NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

my thoughts exactly...

I did a quad stack once though and felt absolutely horrible afterwards. Also, I'm not sure if KFC have these over there.. but from time to time they bring out "the double" here, which is basically two chicken breasts acting as the bread, with bacon and cheese inside. I can't resist getting one when they bring them out.

here's a terrible photo of one

P1010175.JPG

Edit: Actually, being vegetation is probably a fashion trend at the moment, so that's another possibility.

Wouldn't that be dangerous around vegetarians, though?

my thoughts exactly...

I did a quad stack once though and felt absolutely horrible afterwards. Also, I'm not sure if KFC have these over there.. but from time to time they bring out "the double" here, which is basically two chicken breasts acting as the bread, with bacon and cheese inside. I can't resist getting one when they bring them out.

here's a terrible photo of one

P1010175.JPG

It looks godly. I wish they were released over here.

My new hard drive arrived at last, sure takes a long time to restore a meagre 60GB! With Iron Man 3 an hour or so away I still won't be playing any new games tonight...

Huawei-Ascend-G300-1.jpg

My phone pissed me off for the last time today at work, so I shelled £105 on this (£95 plus airtime).

And on the other end of the spectrum from all this crazy fast food, just been food shopping and got spinach, broccoli, quinoa, salads, various vegetables. It's probably the healthiest shop I've done for a while.

Also bought Magnums....

Since I am expecting a bonus being paid out tomorrow (yay!), I decided to finally take the jump and order a smartphone. Nexus 4, 16 GB.

n4-product-hero.png

OHHH MYYYY.

HNNNGGGGGGGG!

I have two tickets to see Mogwai perform the soundtrack to Zidane: A 21st Century Portrait. They'll be performing the soundtrack live as the "film" plays.

Oh GOD. Just....AAHHHHHH! Never thought they would do this. Too awesome.

Too many people don't know about the soundtrack. It's beautiful. It's chilling at times. Eerie. It's just perfect. :D

Since I am expecting a bonus being paid out tomorrow (yay!), I decided to finally take the jump and order a smartphone. Nexus 4, 16 GB.

n4-product-hero.png

Sweet. I have this, you'll love it.

Jealous Ine!

il_570xN.286035960.jpg

Birthday gift for a friend. It's not until July, but saw it and had to get it as she is an animation person and loves big rings (although she's a Mac user, but whatever).

Also bought Magnums....

I read that as you'd bought Magnus. Was a little bit confused.

The phone we all told you to get back in January?!

Ha, well, nice one :heh: I bought Nikki one for her b-day and it is an outstanding phone, bit jelly myself.

revolver-mod38magnum-backfiring.jpg

magnums_c.jpg

Magnums.jpg

Now, don't be silly:

tumblr_m78cm5mw3V1qllaj6o1_400.jpg

The phone we all told you to get back in January?!

Ha, well, nice one :heh: I bought Nikki one for her b-day and it is an outstanding phone, bit jelly myself.

I didn't have the money to buy this phone back in January. =P

Basically my bonus paid for the phone, yay!

Plus I imagined since I kinda work for Google now, I guess it would be best to buy this one. It better be good! However my order is currently not going through as my bank are being dicks and have marked it as fraud, grrr.

20120817111933.jpg

Traded in NEDS and a couple of games I never play for Titanic. It looks seriously stunning on blu-ray, possibly one of the best I've ever seen! I adore the movie but I adore it even more now it's in this stunning quality. I really want the 3D version of it but I can't find it without going online so it looks like I'll have to get it there. Reminding me of 3D films, I also need to try and find the 2D version of Deathly Hallows: Part 2.

Edited by Animal

revolver-mod38magnum-backfiring.jpg

magnums_c.jpg

Magnums.jpg

Now, don't be silly:

tumblr_m78cm5mw3V1qllaj6o1_400.jpg

I did indeed buy some Magnum ice creams to eat while watching all seasons of Magnum P.I.. I was worried all the moustachioed drama would get me too excited so I also purchased Magnum condoms to put over the magnum gun I bought (they're that strong they can stop a speeding bullet don't you know?) and have a tendency to shoot when giddy.

Naturally that's how I spend my Friday evenings.

htc-one-4_1.jpg

My annual phone upgrade. HTC One 4g.

Not that I intend to use it. Android - yuk. :heh: I just picked the one that is going for most on eBay so I can sell it to make some pennies. : peace:

Nice phones everyone. It makes me want to upgrade mine - again.

So I bought £50 worth of clothes, I was in some desperate need.

Also:

118219-274033-290.jpg

After a year and a half, I've finally jumped from 4GB to 8GB. :D

Jealous Ine!

il_570xN.286035960.jpg

Birthday gift for a friend. It's not until July, but saw it and had to get it as she is an animation person and loves big rings (although she's a Mac user, but whatever).

I saw this post on my phone and the picture didn't load.

Try guessing what you bought without the picture. It's impossible.

fez_1_combined_thumb.jpg

Pre-purchased my copy of Fez on Steam. Really looking forward to playing it and getting to the point where everything starts to click. Heard so many stories of people playing it and thinking its just a nice platformer/puzzle game and then just everything changes.

Actually bought at the start of February but finally ready for collection today!

New car day!! :yay:

IMG_5090_zpsae5b61da.jpg

IMG_5097_zps27fa6173.jpg

IMG_5102_zpsfd623a27.jpg

It's amazing!

This was the car I was looking to upgrade too, I've heard nothing but good things.

Enjoy :)