NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Most looking forward to Animal Crossing when it's out (next month?).

I think it's the same day as The Last of Us and some Superman film.

I very much doubt that you will be given a code, you'll make your choice through Club Nintendo I imagine, and the game will be added to your account.

The Terms and Conditions state as follows...

The download code will be sent by email to the email address registered with your Club Nintendo account.

The download code can be used to download the chosen game from Nintendo eShop to any Nintendo 3DS or Nintendo 3DS XL system. The download code expires on 31 December 2013

So it certainly sounds like an option unless I'm being incredibly dim.

Huh, I stand corrected (why did you ask? :heh:), surprises me as I'm sure many people will do the same as you and sell it on. Guess it doesn't matter too much to them in the end.

I think it's the same day as The Last of Us and some Superman film.

My body is not ready for such an awesome day.

hero_box.jpg

Happened. £149 was too good an offer to turn down.

Also bought car insurance. But that's just totally not worth mentioning. Even though I just did. :heh:

I'm intrigued by FE. I'll see if I can borrow it off Ashley or someone.

Unfortunately I gave it to Paul to review (and was a download copy anyway).

I'm intrigued by FE. I'll see if I can borrow it off Ashley or someone.

As mentioned there is a demo on the eShop, that should give you a good idea.

Any SD card, it supports upto 128GB. 32GB will be plenty. Higher class cards are probably a better choice.

That's a decent price for AC you've hit upon.

It's currently £26 at Shopto.

It's currently £26 at Shopto.

Yeah I ordered on Shopto. However someone posted in the AC thread saying you can get it for 25 in Tesco with a voucher code, so worth checking out.

40426534_300x300_1.jpg

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Mosquito

alt-j-awesome-wave.jpg

Alt-j - An Awesome Wave.

Yes I still buy CDs :P

12 Month Xbox live. It ran out :(

Some new wheel trims for the motor as mine are scuffed to bits...

188235p.jpg

Less than £15 at Gamefly right now (you get them both as Steam codes.)

Bar.

Gain.

Yeah I ordered on Shopto. However someone posted in the AC thread saying you can get it for 25 in Tesco with a voucher code, so worth checking out.

7699160_f260.jpg

Now I know how he feels...

@Daft Everyone else gave you some great suggestions but here's one more that I would highly recommend. Resident Evil: Revelations (unless you're getting it for the PS3) fantastic game, best RE since RE:4 in my opinion.

What do you think about the Kingdom Hearts series? Dream Drop Distance was well received overall, however I can't recommend it as I haven't played it yet, perhaps you should ask H-oT if you're interested.

Edited by -Dem0-

7699160_f260.jpg

Now I know how he feels...

Hahaha sorry! I forgot who posted it as I saw it at a glance and I didn't really go back to check either. Sorry. =P

5 years no claims and I still can't get car insurance for less than £500. :(

Many of your will be happy to hear, I'll finally be shutting the hell up about this, cos I got one at last :D

ps_vita_beauty.png

Ended up convincing myself by going the cheapest route possible, this is "Used Like New" from Amazon Warehouse at a lovely £134, free delivery... £25 of amazon voucher in there too, and then a 16GB memory card from eBay for £30.

Many of your will be happy to hear, I'll finally be shutting the hell up about this, cos I got one at last :D

ps_vita_beauty.png

Ended up convincing myself by going the cheapest route possible, this is "Used Like New" from Amazon Warehouse at a lovely £134, free delivery... £25 of amazon voucher in there too, and then a 16GB memory card from eBay for £30.

CONGRATS!

Make sure you get Persona 4 or I won't forgive you. Also play Virtue's Last Reward (free on Plus).

That's pretty much the one I want the console for, assume that's not going to become hard to get ahold of any time soon?

With Atlus putting Catherine on PS+, I'm going to hold off a bit in case that ever goes on there. Got plenty of other titles to last me (Virtue's Last Reward just went on PS+ and I've been collecting other free titles for 3 months), and I'm thinking I need a good long RPG to get me through some long flights I have planned later this year, so I'm going to try and wait!

Or at least, that's what I'm convincing myself for now, I might not be able to stop myself....

IMO Persona 4 is the kind of game worth shelling out full price for. It's top tier gaming.

Yeah I couldn't even wait for it to come out over here, ended up importing a copy.

Soul Sacrifice. Everybody has to buy Soul Sacrifice. NOW.

I actually passed up a deal to get that with a new console for £179 (plus Fifa 13 and 30 days PS+) - just doesn't really appeal to me though, I probably would've sold it on immediately.

With Persona 4, although I mentioned the possibility of PS+, it's more the idea of waiting to have something for my journey in October that appeals. Like I said, in a couple of months I'll probably give in and buy it, but until then, I'll let my bank acct recover a little :D

I once took FFIII on the DS on a plane trip and it was some of the most fun I've ever had with an RPG, something about getting stuck right in and the boring stretch fading away...

I actually passed up a deal to get that with a new console for £179 (plus Fifa 13 and 30 days PS+) - just doesn't really appeal to me though, I probably would've sold it on immediately.

Yeah I couldn't even wait for it to come out over here, ended up importing a copy.

Same......

2 of my purchases of the last few months I’m particularly pleased with:

nokia-n9-update-nov.jpg

ATH-ES700.jpg