NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Small mouse pads are annoying, but when are you ever going to use your mouse underneath your keyboard?

People still use mouse mats? I thought they were only useful on glass tables.

Mine doesn't work very well on the dark wooden desk.

How can people not use a mouse pad? I just tried using my mouse directly on my desk, and it's so noisy compared to with a mouse pad. :blank:

I can't imagine not using a mousemat, it moves too easily on a hard surface, makes a scraping noise, generally feels less controllable.

it moves too easily

That's a bad thing?

What kind of mouse are you using to produce such a scraping sound as well? I'm tempted to film mine silky smoothing it's way across my desk.

I only use a mouse when gaming, and i tend to use it on the arm of the sofa, thus it's silently silky smooth.

That's a bad thing?

Sure, a little resistance means less accidental/erratic movement.

What kind of mouse are you using to produce such a scraping sound as well?

My work mouse is a Logitech M310 and my home mouse is a Logitech G500, but I imagine it's more the desks to blame for the noise. It's not like it would be loud... just ever present.

This is the mouse I use:

arc-touch2.jpg

I think the shape reduces a lot of noise. As I use my computer with my TV, I chose a light mouse I can use on whatever surface is handy.

Sure, a little resistance means less accidental/erratic movement.

My work mouse is a Logitech M310 and my home mouse is a Logitech G500, but I imagine it's more the desks to blame for the noise. It's not like it would be loud... just ever present.

G400 all the way baby.

Logitech-G400-Gaming-Mouse.jpg

It's like mousing on a cloud.

91Mrbpi_rVL._AA1500___30138_zoom.jpg

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 blu-ray: £6

normal_91GHei%252BtzCL__AA1500_.jpg

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 3D blu-ray: £8

19508631_700x700min_1.jpg

Scre4m blu-ray: £5

Neds.jpg

NEDS: £3

The+Bourne+Supremacy+%25282004%2529+Bluray.jpg

The Bourne Supremacy: £3

11909278.jpg

Michael Jackson's This Is It: £5

I need to update my list of blu-rays I now own. I have 26 blu-rays and counting!

The spoils of war from my Wii U trade in.

IMG_20130423_141546.jpg

Along with those I also got a download code for Journey, £50 on my Steam account then the remaining £8 something on a GAME card.

@MoogleViper It's the Razer one, I originally was going to buy it from Amazon directly as they had it for 19.99 with Prime. But after faffing me about for a couple of weeks I bought it from Amazon but with the seller 'DealTime II'

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B004KZJS0O/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

They shipped it Thursday and even though the date stated I'd receive it Monday, I got it Friday. Couldn't fault them, £25 plus free postage :).

Also definitely worth the price, I love mine, I've never really invested in a decent mouse mat, but I wanted one to stop my keyboard slipping (@Magnus), so it works on both fronts :)

531833_10152756284420720_1303163006_n.jpg

This burger that they have started selling to promote the new Evangelion movie coming out on DVD and Bluray. Cost me roughly £8.50, and came with a free limited edition fork. The movie goes by the subtitle "Q" for "Quickening", so because these Japanese love their puns, they make this burger with 9 burger patties because the pronunciation for the letter "Q" is the same way they pronounce the number "9". I felt odd eating this thing in front of a vegetarian, but for some strange reason, she wanted to see if I can do it or not.

The result? Feeling heavy as fuck and facing eating another one because she wants one of the forks too. Not complaining too much.

The result? Feeling heavy as fuck and facing eating another one because she wants one of the forks too. Not complaining too much.

Bloody vegetarians. Don't want to eat meat but want the forks given out as a reward for doing so.

Yeah, they should stick with their damn cucumber spoons and be happy about it.

And sadly that was Debug Modes last ever post on N-Europe.

I'm still living, I think.. or is this Purgatory N-Europe?

The things he will do to get laid.

Bu-but.. she was already my girlfriend D:

But yeah, I had read else where that vegetarian girlfriends just go absolutely crazy for guys who like to eat greasy meat towers in front of them.

Bloody vegetarians. Don't want to eat meat but want the forks given out as a reward for doing so.

Hahahaha, very good point, but when I'm looking at a possibly free (or at the very least, half price) burger with 9 patties in it, I can overlook this.

She could be the kind of vegetarian who is so simply because they don't like meat, or just don't want to eat meat, rather than having animal issues.

Edit: Actually, being vegetation vegetarian is probably a fashion trend at the moment, so that's another possibility.

Edited by Cube