NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

My momma asked me if I could help her friend sell her daughters Wii games on eBay so I obliged. I was surprised actually, for a 14 year old girl I was expecting a bunch of cheap dance games

Why bother? She can just borrow yours.

Sonic-Colours-Wii-US-box-art-425x600.jpg

resevdc_wii_pshot_exp_final1.jpg

Both for 20 quid. :)

I will be playing them after I have fiiiiiniiiished...Xenoblade, Pandora's Tower, Red Steel 2, The Umbrella Chronicles and a few others. Oh yes, Donkey Kong Country Returns and Rayman Origins.

Thank fuck you @Retro_Link for reminding me that I need to finish this game, or rather start again from scratch.

Oh, and why haven't you added me, yet? :p I need friends :(

Edited by drahkon

Thank fuck you @Retro_Link for reminding me that I need to finish this game, or rather start again from scratch.

Oh, and why haven't you added me, yet? :p I need friends :(

lol. :p

On PSN?... I don't tend do much much/any online gaming... don't buy many multiplayer games myself... but I will start to do more now that I have games on Plus to try out that have it.

playstation-plus-card-365-days%7CB269P_SP709_86_2AZM5d.jpg

Missed out the last time it was cheap, grabbed it for £28 + postage from CEX this time. Eventually I'm planning to buy a Vita, when I finally do I'll have quite the library of games ready to download :p

Good choice. You have to wonder if MS have made note of the good press Sony have gotten since they added free games to Playstation Plus and will do a similar thing for Gold next gen.

Even if you dont think you will get around to playing a game just make sure you start the download of all the free ones that come up then cancel them. Then after their month is over you will still always be able to get them for free as long as your PS+ subscription is current.

Yep, already been doing that. In fact, I have a 60GB PS3 and Infamous 2 alone required 30GB to download and install, so I ran out of space pretty quickly and just started activating all the games on my account (including Vita ones!). Incidentally that lead to my second purchase of the day...

51D45be%2B%2BdL._SX385_.jpg

500GB for £41.90

^ I may have to follow you on that one!

I've been 'saving' the Plus downloads myself, but once I actually get round to downloading them I'll have to see how storage goes!

I've got the HDD from my old laptop, I just keep forgetting to buy the case it needs for the PS3 (the screws on my current PS3 HDD were too weak, so I can't remove it).

1795669?resMode=sharp&op_usm=1.1,0.5,0,0&rgn=0,0,1500,1500&scl=3.5460992907801416&id=CNcqz3

164-6173436MRUC1363390M.jpg

£50 for the chair, £27 for the desk.

May as well get myself kitted out if I'm going freelance. Already got a desk in this place, but it's a bit smaller than I'd like so figured may as well get another! The chair was apparently half price.

Please excuse my debit card, it is gentle weeping in the corner.

Asda direct. Unfortunately they don't do them in store, as I could have picked it up tomorrow.

Cube knows how to check an image's properties ;)

1795669?resMode=sharp&op_usm=1.1,0.5,0,0&rgn=0,0,1500,1500&scl=3.5460992907801416&id=CNcqz3

164-6173436MRUC1363390M.jpg

£50 for the chair, £27 for the desk.

May as well get myself kitted out if I'm going freelance. Already got a desk in this place, but it's a bit smaller than I'd like so figured may as well get another! The chair was apparently half price.

Please excuse my debit card, it is gentle weeping in the corner.

It looks like I have the same chair but in cream. Man I love mine. ^_^ Good choice.

I purchased this bad boy yesterday and it fits perfectly on my desk:

(mouse mat)

BIOls49CQAAm8b8.jpg:large

Tripletsies!

Went to Comica earlier and picked up this:

BIUrNlBCcAAjX06.jpg

I purchased this bad boy yesterday and it fits perfectly on my desk:

(mouse mat)

BIOls49CQAAm8b8.jpg:large

Oooooohhhh wherefromhowmuchtellmenow???

Looks pretty cool, and I hate small mouse mats.