't have a criminal record, they might transfer your data across to your new 3DS XL for a moderate fee to cover the cost of making the games fill the bigger screens.

This may, however, void your warranty.

Hope this helps :smile:

That would still be easier than it was transferring my data from my old PS3 HDD to the new one.

3DS transfer actually looks like one of the easiest I've seen....

I'd been meaning to order this art book for a while but never got around to it. Playing Persona 4 Arena today finally inspired me.

27421496_500x500_1.jpg

Finished the Gold & Silver manga (which was great) and wanted something new to read so picked a random volume of the Platinum series that caught my eye. Still don't like it. Also new Black & White short volume, going to wait for the larger volumes now though I think.

IMG_20130511_163702.jpg

Ys 25th anniversary art book. Had no idea this came out back in February so was glad I could still get it easily. Has a load of artwork I've not seen before. Shipping almost cost more than the book.

IMG_20130511_163831.jpg

New One Piece DVD, this set contains some great episodes, such as Sanji's one man assault on the Sea Train. Also (spoiler?) Sniper King's first appearance!

IMG_20130511_164354.jpg

Ballad-of-Haloe-Jones-240x368.jpg

Aw yeah, this is the good shit.

Also pre-ordered Metro: Last light - started a Shopto account while I was at it. Pay your damn taxes Amazon!

Also pre-ordered Metro: Last light - started a Shopto account while I was at it. Pay your damn taxes Amazon!

Damn right bitch!!

By the way, remember when you promised to write me zombie aids? you better keep your prmmise!!

Write zombie aids!!! I'll be persuing you for the rest of your life for this! write zombie aids! I swear to god!

Write zombie aids!!! I'll be persuing you for the rest of your life for this! write zombie aids! I swear to god!

And I'll keep telling you I'LL GET ROUND TO IT EVENTUALLY DAMMIT!

91-9089187SPA78UC1214728X.jpg

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.

Mostly bought it for its scanning capabilities as I need to scan in a load of textures. Will continue to abuse having a colour printer at work for now.

First business expense too! Exciting times, perhaps.

Pre-ordered:

220px-Random_Access_Memories.jpg

Ordered:

Humanafterall.jpg

220px-Daft_Punk_-_Discovery.jpg

Awesome albums, especially Discovery. I listened to it none stop back in 2007 and recently got back into them (after hearing Get Lucky actually), I don't know why I left it so long!

The only album I didn't really like is Homework, but again, it's been years so I might give it another go. With that in mind though, I bought THIS a few days ago...

Interstella5555.jpg

Loved every second! :love:

Edited by Josh64

Recent purchases

41FACL5mp0L.jpg

£150

91ZNQgvXNnL._SL1500_.jpg

£35

51GZSxMvTuL.jpg

£45

41sMQmdJEmL.jpg

£5

71gt6jHIUJL._SL1500_.jpg

£23

31UpTWvXjjL.jpg

£5

31ZZcUDBb2L.jpg

£1.30

Super%20Mario%20World.gif

£1.50

kirbys_adventure_nes_screenshot1.gif

30p

CI_3DS_DownloadContent_Games_09_cards_image600w.jpg

£10 credit

bgr-htc-one-review-2.jpg?w=942

Bought this last week. First Android phone (long time iPhone user) and loving it so far!

Edited by Babooo

61r8V%2B244IL._SL1200_.jpg

£119. I absolutely loved my original Bose AEs, hopefully these match up. They appear to have fixed the issue I had with the cable, too (it's replaceable now).

61r8V%2B244IL._SL1200_.jpg

£119. I absolutely loved my original Bose AEs, hopefully these match up. They appear to have fixed the issue I had with the cable, too (it's replaceable now).

Wouldn't recommend breaking the cable though - I've been waiting on my replacement one for two months now (though yesterday it finally shipped). Great headphones though.

Wouldn't recommend breaking the cable though - I've been waiting on my replacement one for two months now (though yesterday it finally shipped). Great headphones though.

ORLY? Can't you just buy replacement ones of Amazon? Also isn't it a standard 3.5mm jack anyway? How did you break them? The old model had a really thin shitty wire that frayed through pretty standard wear and tear, are these any better?

How do you like them otherwise?

COCC-16712.jpg

sweet ARMS [Date a Live Intro]

GNCA-269.jpg

Yukitori [My Teenage Rom Com SNAFU Intro]

GNCA-281.jpg

Sister's Noise [Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Intro]

PCCA-3837.jpg

Jiyu e no Shingeki [Attack on Titan intro] Released at the end of July

KICM-1441.jpg

Fantastic Future [Hentai Oji Warawanai Neko. Intro]

KICM-1442.jpg

Baby Sweet Berry Love [Hentai Oji Warawanai Neko. Outro]

ORLY? Can't you just buy replacement ones of Amazon? Also isn't it a standard 3.5mm jack anyway? How did you break them? The old model had a really thin shitty wire that frayed through pretty standard wear and tear, are these any better?

How do you like them otherwise?

I'm no audiophile but they're certainly a big step up from the sennheiser 201s I was using before, very happy with them. Very comfortable, no sound-leakage (whatever the term for that is) and I think the general sound is great. But as I say, no expert.

It's this one - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bose-headphones-replacement-audio-cable/dp/B0057XZSF2/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1368628444&sr=8-5&keywords=bose+ae2 '1 - 3 months'. I ordered off the bose website which said could be up to a month but as I say took over 2 - apparently they were out of stock for a while - so it probably depends when you order them. It's not a standard 3.5 - 3.5 - the socket on the headphones is smaller (though I'm sure there are third party cables you can get).

Broke them as I made the mistake of leaving them in a room with a young kitten :P scratched right through them, not happy. Doesn't seem like a particularly strong cable but you should be alright, free of small animals...