NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

I've not got an older version to compare, but enjoying it so far. Sorry I can't help more.

taiko_super_deluxe_edition_boxart.jpg

£38 with delivery, DEAL OF THE CENTURY! Especially considering this one has 100 songs with guest appearances from Hatsune Miku and SLIME of Dragon Quest fame (for some reason)

My old Drum broke, and the Taiko drum bundle cost over £100, so I had to get some cheap knock off instead :P

Taiko-Drum-Controller-for-Wii-gL-Wi015-.jpg

Now for the THREE week wait, oh man.

I bought half a Bitcoin yesterday.....i'm not sure if it was the best idea i've ever had, or the worst....i'll have to wait and see....

The bitcoin rush is crazy, must be some very rich people out there. When I first saw mention of them, they were being used on the deep web by people buying drugs... they were a couple of dollars per coin, now they're worth £150 each.

I bought half a Bitcoin yesterday.....i'm not sure if it was the best idea i've ever had, or the worst....i'll have to wait and see....

Considering the current trend, I'd say the worst.

The bitcoin rush is crazy, must be some very rich people out there. When I first saw mention of them, they were being used on the deep web by people buying drugs... they were a couple of dollars per coin, now they're worth £150 each.

I think you're a few hours behind. It's currently worth half of that.

Hmmm yes. Possibly.

The current trend is down to some people DDOS'ing one or two of the main Bitcoin trading sites in an attempt to make people panic and sell, but i think it might have been a bad move in the long run anyway.

I think you're a few hours behind. It's currently worth half of that.

And then it went back up, and down again. It's an astoundingly unbalanced market and the bubble will pop more than once. A redditor spent $30,000 (pure credit card debt) on bitcoins at $14 each and sold them in 3 blocks at $195, $212, and $242 each.

That's roughly $463,571.43.

Although there will likely be just as many people who will lose a colossal amount of money from them.

Bitcoins exist!?

I thought that was just for an episode of The Good Wife.

The Good Wife exists?

I just thought that was a PR campaign for bitcoins.

Just bought the full season The Walking Dead game (the good one) on Steam for £8.39 - It's available at that price for the next 5 minutes if anyone wants it. Literally, less than 5 minutes at this point.

21314202_l.jpg

£33, for the 12 mile assault course I'll be doing.

http://toughmudder.co.uk/

My friend is doing that.

Then the next morning we have a 7am flight to France. Already looking into wheelchairs for him!

Good luck with it.

My friend is doing that.

Then the next morning we have a 7am flight to France. Already looking into wheelchairs for him!

Good luck with it.

Thanks.

One of the guys I'm doing it with is flying to Romania (I think) the next morning for work.

Pffft, thats nothing. I'm seeing Iron Man 3 at midnight and then flying to Budapest at 8am.

Some new reading material:

IMG_20130415_185718.jpg

Pokemon Black & White manga volumes 1 - 8 boxset. For some reason I expected them to be the full width version, these are more like think pack dvd size, but then I realised how big that would be. Got the Gold & Silver boxset on order as well.

My momma asked me if I could help her friend sell her daughters Wii games on eBay so I obliged. I was surprised actually, for a 14 year old girl I was expecting a bunch of cheap dance games but she had a fairly impressive collection with stuff like Sports Resort, Animal Crossing and My Sims.

Anyway, I was sifting through the pile and found THIS. Rest assured, this didn't go on eBay, I bought it off her myself :p

2wqfv2r.jpg

I desperately wanted it on GameCube back in the day, but being at school at the time didn't have the funds to get it. And I can't actually remember it releasing, was the Wii version a re-release or was it just delayed for Wii? I have no idea, but I can't wait to get stuck in!

Just bought this as a treat for completing my dissertation:

MP00043-1.jpg

It's an Android box that's designed to be connected to a TV (a bit like the memory sticks you can get). Despite the unfamilar brand they're meant to be pretty decent!

Also got this:

AC035-1.jpg

So that I can type things on the box easier in the living room :)

Does he just do that for an hour and a half?

I'd pay for that.