NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Wow, that's kinda pricey. Thinking about getting one now, not sure how much I will use it. Would be nice to take movies/screenshots sometimes I guess.

Had to spend a lot of money for site stuff lately, and I may as well go with the best quality stuff

Had to spend a lot of money for site stuff lately, and I may as well go with the best quality stuff

It's not really expensive if it's for site stuff or you upload videos to Youtube a lot or whatever.

I have bought...

The-low-tech-Glastonbury--011.jpg

Tickets for Glastonbury! Cannot wait. :D

I always feel a stab of jealousy when i see someone has got tickets to Glastonbury, even though i don't really listen to music and wouldn't really enjoy it if i did go.

I think it's just the elitism of there only being a certain number of tickets and i don't have one....like Wonkas Golden Tickets.....

tl:dr, I hate Flink and want his ticket, just so i can tear it up and laugh maniacally.

Nice tag on someone who never* comes here anymore. ¬_¬

*Hm?

Meh, just habit. Plus I would bet that he'll be back on the forum after this years NE meet just like he was after last years.

9miAlR9.jpg

10p off the discard shelf in the city library. I just couldn't walk away.

PumQQxL.png

Not interested in the game at all, but Bear McCreary's music is always good. So far it's great.

I always feel a stab of jealousy when i see someone has got tickets to Glastonbury, even though i don't really listen to music and wouldn't really enjoy it if i did go.

I think it's just the elitism of there only being a certain number of tickets and i don't have one....like Wonkas Golden Tickets.....

tl:dr, I hate Flink and want his ticket, just so i can tear it up and laugh maniacally.

I'm normally the jealous one, and this has been the first year where I've had the opportunity to go. Your time will come, dude. :D

The Smashing Pumpkins and Crystal Castles....oh yeeees.

VID00355_v.jpg

New gaming rig + Hackintosh project

xfx_pro_series_550w_core_edition.jpg

20120817103429_694_.jpg

intel-cpu_screenshot_20121130235319_2_original.jpg

hyper%20212.jpg

n4g_GIGABYTE-7-Series-2.jpg

corsair_vengeance_box.jpg

I'm reusing my old case and monitor until I earn enough money to upgrade those. Any cool ATX cases you could recommend? I currently have my eyes set on the white Corsair 600T:

corsair600tseext-480.jpg

paperwhite.jpg

Traded in a load of DVDs at Computer Exchange and got a sealed Paperwhite in return!

Not actually purchased yet, but deposit put down on this.

I'm pretty happy. The first car I've got that I really, really liked. I always wanted a Corsa when I started driving, now I finally have one.

558815_10152729899970581_1748049464_n.jpg

41V%2BB0yjuQL._SL500_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-big,TopRight,35,-73_OU03_.jpg

Roughly translated: Basic Maths for Economists.

And a couple of hours ago I ordered a delicious home-delivered pizza

Pizza_Mista_b.jpg

(looked similar :p )

-insert computer bits and bobs here-

Well that's pretty damn weird - I'm building my dad a desktop at the moment, and we're using the exact same components as you, even down to the make of RAM of graphics card... :shakehead

Import? Don't think the UK got a Blu-ray release.

It is indeed an import, the US version is region B as well as A.

It is indeed an import, the US version is region B as well as A.

Oh, I assumed it would be region A only. Wish I knew that before I bought the UK DVD release. :woops:

Oh, I assumed it would be region A only. Wish I knew that before I bought the UK DVD release. :woops:

Yeah, some of Funi's newer blu rays are dual region, not all of them mind so you have to check first before you dip in. Website I order them from always has what region they are in the listing title.

Well that's pretty damn weird - I'm building my dad a desktop at the moment, and we're using the exact same components as you, even down to the make of RAM of graphics card... :shakehead

Did you get them from the tonymac 2013 buyer's guide? Because they're all right there, so I assume my rig is a common build. :heh:

Did you get them from the tonymac 2013 buyer's guide? Because they're all right there, so I assume my rig is a common build. :heh:

Nope, I just picked them by price/performance, with a little help from Tom's Hardware.

41GRH80LYeL._SY300_.jpg

No. I haven't bought 3 people...

Paramore's new album of course! :grin:

paperwhite.jpg

Traded in a load of DVDs at Computer Exchange and got a sealed Paperwhite in return!

How is the paperwhite? Ive got an older version. Worth an upgrade?