NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

CAN'T STOP. WONT STOP. NEVER GONNA STOP. Always liked the look of the Spice Orange Gamecube, so glad I found it for about £8! And yeah, if you notice how weird the purple controller looks at the bottom, for some reason the back of it is transparent.

£8! Wtf. Bring me one home? :p

Against better judgement...

581747_10152657451870720_1184638459_n.jpg

CAN'T STOP. WONT STOP. NEVER GONNA STOP. Always liked the look of the Spice Orange Gamecube, so glad I found it for about £8! And yeah, if you notice how weird the purple controller looks at the bottom, for some reason the back of it is transparent.

@Debug Mode that Spice Orange Gamecube is lovely :) oh and it's good to see PSO still getting some love too, I still play it from time to time. : peace:

Yep, transparent bum was common for the non-bundled controllers. The bundled ones were uniformly purkle.

You sure it was like that everywhere? I could've sworn I bought a uniformly purple controller separately back in the day.

HMV had a final day closing sale (I'm missing it already) and it was probably one of the best days of my life, lmao! I love a good bargain hunt!

DP11_branded.jpg

Two of these for £10 (but only one had the DSS2 box with it)

51JML575BoL.jpg

£5 (I was going to buy the one in Tesco for £20 as well!!!)

201300007355.jpg

£1

IMG_0510.jpg

£1 (I have a little YouTube project planned for this, haha)

IMG_0510.jpg

£1 (I have a little YouTube project planned for this, haha)

Oh, snap, are you going to do what I think you're going to do? Because I've been toying with the same idea. :heh:

£8! Wtf. Bring me one home? :p

I'll keep an eye out but like I said earlier, this is the second one I've seen in my six months out here so far and I go to this store pretty often. They've currently got a Super Famicom in stock for around £14 but my god it must have spent a good portion of its life in a room filled with heavy smokers judging by the colour.

Give me a shout if you ever fancy playing Mario Strikers Charged Football online, @\[b\]Murr\[/b\] :hehe:

Oh, snap, are you going to do what I think you're going to do? Because I've been toying with the same idea. :heh:

If it's reading every page and giving my true thoughts and reaction then you got it in one! I think we should both read it and make vids, could be cool. :awesome:

If it's reading every page and giving my true thoughts and reaction then you got it in one! I think we should both read it and make vids, could be cool. :awesome:

Well, I considered just reading out the sex scenes. :heh: I've read a couple of passages together with friends at a party, and it was hilarious. :laughing:

YOU ARE GOING TO RE-ENACT IT! :grin:

no?

Oh...

IMG_20130318_234045.jpg

Had an urge to play the Zero games, only played Zero 1. Zero 2 is hard. Easy mode is a bit too easy. :blank:

510eDGr1W6L._AA160_.jpg

Absolutely loving it so far. Having only recently acquired a PS3 (long time 360 owner, borrowing mate's PS3 for Ni No Kuni), 360 owners are missing out on one of the best games this generation. Loving it.

41y3UFCRumL._AA1500_.jpg

Bought two of these for about 9 quid each. Loving them. :D

I also bought a set of York Spring Collars for a few quid, but they didn't fit around my bar, despite a user review saying that they would. A bit pissed at that, but it's not a huge deal.

Need to buy some more plates. Am thinking of getting some 15kg plates this time, maybe 2 of those. Or 4 lots of 10.

517IL5bjf6L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

A long overdue purchase.

Also FTL & Hotline Miami for £3.49 each (50% off in the Indie Steam Sale)

Oh, my god, you can actually buy Pazaak cards?!

Those are "business cards". I made the design myself to make them good in a card format.

A silver GBA SP for £2.99 (3 and a half Euros) in a charity shop yesterday. It came with a case and nothing else but still good bargain.

Edited by sumo73

A silver GBA SP for £2.99 (3 and a half Euros) in a charity shop yesterday. It came with a case an nothing else but still good bargain.

That's nice (: Always wanted to get a GBA SP sometime. Hope I'll find a bargain like that, too.

Just bought these:

snes_donkey_kong_country.jpg

1136922147-00.jpg

donkey-kong-country-3-fuer-snes.jpg

Those are "business cards". I made the design myself to make them good in a card format.

That's brilliant.

I need to get myself a fedora.

I followed through with this and have now actually bought a fedora. I stumbled upon the perfect one in a secondhand store.

Now that you mention it, I think you'd look great in one.

Incidentally, it's made by a Portuguese company.