NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Woke up with a strange urge to go to Book Off today, it's a store that sells used books, video games and dvd's and it confirmed to me that I have a good sense, because Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II was face forward on the Gamecube game shelf. They didn't have any memory cards, so I refrained from buying a Japanese GC to play it on, but thank god I finally found it!

I'm still searching for boxed copies of Mother for the Gameboy Advance though, but that shit is rare. They have Mother 3 unboxed and it's like £30, so god knows how much it'll set me back if I find a boxed copy considering they heavily discount games even if it's just the instruction manual missing. I'm also contemplating picking up the special Gameboy Advance edition Super Mario Bros & The Legend of Zelda games as they have those too for cheap, mainly because the little famicom boxes look kinda cool.

£6 -

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzp33YBRCrvZBJPugbkbJXYY2fPWhfPJTx-Fx4sJ15aeW4I3Dh

and since getting back into the WWE fold -

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQh8CD7vZoVEznoBCk9l_yG5E_2sH32vibrfCgGffHHu--3Ahgp

I've been pretty terrible recently...:

41d12PZ61oL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

51N03Owb%2BiL._AA1500_.jpg

512m4M7RoSL._AA300_.jpg

61IKMrnbzCL._SL1100_.jpg

superwonderland1.jpg

^ on a tshirt

71kNQv8eTJL._AA1500_.jpg

71RoF4sYwXL._AA1500_.jpg

71TPYQVrG9L._AA1500_.jpg

^ xbox harddrive

Oh that reminds me...

0088537050489_500X500.jpg

I was sick of my very old xbox360, so I sold that to my housemate and bought this bundle. :)

Literally cannot afford to spend anymore money til payday. -.- There's been a few more tshirts and stuff from H&M, so I've got to be good and not chip at my savings :(

Not all bought at once.

I'm having some ankle issues which is preventing me from my daily run so I've sprung for a nice refurbed Everlast Folding exercise bike for £50.

everlast-ev410-folding-magnetic-cycle.png

A bunch of games including The Witcher 2 which I hope wont give me a game breaking bug again. sooooo

17931220_500x500_1.jpg

14794039_500x500_1.jpg + season pass

8315839_500x500_1.jpg

36873484_500x500_1.jpg

8990026_500x500_1.jpg

These were bought during the XBL sale, most were 5 quid and under with only Tekken costing just a little over a tenner.

9455365_500x500_1.jpg

5447203_500x500_1.jpg

31403810_500x500_1.jpg

796930_500x500_1.jpg

kgrhqjigfekuswnnzbrjgmk.jpg

boxartlg.jpg

And a DVD boxset.

32179907_500x500_1.jpg

£30 with instructions and box -

Fire_Emblem_The_Sacred_Stones.JPG

Now need the other GBA game, The DS game and Cube game. that's a good load of money to kiss away.

Currently awaiting to see if I'll win Pikmin 1 and Bowsers Inside story.

Signed handwritten lyrics from this song:

0000786630_500.jpg

Plus they even said they'd throw in some doodles :)

£25

Edited by Ashley
Automerged Doublepost

£30 with instructions and box -

Fire_Emblem_The_Sacred_Stones.JPG

Now need the other GBA game, The DS game and Cube game. that's a good load of money to kiss away.

Currently awaiting to see if I'll win Pikmin 1 and Bowsers Inside story.

I actually have Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance on Gamecube and I'm not sure I'll ever get around to playing it.. in case you're interested :eek:

I actually have Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance on Gamecube and I'm not sure I'll ever get around to playing it.. in case you're interested :eek:

I would be extremely interested should you wish to part with it, however given that it can fetch a fair amount on eBay if you do decide to part with it I'd need to get funds available, so may have to do business with you at the end of the month that you decide to sell (Pay Day :p )

I got Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones for £0.00 but I haven't touched it.

Although it's a digital version, so it doesn't count.

I would be extremely interested should you wish to part with it, however given that it can fetch a fair amount on eBay if you do decide to part with it I'd need to get funds available, so may have to do business with you at the end of the month that you decide to sell (Pay Day :p )

I'm not sure if I have it within myself to part with it, especially when it's entirely possible that I'll want to get into it some day and it wouldn't be there :hmm:

I could certainly be tempted by a good offer though..

Got

LEGO-Harry-Potter-Years-5-7-xbox360.jpg

for about £3 yesterday. I've never tried a LEGO-game so I'm excited to see if I like it. But my girl friend might want to play it, at least with me in co-op so that's a good excuse to play it.

My local HMV is closing down, so I got this in the sale. £11.

91eX02LtNmL._AA1500_.jpg

They had Tales of Vesperia: The first strike but I wasn't 100% sure it was in the offer and the staff member I asked didn't seem 100% sure himself. Wasn't going to risk £22 on it.

tgwwbk-final-cover-copy-for-kickstarter1.jpg

£1.95 for my Kindle.

I've no idea on this. But I want that as a poster..

I've no idea on this. But I want that as a poster..

Not going to lie, I judged this book by its cover...but the reviews have been good and 2001: A Space Odyssey, which I'm currently reading, has been a bit lame.

They had Tales of Vesperia: The first strike but I wasn't 100% sure it was in the offer and the staff member I asked didn't seem 100% sure himself. Wasn't going to risk £22 on it.

Thought it was OK, story is pretty generic/predicable though. It gives some back story to Vesperia but your not missing out on much. Not worth £22 that's for sure.

237068_ps3_b.png

Also bought this.

And

240328_gen_b.png

x2

Apparently had them in my basket and I didn't notice while buying the PSN+, I got too trigger happy I guess.

41qQwdwfw3L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU02_.jpg

31VpiZVp0qL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Was on the verge on cancelling this, but Amazon finally sent it. Turns out it's the American version, thought I ordered a UK version, if there even is one.

Too lazy to take photos this time. :P

Thought it was OK, story is pretty generic/predicable though. It gives some back story to Vesperia but your not missing out on much. Not worth £22 that's for sure.

Oh I know, I did watch it online, but I did quite like it, not £22 liked it though. ;p

tumblr_m61qlxOiGC1qdrz3yo1_500.jpg

Coz I love it - and don't have a copy for the car due to only listening to it through Spotify.

nike-air-base-ii-new-colorway-1.jpg

Awesome new trainers for casual wear. 15% off. Yes.

ScreenShot2013-03-17at164249_zps0c916a58.png

Trashness Anchor Bracelet - coz wanted one for so so long and they finally restocked. : peace: