NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

I'm guessing you don't have Premium Aneres11?

Yeah I do, but I can't listen to the tracks in my car as I have no way of connecting my phone. :shakehead

My car is a 59 plate and fairly modern - but it doesn't even have an AUX port!

Rubbish ha.

Although my new car arrives at the end of April and that does connect so Spotify will probably be on constantly then! : peace:

weightlifting belt.... £45 =)

Lever_BeltSm.jpg

Bought a BodyMedia Fit Link, after much debate and research as to whether it would work as an import from the USA

support-bodymediaLink.png

Yeah I do, but I can't listen to the tracks in my car as I have no way of connecting my phone. :shakehead

My car is a 59 plate and fairly modern - but it doesn't even have an AUX port!

Rubbish ha.

Although my new car arrives at the end of April and that does connect so Spotify will probably be on constantly then! : peace:

Ah mine doesn't either, so I bought something like this:

A53KF_1.jpg

(mine is a 55 plate). It basically searches for free channels and allows you to listen to your phone. Thought it might be worth a mention to you, I use mine all the time and it means using Spotify offline, I get my moneys worth :). But if you're getting a new car, I suppose then you don't need one! :)

Thanks nightwolf!

Funny thing is, my car has a USB port in it now for media sticks to play songs from etc, but when you plug an iPhone in to it, it doesn't do anything!

There's a device similar to that you can buy that connects to the USB, then the iPhone wire goes into the special box and that finds the music.

£70 quid though!! ::shrug:

So I never bothered!

But like you say, the new car will solve all this nonsense!

ScreenShot2013-03-17at164249_zps0c916a58.png

Trashness Anchor Bracelet - coz wanted one for so so long and they finally restocked. : peace:

Did a quick Google search and, bam! Ordered one myself.

Did a quick Google search and, bam! Ordered one myself.

Great work.

These just look amazing with pretty much anything:

tumblr_mjiydvVgCo1riou7eo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mj9ebimq4x1riou7eo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mjpw77Z8KY1riou7eo1_400.jpg

No more need be said :laughing:

Oh I thought it was a belt. Disappointed.

Yesterday I bought a new wallet, cardigan (every man needs three red cardigans, right?), 2 new shirts and a pair of boat shoes. Oh and two issues of Adventure Time.

Honestly, that bracelet, I want one myself. But I really must behave until payday.

17 dollars and free shipping! Not too much for something of that quality / beauty ;)

Honestly, Nightwolf, don't you and Dr4hkon look enough alike as it is without the two of you dressing the same, too? :p

81DOsmqgqjL._AA1500_.jpg

iPod Touch Gen 4 in Black. My PSP lasted well but it finally started to play up so I figured I'd get my first iPod.

@Aneres11 how much data does the bracelet hold?

None? It's just a piece of rope with a gold-plated anchor.

Unless you meant to tag Raining. :p

None? It's just a piece of rope with a gold-plated anchor.

I was referring to the USB shape on the anchor.

It's just a piece of rope with a gold-plated anchor.

I ought to wash your mouth out.

Ha.

And Cube I don't follow?! :P

Edit : Ah now I get ya. Kind of!

Edited by Aneres11

I ought to wash your mouth out.

Ha.

Fine. It's the best piece of rope with a gold-plated anchor in the world.

Against better judgement...

581747_10152657451870720_1184638459_n.jpg

CAN'T STOP. WONT STOP. NEVER GONNA STOP. Always liked the look of the Spice Orange Gamecube, so glad I found it for about £8! And yeah, if you notice how weird the purple controller looks at the bottom, for some reason the back of it is transparent.

Nice! I remember almost buying the spice one when I originally got my Gamecube - I've just been looking for one on ebay, $80 or so here - any more cheap ones there?

The half purple half clear was fairly common wasn't it? I had one back in the day.

Against better judgement...

581747_10152657451870720_1184638459_n.jpg

CAN'T STOP. WONT STOP. NEVER GONNA STOP. Always liked the look of the Spice Orange Gamecube, so glad I found it for about £8! And yeah, if you notice how weird the purple controller looks at the bottom, for some reason the back of it is transparent.

Yep, transparent bum was common for the non-bundled controllers. The bundled ones were uniformly purkle.

Really? I had no idea!

Nice! I remember almost buying the spice one when I originally got my Gamecube - I've just been looking for one on ebay' date=' $80 or so here - any more cheap ones there?[/quote']

I've only seen two orange Gamecubes so far here, the second one I saw being the one I bought today. If I spot another one, I'll fire you a PM ASAP and see if you're interested.

Really? I had no idea!

Yeah, you learn these things working in GAME. You also learn things like ... well, no, I'll get in trouble if I say them.

lalalala

Nothing to see here, move along.

Ahh games related retail, how much of a pain you must be..

Unless you work for CEX. The sheer amount of Club Nintendo stars my friend has should be criminal.

But then working in CEX you are handling the filthy second hand products of people, so a few club points aren't worth more dirt under your fingernails than the average peasant in the dark ages :p